krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Rack pulls/16" Deads

Whatever you call them, I am pretty happy with this but I could have done more if there were more plates. Small gym + meatheads = no fun! lol

Enjoy

"Success is a hard road worth the trouble..."

My Personal Website
    www.pstraining.yolasite.com

Get your S.W.C. shirt!

mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have rack lockouts helped improve your deadlifts? I just started on a Westside Template and I rotate my ME Lower Body lift every 2 weeks, just wondering. Congrads on the lift.
    The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice what's your full deadlift looking like in comparison?

krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krakken is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mgeer50291 View Post
    Have rack lockouts helped improve your deadlifts? I just started on a Westside Template and I rotate my ME Lower Body lift every 2 weeks, just wondering. Congrads on the lift.
    yeah because I was having problems with my lockout a few months back. It isnt where I want it but its getting better due to rack pulls.

Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    Nice what's your full deadlift looking like in comparison?
    somewhere in the 525-535 range, but that was a few months ago. Not really sure where Im at now bro.

My Personal Website

Get your S.W.C. shirt!

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are your goals? Do you PL?
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

Originally Posted by Reps n Sets View Post
    What are your goals? Do you PL?
    I used to PL back in high school, now making the transition to strongman. I may eventually go back to PL but not now.

Don't really have any specific goals, i sort of just roll with the wind! I am just trying to stay healthy now bro. I got in a bad wreck a few years ago and it really left me in a bad mindset. Just glad that I actually got back in it!

My Personal Website

Get your S.W.C. shirt!