View Poll Results: which one is best for joint pain?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Animal Flex

27 79.41%
  • SAMe

5 14.71%
  • Glucosamine

2 5.88%
    quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Animal Flex vs. SAMe vs. Glucosamine

which one of these products would you highly recommend for joint pain?

rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal flex
    Double R

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Animal Flex is the best by a long shot
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flex contains glucosamine, and a bunch more.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the responses. repped!! i was just wondering if there was something else out there that worked just as good as Animal Flex, but i guess not.

Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Flex contains glucosamine, and a bunch more.
    Yeah, what dude said. I've considered purchasing some generic glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, etc... and upping the dosage of said supplements to see if it's effective in treating joint conditions, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. This would be on top of my current usage of Animal Flex.

Aloe vera juice is supposed to be good for joints. I get mine from Trader Joe's. Been drinking about 4 ounces, 3 times daily for some time now. Some days it seems to be working, and some days my joints just randomly ache, so I don't know if it's effective or not. But it is effective as a thirst quencher if you're into drinking sour liquids to quench your thirst. I'm not, but I do it for the alleged health benefits.

Not many people know Sam-e for its joint treating effects, myself included, just found out recently. I'm about to get me some of that and see how it works. I probably would've bought some from BB.com already if they didn't give me some dumb ****ing generic response about price matching!!

Anyway, how old are you quank, if you don't mind me asking? Ya seem to be a chronic joint pain sufferer like myself.

Originally Posted by Mr. Jeff View Post
    Anyway, how old are you quank, if you don't mind me asking?
    slow grasshoppa. the gray hairs are from years of wisdom. you must first snatch the pebble from my hand in order to gain access to that information.

Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    slow grasshoppa. the gray hairs are from years of wisdom. you must first snatch the pebble from my hand in order to gain access to that information.
    Haha! WTF! Just seeing how your deterioration rate compares to mine; nothing personal.

pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could Flex help out with my "joint popping" issue, it happens with general activities, not just with resistance. I mean sometimes I can lift my hand over my head and my shoulder pops/cracks a little. My wrists do it, my hips do it sometimes, knees do it every time I step up onto something moderately high or squat. It's almost like I have no cartilage padding the space between my bones or something.

I have absolutely NO PAIN when they pop, but it still makes me wonder if it's a big problem. Thinking maybe it's some sort of deficiency and I need a supplement or something to help alleviate the issue. I hear Flex is awesome, just not sure if it addresses this specific issue?

This is not hindering my progress either, my weight/reps are continually going up. Hell I can do the motion of a bicep curl as I sit here (with nothing in my hand) and my elbow pops/cracks every single time I do a full movement, sometimes even my wrist.

Strange... I hope I am not falling apart.

Haha! WTF! Just seeing how your deterioration rate compares to mine; nothing personal.
    Lol!! i just took a 1/4 tsp. of Cissus and it helps quickly, but i have to stay on a cycle of around 750mg 3x a day for it to be around the clock effective.

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    Lol!! i just took a 1/4 tsp. of Cissus and it helps quickly, but i have to stay on a cycle of around 750mg 3x a day for it to be around the clock effective.
    Do you take it as a pain reliever like you would with Advil, Tylenol, etc...? I'm about to finish my second bottle of Cissus and I can't say it did **** for me. If anything, I'm in greater pain than I was before the Cissus.

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by pooshda View Post
    Could Flex help out with my "joint popping" issue, it happens with general activities, not just with resistance. I mean sometimes I can lift my hand over my head and my shoulder pops/cracks a little. My wrists do it, my hips do it sometimes, knees do it every time I step up onto something moderately high or squat. It's almost like I have no cartilage padding the space between my bones or something.

I have absolutely NO PAIN when they pop, but it still makes me wonder if it's a big problem. Thinking maybe it's some sort of deficiency and I need a supplement or something to help alleviate the issue. I hear Flex is awesome, just not sure if it addresses this specific issue?

This is not hindering my progress either, my weight/reps are continually going up. Hell I can do the motion of a bicep curl as I sit here (with nothing in my hand) and my elbow pops/cracks every single time I do a full movement, sometimes even my wrist.

Yes animal flex can help stop that. My shoulders hurt and pop too but after 2 weeks no more pain or pops. I just wish I had this stuff early
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you take it as a pain reliever like you would with Advil, Tylenol, etc...? I'm about to finish my second bottle of Cissus and I can't say it did **** for me. If anything, I'm in greater pain than I was before the Cissus.
    Same here. Yet I do hear anecdotally that it helped immensely, but I can't help but wonder how much of that is placebo.
    But I'm also the guy who wasn't helped by Animal Flex, either.
    Interesting that you put SAMe in there. I've rarely heard its joint benefits being touted, it's usually taken for the mood elevation effects or during/after a PH cycle to help the liver. Another one you should've put in your poll (well, maybe not because you should be taking it regardless) is high dosages of omega-3s, like 2-3 grams.

twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pooshda View Post

Yes, Yes, and Hell Yes. I had a clicking noise from my shoulders and they still click but, most of the pain is no longer there. Flex is def on my list for years to come.

Originally Posted by blinKme431 View Post
    Same here. Yet I do hear anecdotally that it helped immensely, but I can't help but wonder how much of that is placebo.
    But I'm also the guy who wasn't helped by Animal Flex, either.
    Interesting that you put SAMe in there. I've rarely heard its joint benefits being touted, it's usually taken for the mood elevation effects or during/after a PH cycle to help the liver. Another one you should've put in your poll (well, maybe not because you should be taking it regardless) is high dosages of omega-3s, like 2-3 grams.
    Honestly, I believe Cissus hasn't done **** for me. If I'm experiencing as much pain as I am now, while I'm on Cissus, let's pretend it works, then I'll be experiencing crippling aches when I get off. From 2 grams a day to 3 grams a day, no difference. Animal Flex might work... If I recollect right, in the past, it's reduced some elbow pain. Currently, taking Animal Flex for preventive and placebo. Read up about Sam-e; google "Sam-e" and "joint" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use Animal Flex daily. Wouldn't change a thing.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd go with the glucosamine, probably with MSM, possibly cissus and/or hyaluronic acid (or just buy BCS's joint cocktail for convenience, whatever). Never looked that much into SAMe, so I don't know much about it.
    I remember being relevant.

musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclepeak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Animal flex is the best to get out of those three listed.
    Supplement's -

Orange triad
    Vitamin c 3g daily
    Vitamin d 2000 iu's daily
    Fish oil 9g daily
    Fybogel 2 servings daily
    Cissus 5g daily

ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me..Animal Flex does the job better than anything I've ever taken
    Do not fear the weights, let the weights fear you