tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)

America = Nazi Germany from 1932-1972?

Any of you guys heard of the Tuskegee experiments? I can't believe this even happened in our country. I can't believe nobody even stepped in to stop this for 40 years. I can't believe doctors supported this.

" For forty years between 1932 and 1972, the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) conducted an experiment on 399 black men in the late stages of syphilis. These men, for the most part illiterate sharecroppers from one of the poorest counties in Alabama, were never told what disease they were suffering from or of its seriousness. Informed that they were being treated for ?bad blood,?1 their doctors had no intention of curing them of syphilis at all. The data for the experiment was to be collected from autopsies of the men, and they were thus deliberately left to degenerate under the ravages of tertiary syphilis?which can include tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity, and death. ?As I see it,? one of the doctors involved explained, ?we have no further interest in these patients until they die.?
    Using Human Beings as Laboratory Animals "

Cliffs:

- Government purposely tricked black males into participating in a study
    - Study was to see how long blacks could survive with syphillis without treatment
    - This was premeditated genocide (disguised in the name of science) ... similar in theory to Nazi Germany genocide
    Last edited by tele2k; 01-16-2009 at 11:17 PM.

Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    reported for having a variation of "banned" under username
    іяс сязш -- bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrippyChip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    easy on the genocide word their big guy. i mean yes this is horrible and dispicable but i would not compare 600 ppl in this experiment to the millions in WWII. So no not equal at all.

xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive actually heard of this study before. thats why i think aids in africa was planted as an "experiment"

no negs just conspiracy theorys

tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) tele2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xchampx View Post
    ive actually heard of this study before. thats why i think aids in africa was planted as an "experiment"

no negs just conspiracy theorys
    Blacks in America actually believed this (and maybe still do)... when AIDS hit America

johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000) johnissocoolio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sorry guy but 399 blacks doesnt= half of europe

but i get what ur saying
    i dont give a fuk

fuk all you guys

Official Endo~Meso Crew Member

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its like 1/100th of what the nazis did.

that being said this is pretty outrageous because ive never heard of this **** either.

Originally Posted by TrippyChip View Post
    easy on the genocide word their big guy. i mean yes this is horrible and dispicable but i would not compare 600 ppl in this experiment to the millions in WWII. So no not equal at all.
    People are people
    The scientists and doctors seemed too focused on statistics and plans to have remembered that (kinda like your post)

1 death is a tragedy..... a 1000 is a statistic. I forget who said that.

Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by tele2k View Post
    People are people
    The scientists and doctors seemed too focused on statistics and plans to have remembered that (kinda like your post)

1 death is a tragedy..... a 1000 is a statistic. I forget who said that.
    Stalin.

EDIT: you know this quote from Call of Duty 2, don't you? I became rather familiar with them playing through Veteran.
    Last edited by Thought_Riot; 01-16-2009 at 11:22 PM.

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Blacks in America actually believed this (and maybe still do)... when AIDS hit America
    yea. As non-scientific as it is, Chappelle makes a good point about AIDS in his standup. Many conspiracy/ extreme activists groups viewed AIDS as our government(aka large corporations) way of world population control.
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000)
    400 people is not comparable to a genocide idiot, unless we are talking about eskimoes or something
    -----------------------------------
    PS3: M1NOTAUR-
    -----------------------------------

xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xchampx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and besides this experiment is not as bad as i think they were called unit 476? something ke that and what the japanese did was capture prisoners do sick and horrid things like freeze body parts to the point where there black or inject disease to the victims and disect these victims alive with no anesthesia.

and what the U.S did after the world war went there pardoned all of their crimes in return for the research the japanese had found. and the men who did these cruel experiments are now multi millionaires or billionaires

Looks > all else. concrete_mind's Avatar
    concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's terrible...but six million people is unspeakably horrible, and as such, nothing has come close. Not even the Japanese internment camps (lol at political correctness trying to soften the blow) we had here during WWII.
    "No joy in our tired lives, the torment builds inside. The sun sets forever on a world of lies." - At the Gates

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    yea. As non-scientific as it is, Chappelle makes a good point about AIDS in his standup. Many conspiracy/ extreme activists groups viewed AIDS as our government(aka large corporations) way of world population control.
    It didn't do a very good job, did it?
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

Originally Posted by AleksV View Post
    400 people is not comparable to a genocide idiot, unless we are talking about eskimoes or something
    lol @ people missing the point and commenting on the # of deaths

Originally Posted by shadowsfall19 View Post
    It's terrible...but six million people is unspeakably horrible, and as such, nothing has come close. Not even the Japanese internment camps (lol at political correctness trying to soften the blow) we had here during WWII.
    I agree with those numbers and what you are saying completely. I just wanted to point that ... we, as the U.S, were considered to be the "good guys" and that nothing as immoral could take place in our country. On top of that, slaves were free for quite some time when this happened.

concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) concrete_mind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The difference is ... we, as the U.S, were considered to be the "good guys" to the whole world, and that nothing as immoral could take place in our country. On top of that, slaves were free for quite some time when this happened.
    There are many ways the U.S. was just as "bad" as our enemies. It's amazing what propaganda and the media can do to you.

It's funny, we were fighting a war against someone who was for racial purity, yet, in a way, we practiced it over here too!

In addition to the internment camps and the Tuskegee experiments, did you know that despite research concluding that there wasn't much of (or any at all) a difference in blood from blacks and whites, blood banks STILL separated them?

Hitler caught wind of this and called bull****. Now, I don't know about you, but something is ****ed up when Hitler looks at you and goes, "LOL BULL****, YOU HYPOCRITICAL F*CKS!"

XD
    "No joy in our tired lives, the torment builds inside. The sun sets forever on a world of lies." - At the Gates

killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TrippyChip View Post
    sigh... its not the number of people and trying to commit genocide, its the fact that the american government did dangerous tests to a certain group of people like the nazis did, the same people they fought agaisnt.
    .___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

_Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any of you guys heard of the Tuskegee experiments? I can't believe this even happened in our country. I can't believe nobody even stepped in to stop this for 40 years. I can't believe doctors supported this.

" For forty years between 1932 and 1972, the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) conducted an experiment on 399 black men in the late stages of syphilis. These men, for the most part illiterate sharecroppers from one of the poorest counties in Alabama, were never told what disease they were suffering from or of its seriousness. Informed that they were being treated for ?bad blood,?1 their doctors had no intention of curing them of syphilis at all. The data for the experiment was to be collected from autopsies of the men, and they were thus deliberately left to degenerate under the ravages of tertiary syphilis?which can include tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity, and death. ?As I see it,? one of the doctors involved explained, ?we have no further interest in these patients until they die.?
    Using Human Beings as Laboratory Animals "

Cliffs:

- Government purposely tricked black males into participating in a study
    - Study was to see how long blacks could survive with syphillis without treatment
    - This was premeditated genocide (disguised in the name of science) ... similar in theory to Nazi Germany genocide
    It is despicable and grotesque, yes, but not comparable.

Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    I have heard numerous theories regarding this and many of the other common diseases. The theories are rather interesting, regardless of your beliefs in regards to them.

Originally Posted by _Translucency View Post
    It is despicable and grotesque, yes, but not comparable.

I have heard numerous theories regarding this and many of the other common diseases. The theories are rather interesting, regardless of your beliefs in regards to them.
    You know, I wouldn't mind reading more about these theories...this topic has piqued my interest.

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AleksV View Post
    eskimoes. lol.
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

_Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shadowsfall19 View Post
    You know, I wouldn't mind reading more about these theories...this topic has piqued my interest.
    I've taken numerous classes that often discussed the theories. They were interesting, to say the least. I'll see if I can pull some literature for you tomorrow.

Also, huge fan of Shadows Fall.