Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Mexican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

13 degrees outside....

and dropping. any danger in doing 1 hours cardio? my only concern is my sweat freezing or something like that.

arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hehe no your save atleast here in iceland we are used running out side in -2

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i thought iceland was green and semi-warm, and greenland was ice and cold as ****?

but OP, nahhhh
    be a man, put on some underarmor coldgear, and outwork your competition
    I rep U.S. Marines on sight.

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

5'6" and completly flat-footed with almost 0% arch
    Rugby right now...hopefully can be a runningback next year for football
    Everyone wants to fight until they get punched in the mouth
    Negged because I refused to nuthug a cocky f*ggot

DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's -22 C here right now, that's -7 for you farenheit guys. No big deal, get a hat and you're good to go.

jj42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jj42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i ran in 11 degree weather this morning did 6 200s and 1 400
    i have practice tomorrow to

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    -22C is like -50F....
    isent it?

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    i thought iceland was green and semi-warm, and greenland was ice and cold as ****?
    No. that is not true. Mighty Ducks 2 lied to you.
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) originalbadass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude it's like 2 below here and I did my cardio outside. get a jacket and some gloves and get to work.

Originally Posted by nightrain36 View Post
    No. that is not true. Mighty Ducks 2 lied to you.
    dammit
    i KNEW i shuld have kept my policy of not beleiveing anyone/anything that wasent in animated form

zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    -22C is like -50F....
    isent it?
    yees

DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathByBacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zellers94 View Post
    yees
    No. -22 C is -7.6 F, as I said.

vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The good thing about cardio in the cold is, YOU WARM UP!
    Lucky northern hemisphere guys...

The problem with doing cardio like me in 30 C is...YOU GET HOTTER!
    I was sweating buckets and I didnt even do 3km haha

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DeathByBacker View Post
    This is right
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zellers94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DeathByBacker View Post
    yea, my bad, I must've been much more tired than i thought i was last night.