Thread: Quite angry!

rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quite angry!

20 / 13.2 / 6.3

Well I started my new cutting diet 2 weeks ago previously I was on a quite poor diet with a stupidly low calorie intake 1200 -1300ish (I lacked a lot of knowlegde about dieting etc).

Now my new cutting diet which I am doing to lose a bit of BF is shown below I don't know what I have done wrong but for some reason I gained a pound!.
    When I started the new routine I was at 13.1 stone on the spot I weighed myself this morning and I am now 13.2!

I have a decent set of scales, I have been dieting for nearly 8 months starting from 280 pounds and I have never gained after a week it took me by surprise could it be water weight? or could I be eating to much(I am quite tall so I doubt it could be that)? I just don't know where I stand on this one. its put me in quite a pissy mood today.

Breakfast

3 egg omelet with 2 slices of whole meal bread

Gym 1 hour of weights with 45 minutes of cadrio

Whey Shake with 200mil of semi skinned milk / Banana

6 Slices of turkey and 2 slices of whole meal bread

Dinnar - Whole Chickan Breast with Vegtables and Brown rice or Potato

9 - Whey shake with 200 mil of semi skinned milk and a bowl of oats with 200 mil of milk

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    When did you weigh yourself? Today I was 189lbs, yesterday I was 185lbs.

Expect your weight to go up and down a few pounds... perhaps are you drinking enough water to help with water weight?

rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    When did you weigh yourself? Today I was 189lbs, yesterday I was 185lbs.

Expect your weight to go up and down a few pounds... perhaps are you drinking enough water to help with water weight?
    I drink tons of water.

I weigh myself every Sunday morning.

Also my cheat meal tends to be a few alcoholic drinks but as I have been doing the same routine for weighing myself I have never went up a pound in 7 months to my knowledge.

I have been in a pissy mood today because of it I think overall it isn't the fact I went up 1 pound (even if its water weight) its probably to do with the fear of getting 'fat' again coming from 280 to 180ish just scares the **** out of me being fat again.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rat_boy View Post
    I drink tons of water.

I weigh myself every Sunday morning.

Also my cheat meal tends to be a few alcoholic drinks but as I have been doing the same routine for weighing myself I have never went up a pound in 7 months to my knowledge.

I have been in a pissy mood today because of it I think overall it isn't the fact I went up 1 pound (even if its water weight) its probably to do with the fear of getting 'fat' again coming from 280 to 180ish just scares the **** out of me being fat again.
    First thing I would do is smash your scale. You will do more harm then good if you think the scale will be your friend.

Use the fitting of your clothes, and the mirror as a guide. If you can't tell the changes in your body, then no one can... so do that first. Stop using the scale.

Also it doesn't seem like you're eating a lot of food... your body could have adapated to your work out and diet... this is how the human race survived all these years... we adapt.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm

Go to the bottom, don't bull**** yourself... figure out what you're burning and then adjust from there.

fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After 2 weeks of eating only 1200-1300, when you increase your cals, your body will hold onto the extra because it has no idea when you will starve it again. I would give your body a couple of weeks to adjust to the increase in cals. You'll start to lose again.
    My transformation log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115239961

pre-exhausted leg press PR - 3x12x390

Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    First thing I would do is smash your scale. You will do more harm then good if you think the scale will be your friend.

Use the fitting of your clothes, and the mirror as a guide. If you can't tell the changes in your body, then no one can... so do that first. Stop using the scale.

Also it doesn't seem like you're eating a lot of food... your body could have adapated to your work out and diet... this is how the human race survived all these years... we adapt.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm

Go to the bottom, don't bull**** yourself... figure out what you're burning and then adjust from there.
    Thanks Djin

I will stop using scales its just becoming a obsession and it puts me in a ****ty mood for the day questioning myself what I have done wrong.

Also totally off topic but do you think I should use semi skinned milk in my shakes?

Originally Posted by rat_boy View Post
    Thanks Djin

I will stop using scales its just becoming a obsession and it puts me in a ****ty mood for the day questioning myself what I have done wrong.

Also totally off topic but do you think I should use semi skinned milk in my shakes?
    I lost the first 40 of my 70lbs in the first 4 months. I was amazed... after that it seemed like the weight wouldn't budge. It's a stuck point. Just keep at it and you'll be amazed how your body will transform before your eyes.

Just because someone knocks you down doesn't mean you kill yourself.

THe point is... you get back up, fight back and get your ass in gear.... just keep at it. Happens to EVERYONE.