simplejack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ISSA and high school diploma

I read that High school diploma is needed for ISSA cert. How will they get proof of this if you take the online course?

magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first, if you dont have your high school diploma, you should make that a priority first; then if you want to be a trainer, get certified.
    Don't forget, you only get out of it what you put into it...so train like a FREAK!!!

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ii don't have a highschool diploma yet (few more month till i graduate) so i just went out and got a crap cert and insurance (didn't have the time and money to get a better one)

you will need to be 18 to get insured and most gyms wont let you train independently without insurance

tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tubby2hunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

same way they check your cpr cert..

Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    Ii don't have a highschool diploma yet (few more month till i graduate) so i just went out and got a crap cert and insurance (didn't have the time and money to get a better one)

you will need to be 18 to get insured and most gyms wont let you train independently without insurance

I'm almost 18, so i'll probably do the same as you. I was thinking of getting certified with AMFPT because no prerequisites, then eventually ISSA, or NASM.

flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They probably don't check to see if you have your diploma but you need your diploma or at least a GED to be able to do anything. All the ISSA cares about is your money.

I'm really just looking to get it out of the way because once i turn 18 i need to get certified as a ff and emt, plus after highschool is college.

not sure if i should go for AMFPT or just go for issa and wait. I would also like to apply some of this knowlege to my own training in the gym.

flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats kind of the reason I did it was to get some more knowledge of overall fitness. I learned a lot. Now I can help myself as well as other people. If your going to college they probably have a class you can take.