ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

3 things i would like to discuss (pricing, video and selling)

1-
    What are your thoughts on filming your client to help perfect their form and advertise him or her on a youtube page ect to help the client and also to help your business?

2-
    People at my gym see what me and others guys do and sometimes we will get a 1 or two people wanting to join us but they are not exactly in shape or strong enough to train with us.

How would you guys treat people like this? I mean my gym is full of great people and i don't really see myself telling one of them that if they want to train like us they need to pay. see what i am saying?

I was thinking the only way of getting a client like this would be saying something such as *well I'm a certified PT and and i will offer you a free training and consultation session with me and we can continue from there*

would this be a appropriate way to ask someone or am i being rude

3-
    what are your thoughts on 290$ 6 session package ? im jsut starting out and do not feel conferable charging the normal 400-600 that is charged in the area.

DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoItUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chargin less then what other trainers do in your area is a way to attract clients to you. But do not feel rude with telling someone that you would charge them. The way you stated it above is a good way of putting it, I would go with that. In the end you are a certified trainer with knowledge and you don't want to be giving out your info for free.
    PTS, NCCP, going to be working on CSEP once I finish my undergrad

Working on my honours BASc in Kinesiology and health and fitness promotion

-education and application need to used together, without one the other is useless

magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can film your client if you want, just make sure your client is ok with it. im not so sure about the whole putting it on youtube idea. that might be more revealing of your clients then they would like. about the prices, make sure you dont go too low. going lower than other fitness companies is good so you can compete to bring in more clientelle, but you dont want to take money out of your own pocket. if ppl are paying higher prices somewhere else, they will pay that same price at your gym as well. people pay us for our specialties and knowledge in the field of fitness, as they pay their dentists for their opinions on their teeth. granted, doctors go through a lot more schooling than most of us, but we are basically doctors of our respective field. offering a first free session and consult is a great idea. and $290 for six sessions is a really good price. i live in a smaller town where people have "city money" and it would cost someone $360 for six sessions with me!!
    Don't forget, you only get out of it what you put into it...so train like a FREAK!!!

jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jules_d1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    speaking of videos, Video testimoinals are an AMAZINGLY POWERFUL merkting tool. I am in the process of making a website and making some testimonials. Basically i will edit it so there will be some nice music in the background as the client speaks about their experiences/results. Occasionally it will cut to footage of us training together and some before and after pics.

Testimonials are your strongest marketing tool becuase it is social proof that you deliver.

magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magrini08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    videos for testimonials are GREAT!!!!
    Don't forget, you only get out of it what you put into it...so train like a FREAK!!!

NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDiNardo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's common practice to give prospective clients one complimentary/introductory session.

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kserajuddin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    what are your thoughts on 290$ 6 session package ? im jsut starting out and do not feel conferable charging the normal 400-600 that is charged in the area.
    With my clients, I offer a "3-session intro package" at a flat rate, and don't discuss how much I charge for future sessions until they've experienced my service first hand with the 3 sessions.

This has worked very well for me.
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -