BR1AN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to BodyBuilding.com

I'd like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Kunal, 17 yrs. old, about 150 lbs. decent build. I'm interested in gaining lean muscle while gaining some mass, but mostly wanting to be cut. I've taken Hydroxycut, didn't like it. Now I am just about to start taking NO2.

Do you have any tips? Any beginner workout programs that you could help me make? I'm very serious about getting fit and am willing to adjust my lifestyle to become stronger and more lean.

Thanks,
    Kunal
    Last edited by BR1AN; 04-01-2003 at 07:21 PM.
    Kunal
    [email]kunal@kunalp.net[/email]
    aim: mudcrwlr2

Registered User EliasLB1030@msn's Avatar
    EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasLB1030@msn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: New to BodyBuilding.com

Originally posted by BR1AN
    I'd like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Kunal, 17 yrs. old, about 150 lbs. decent build. I'm interested in gaining lean muscle while gaining some mass, but mostly wanting to be cut. I've taken Hydroxycut, didn't like it. Now I am just about to start taking NO2.

Do you have any tips? Any beginner workout programs that you could help me make? I'm very serious about getting fit and am willing to adjust my lifestyle to become stronger and more lean.

Thanks,
    Kunal
    before you begin post i'd be careful of a couple crdinal mistakes

don't ask
    1. How do i gain muscle while losing fat
    2.Can i bulk while not gaining any fat
    3.don't ask about steroids here, especially since your 17(steroids is another forum)
    4.Don't go on the sex forum stating you have a 9 inch dik and if it's normal lol.
    5. Keep your head up new bro, there will be dickheads and bitches here so don't let it faze you. and you have your goals and have made a commitment to livin a better ifestyle. that's the first step.

So i'd like to be the first on the boards to say welcome and we'll help you on your way.

GOOD LUCK

Elias
    THOSE WHO KNOW DON'T TALK AND THOSE WHO TALK DON'T KNOW

YOU'RE NEVER REALLY DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FORGOTTEN