Closed Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ELew View Post
    I am thinking of trying something like this. I am just curious if anyone that read or knows more about it could answer a question and also tell me if what I describe below is consistent with the diet

1 I noticed that when some people described what they had throughout the day a lot of them had coffee and was wondering if it was a part of the diet.

What I plan on doing is having maybe a couple fruit and nuts throughout the day and maybe a salad later in the day a few hours before the meal. I would probably include 20g whey before my workouts and 10 g after. I am also assuming that you would drink plenty of water throughout the day. This is what I am going to try anyway for now. I might play around with it and keep a log of what I eat and how I feel.

Any thoughts
    Coffee & tea are great on this diet, as they hit you on an empty stomach and give you a kick along, just be sure not to use sugar/milk as to not tax your insulin. I would avoid any nuts/shakes pre workout, whey postworkout will help with recovery, although i do enjoy working out mid day and fasting till 6 in the evening, as i believe the hormonal/endorphin peaks after a sesh have a marvelous effect on the body as you cruise into dinner time. Unless you are a top flight bodybuilder, striving for that extra .01% of muscle mass, skipping a postworkout shake will not delay progress. You get the job done by letting your body rid itself of the by products of exercise more effectively by "running on empty" and not spending systematic energy digesting meals.

onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onearmchins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Dillinger View Post
    I've been doing WD for about 4-5 weeks and I can already see the outline of my abs showing up. I have a few questions tho.

1. During the Overeating phase, how long should I wait between each 'course' (salad, protein and carbs for last)?

2. I'm currently eating about 4 burgers (85g each, 16g protein, 15g fats) for my protein source. Should I try finding burgers that are more nutrious in protein?

3. What would be a good, healthy sauce to accompany burgers or meat in general? I'm currently using Heinz BBQ sauce but it's obviously not a healthy choice.

4. I'm not sure if I suffer from water retention but should I stop salting my burgers to avoid it? I've nearly cut out most processed foods.

5. I eat brown rice by itself and last as my carb source. Any ideas on how to make it less 'annoying' to eat?

6. In his book, Ori says that cooking in liquids is better than frying, grilling and baking. Does it make a significant difference other than taste-wise?

I've read Ori's WD and IA's Metabolic Rebound Diet so I apologise if my questions have already been answered in the books. Thank you for your time.
    Bang down some teas and coffees (straight, strong ones) to help eleviate water retention when you are udereating, regardless if you think it occurs because of factors during feeding or fasting. Estrogen mimicking chemicals may also cause water retention, so make sure you are not accidentally eating soy/other food additives that may be in your burgers.
    As for the burgers, why not switch to some fish, eggs or game meat. Cook them in lard or butter, or in a stew.

JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeStanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay I just started this diet, and I'm feeling pretty good so far. Now I've seen a variety of results from people using this, is it common to lose a lot of weight at first then slow, or is it more of a lose a few pounds off the start then see bigger losses as you go diet?

Polis59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there, I just had a quick question about the warrior diet and muscle loss. Is it going to kill my weight loss to take in protein powder during the day? I went from 270 to 225 in approximately 2 1/2 months. I eat till I am full at night which is approximately 12 oz of lean steak or other equivalent animal protein. I also currently take in 60g's of whey pwo. I have lost quite a bit of muscle and would like to retain what I have left. Would it be more beneficial to have a small protein shake 1 -2x per day (excluding my pwo shake) or taking a shake a few hours after my big meal but still within my overeating phase?

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Will this diet help me recomp? Should I eat at maintenance? I want to maintain the same body weight, but lose fat and gain muscle. How do I go about doing this?
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000) PowerBombLulz is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey can any one help me figure out a schedule?? i work from 8pm - 5 am and i usually work out around 3 in the afternoon. how could i get the warrior diet to fit??

Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PowerBombLulz View Post
    hey can any one help me figure out a schedule?? i work from 8pm - 5 am and i usually work out around 3 in the afternoon. how could i get the warrior diet to fit??
    I've been doing the warrior diet for 2 months now. I had been working out at 7AM and not eating till 4PM to 8PM then bed at 10 or 11. However I am going to be going on a shift where I am working 6PM to 2AM I'm gonna hit the gym about 3AM on my way home. From all my research they say it is best to eat within a couple hours of bed. So Im coming home doing my overfeeding for a couple of hours then sleeping. Looking things up the research I did gave the reason of not being able to work after consuming all the food in the allowed time frame. I can attest to this as I get super ass tired after downing 2000 calories in that time frame. So you can take it from that not quite sure what your sleeping schedule is or anything like that but like I said they say its best to eat a few hours before bed and it has been working great for me.

Progressive Overlord itsperseus's Avatar
    itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Considering giving this diet a go. I had a friend do it who I think liked it quite a bit. However, will it make it difficult to continue gaining muscle (as I am on my current "eat all the time" diet )? Should I have a protein drink after my workout or will that affect the purpose of the diet? I read the book but I'm just curious if anyone has personal experience with these things.

rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rightwingjedi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So does everyone eat carbohydrates each night for the feast?

I am thinking 100-150 each night is still low if following a 2000-2500 diet.

JakeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been on this diet for 3 months now and aim to keep it up as long as I live. What I've noticed browsing through this forum is that there is little mention of Ori's other book on the WD, Maximum Muscle Minimum Fat. I didn't truly get the genius idea of the WD until I read this addendum which focuses on gaining control of the hormone systems that control metabolism, particularly Insulin, which is the primary trigger for entering an anabolic state.

What I've taken from these books, as well as other readings, is that the whole point of undereating is to prevent an insulin spike during our active hours--a time when we want to be in a catabolic state with energy ready. In this light, it is critical to avoid large doses of carbs or small doses of simple carbs during the fast. So many people on this forum depend on fruit during the day for available energy, and are unwittingly triggering their insulin system with the fruit sugars. Ori says we should be relying on our glycogen stores replete from last night's meal supplemented during the day with lean proteins and non-starch vegetables, and to reserve carbs for the end of the feast to ensure an insulin spike and a strong anabolic state (as well as a minimal dose post-WO). He does, however, okay berries, which are low on the GI, during the fast.

This is probably the hardest lifestyle diet that exists. It's only fitting that this thread with its 30+ pages resembles more of a support group than a source of info. And really I'm just posting this to communicate with other warriors, since I am the only one I know on this diet and take daily grief from every single person in my life because of it. So let me share a few hard learned tips that were breakthroughs for me. Hopefully they will help someone else out there.

-Drink enough water during the day. I habitually drank mainly when I ate, and neglected to hydrate myself properly during the fast. If you have low-energy during the day, perhaps you are dehydrated as I was. Gulp down as much water as you can when you wake up, even if you don't want to. It's medicine. Just swallow it. Repeat whenever you feel hungry and will not snack.

-At first, when I entered my eating phase, I would wolf down everything I could real fast cause I was so hungry. Then sleep would come promptly. As a result, I had trouble fitting all those calories in my shrunken stomach. It takes discipline, but I've found it easier to eat the 1500+ calories of healthy food (which is a giant volume) by eating a few small meals in relatively rapid succession during the feast. I try slowly transitioning into eating by starting, as Ori says, with a salad, letting it sit at least 30 mins, then a protein meal small enough to be followed up with a large protein meal 1-2 hours later, now with some carbs, and a final, smaller, carb heavy meal at the tail end of the feast. I like occasional sweets, and this is the time to eat them!

-When the diet fails (but really I mean if you fail), it happens slowly. When we crash off it, as happens occasionally, it is easy to get back on the horse. The risk we run is always neglect: a breaking down of proper WD habits over time and under the guise of various excuses such as personalization of the diet, gustatory reward for something or other, the negative influence of another person. This diet tends to fall apart slowly, and when it does, it is very discouraging. Staying on the WD means being aware of the more subtle ways that failure can creep in and stopping them at the source. Sugar, particularly, is a drug probably no less potent than *******. The same rules that apply to a recovering drug addict also apply to a warrior. Train yourself to be vigilant. Find a blockade to put between hand and mouth. I plan on tattooing my right hand with a symbol of life, something to shame my eyes should a handful of potato chips ever approach my mouth while I am out fighting in the world.

Good, all off my chest. I will eat and sleep well once my shift is done.
    Comments appreciated.

low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    /\ wish I wasn't on my phone, I'd rep you. Probably the greatest first post of all-time.
    Last edited by low_clazz; 10-08-2011 at 09:40 PM.
    ~ Texas ~

See OptimusTrajan's sig

mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) mashhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Polis59 View Post
    Hi there, I just had a quick question about the warrior diet and muscle loss. Is it going to kill my weight loss to take in protein powder during the day? I went from 270 to 225 in approximately 2 1/2 months. I eat till I am full at night which is approximately 12 oz of lean steak or other equivalent animal protein. I also currently take in 60g's of whey pwo. I have lost quite a bit of muscle and would like to retain what I have left. Would it be more beneficial to have a small protein shake 1 -2x per day (excluding my pwo shake) or taking a shake a few hours after my big meal but still within my overeating phase?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=warrior+diet

Post #514 from fatdaddy67

"I've been using a version of the Warrior Diet for almost 2 years now...

My modified WD includes sipping whey protein all day. I also take in fish oil, and some BCAAs. All told, I take in about 100-110 grams of protein prior to my big meal. I know this isn't exactly text book, but it works for me.

In the last 8 months I am losing fat, not as fast as on a strict WD, but I am NOT losing muscle. Simply by adding in protein during the undereating window, my muscle losses disappeared."
    Last edited by mashhead; 10-24-2011 at 08:28 AM.

dathan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dathan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dathan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dathan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dathan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dathan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I started doing the WD about 8 months ago, and began to quickly loose weight. I dropped from 220 to about 205 in a matter of weeks, and ate a massive amount of food. I now am back to being a fat slob because of not fighting the instinct of denying certain foods, and eating whenever and whatever I wanted. This is indeed a lift style, and a way of living. When I was on the WD, energy, BP, HRT rate and everything was picture perfect. I am now making my way back to the WD, to hopefully never leave again. Some time ago I was discouraged in doing the diet again because I posted on this forum, and received no feed back regarding the issues that I had. So i encourage all...stick to this!

I would like your feed back on my meals.

Breakfast:

protein shake with fruit: approx. one cup of mixed berrys, and mangos

meal 2:

1 cup of peanuts and banana

Meal 3:

2 cups of whole grain cheeze its.

My feast!
    Usually consist of chicken or fish, sometimes goat, or pork
    rice, vegs and other stuff. and desert. One day out of the week i eat pizza or so

playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can anyone tell me how to incorperate alcohol? In the book he said that you can do so freely. Can you only do it in the overeating phase?

playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) playLOVEGUNboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    6:00 AM Swim
    Green Tea

8:00 AM Post Workout
    Yogurt and Banana

10:00 AM Main Workout

11:00 AM Post Workout
    Cottage Cheese and Mixed Berries

9:00 PM - 1:00 AM Epic Meal Time

Mixed Salad

Fish
    Asparagus
    Broccoli
    Tomatoes
    Mushrooms
    Red Onions
    Carrots
    Kale
    Avocado
    Potatoe
    Brown Rice
    Black Beans
    Ezekial Bread
    Olive Oil

Oatmeal
    Eggs
    Feta Cheese
    Wheat Germ
    Dark Chocolate
    Fruit
    Mixed Nuts
    Honey

Almond Milk
    Weight Gainer

Red Wine or Beer

Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Could someone please help me with this q., I had made a thread on it, but no one is answering:

I have been a warrior dieter for the last 14 years.

I want to go on a cut. Ori recommends High Fat days, but this hasn't been working for me lately - besides I don't enjoy those foods anymore - I don't like much meat.

What would happen if I went on a vegetable-protein-oatmeal diet? (as a warrior)

My main meal would then be loads of vegetables with some lean protein (chicken or fish) and 2-3 bowls of oatmeal with milk.

These are my favourite foods, esp. oatmeal with some milk. I would be at a calorie deficit, but do you think I would go hungry due to the high carb content (1 cup of oatmeal=20g; 250ml milk 12,5; I may have 500ml milk).
    My main fear is to wake up hungry in the middle of the night.

kenn89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

4 weeks into this diet and never felt more free after breaking through that plateau from thar 6 meals myth first week was hell but thats the point you have to be a true warrior and nothing better than knowing at the end of the day of all the hard wirk your feast is much more rewarding )
    I dont believe in quit, true strength pushes on.

MJL2277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started this yesterday, and I have been taking Oxy Elite Pro... a fat burner, can I still continue to take this?? I read the book, and have scoured this forum, but I can't seem to find an answer. Thank YOu!!

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Psyfactor312 View Post
    Could someone please help me with this q., I had made a thread on it, but no one is answering:

I have been a warrior dieter for the last 14 years.

I want to go on a cut. Ori recommends High Fat days, but this hasn't been working for me lately - besides I don't enjoy those foods anymore - I don't like much meat.

What would happen if I went on a vegetable-protein-oatmeal diet? (as a warrior)

My main meal would then be loads of vegetables with some lean protein (chicken or fish) and 2-3 bowls of oatmeal with milk.

These are my favourite foods, esp. oatmeal with some milk. I would be at a calorie deficit, but do you think I would go hungry due to the high carb content (1 cup of oatmeal=20g; 250ml milk 12,5; I may have 500ml milk).
    My main fear is to wake up hungry in the middle of the night.
    should be fine just use IIFYM.

only thing i would say is switch it up every once in a while to make sure you get the full range of micronutrients foods have too avoid some deficit.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

Started from the bottom sharktank29's Avatar
    sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharktank29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.5 weeks in my Warrior Diet. I do understand now why they call it the Warrior Diet, my first few days of this diet I experienced low energy, and some dizzyness(like I was drunk)

When I wake up I drink some hot water, or hot chocolate (tis the season)

I eat nothing on my fast. I chew gum.

Now for the good. I lost 7lbs my first few days. I was very happy with that weight loss and hope this diet will allow me to lose more weight.

I cut out potatoes, bread and rice out of my diet.

During my feast I try to eat more fruits and veggies. I eat more fish now then I did before. I eat cereal/2%milk as a filler after my meals. A protein shake after lifting weights. I'm starting to count calories.

I'm concerned about losing strength....My goal is to have a 6pack and to get my weight down to 165-170 (185now)

Is there anything I can do to make this diet more effective?
    "before you achieve you must believe"
    "anything is possible"

"Don't be afraid of your dreams"

♣♦♠♥MuayThai♥♠♦♣

ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just have to share the most awesome thing ever. I wasn't really excited to get stuck with a two week work trip between Thanksgiving and Christmas - it's hard enough getting out workouts and eating well during this time...however...everyone told me I would be ok in Argentina...and so far they've been right.

Took a few days to get into the swing of things here, but today I really nailed it:

9:30am Venti Americano from Starbucks
    12:00pm Large two-bag mate tea in the office
    3:00pm chicken sandwich from a small local shop
    6:00pm lift hard - back and biceps
    9:00pm polish off a 1100g (yes, that's nearly 39 ounces - or 2.5 pounds) steak which was the most amazing thing I've ever tasted

I think this place is a warrior diet DREAM!

stangfreak95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to be sure coffee is okay to drink,but has to be straight(no cream or sugar),correct?
    Also could gum be chewed throughout the day?Would it spike insulin?

ExoraImmomi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** Boots

ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots Cheap also believe in our team, you should your new babies some People with trained those ukuggbootcheapsale com/]Cheap *** Boots satisfaction involving running a partners of old fashioned *** Boots may very well be conscious of tips about how comfy as ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots Sale versatile the businesses truly are may possibly many regarding amongst the most ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots loved galoshes of females, grownup more youthful your children while using chilly a few months ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots Sale UK inside 2011 That may pleasing diploma perimeter could include ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots UK a wide really good offer you you way more beauty and as a consequence female to its ukuggbootcheapsale com/]Cheap *** Boots UK chic view equally ukuggbootcheapsale com/ a739292e1aa17a461205

ExoraImmomi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** uk

ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots Cheap rely on everyone, you'd like one's home some It's many went through your current ukuggbootcheapsale com/]Cheap *** Boots satisfaction to possessing a combination of time-honored Uggs include mindful of strategies pleasant and ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots Sale versatile they begin to really are most are many involving probably ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots loved shoes and boots of women, grownup but young little ones by your chilly normal routine ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots Sale UK inside all seasons Which unfortunately exciting sheepskin perimeter may include ukuggbootcheapsale com/]*** Boots UK a completely excellent deliver most style to ladys to its ukuggbootcheapsale com/]Cheap *** Boots UK chic looks as well as ukuggbootcheapsale com/ a739292e1aa17a461205

subydude72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

diet

Who's feeling wild and wnting to send pm me this diet

Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Psyfactor312 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cutting, carbs

I own the book, but Ori doesn't make clear statements on these issues:
    He says "if your goal is to lose fat, you'll more likely benefit from high fat days"

When you're cutting, do you eat a low-carb diet or do you eat the usual amount of carbs, watching the amounts and not eating till you burst, but till you're satisfied (reasonable amounts) ?
    Is it really bad to totally cut carbs out (except for veggies) as long as you are cutting (this is what Ori says) ? I am asking because of possibly reduced thyroid hormone conversion (but ketoers for instance do this when on SKD). I am experiencing a stall on high fat, low-carb right now.
    If you are switching between high and low carb days (as Ori recommends), do you get headaches and what do you do about that ?

Thanks !

tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been on WD for over 4 years now, have gone off it (manual labour, travel) for periods up to 3 months, then right back to one meal no problem.

Now combine with keto (ckd).

Just skimmed the book again, lead me to browse this thread.

For all the what to eat/drink during the day questions, my approach is lots of water and black coffee, zero food.

I don't follow the meal structure in the book anymore, too complicated. But I will say that I will never go backto training after eating. Even when traveling and eating during the day (like to sample all the food in a place) I find a gym and lif before having food, if I am trying to lift that day.

When cutting, I track calories.

Good luck everyone, no more scavenging,

low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure if they have been posted yet, but here are a few links from Chad Waterbury's blog concerning Warrior Diet and his own variation of it. I think his variation, especially his muscle building protocol, is very interesting.

His Warrior Diet Article

http://chadwaterbury.com/get-ready-f...et-revolution/

Waterbury Diet for Fat Loss

http://chadwaterbury.com/waterbury-diet-for-fat-loss/

Waterbury Diet for Muscle Growth

http://chadwaterbury.com/waterbury-d...muscle-growth/
    ~ Texas ~

See OptimusTrajan's sig

Calorie combustion engine FurorGermanicus's Avatar
    FurorGermanicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a short post, because of lack of time. I've gathered some experience with Intermittent Fasting and the WD myself, and I am pretty sure, that I will live by this regimen probably for the rest of my life. I own most of Ori's books, expect for the Warrior Diet (have read the book, too - friend of mine owns it). The last installment I read was "Unlock your muscle genes" where Ori has outlined some brief outlines of his research. Anyway, Maximum Muscle, Minimum Fat, The Anti-Estrogenic Diet, Unlock your muscle genes and The Warrior Diet are best reads, if you ask me.

Problem here is that most folks haven't read the original books, only relying on some substrates and articles, which just take the nutrition part out of the context - without the exercise approaches and the message behind this style of living. For my opinion a big disaster. Every time I hear people talkin' about the Warrior Diet on the bulletin boards and then ask, if anyone has even read the literature, I just get some question marks. Then I don't know if I should laugh of cry ^^ Pretty depressing.

Trakada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre workout shakes

Hello fellow WD-ers!

I just finished reading the book and realized I was already for 75% on this lifestyle (I pref. this over diet) for some time now.. Now I know what to do and what I need to change during the day.

I do however have a question regarding pre workout shakes. I use(d) Gaspari's Superpump Max for over a year now and have had great results with it. I recently bought N.O. pump from Francis Benfatto to see how this stuff works.
    But does this stack with WD? If I understood it correctly, I am boosting all anabolic activities in my body to make sure I got enough power for my empty stomach workouts. Would these pre work shakes boost it through the roof or over the top?

And did any of you change your supplements during the day? eg BCAA, Omega's, Vit. etc.?

Please share your thoughts with me.