muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool female bodybuilder deadlifts 242lbs

i am doing deadlifts only a month and can lift 242lbs..started squating 100lbs 8reps this week and bench 100 6 reps..i weigh 153lbs now ..any tips for me please..

angie
    girl's workout''' WOMEN TRAIN x

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New to the big lifts?

Give Starting Strength a read.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000) Liftin Power is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take Kiknskreem advice and read Starting Strength. It is a very good book and you will learn a ton from it.

muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muclebound is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking 298lbs deadlift now 135kgs

im making my way up...i need 150 in twelve weeks time,,,
    girl's workout''' WOMEN TRAIN x

fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fhcrubarb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    got a vid to prove? I'm curious to see your form