TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500)

New Member Intro Log..

I figured the best way to get meet some people on this forum was to start posting. Considering I'm starting cutting tomorrow, I thought I'd start a log. I've been a member on other forums for a while and have found a lot of great articles browsing here so it's time I join. I'm just coming off of a 2 month bulk, I'm 18 years old, and up to 184lbs from 173 in the beginning of November.

The pictures I have are from a month into the bulk, and I will take some new ones tonight before the cut.

So, what up BB.com?

45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500)
    nothing much man, roll on over to the teen section! lots of crap going on over there(some funny stuff to in the misc)
    I asked for the mod neg because I didn't feel I had earned my reps. I would appreciate it if you only repped me because my posts are helpful/insightful.

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the board man. You seem to be lean and solid right now. Not really sure why your gonna start a cut. Depends on what your goals are. How tall are you?

TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PodRacerSi View Post
    Welcome to the board man. You seem to be lean and solid right now. Not really sure why your gonna start a cut. Depends on what your goals are. How tall are you?
    I'm 6'1". And those pictures were from 1 month into my bulk, heres my ones taken two nights ago...

Weighed in at 183.2lbs.

I started my cut yesterday, its a very modified V diet.

I'm going for a very lean physique, Here's a pic from 2 months ago before the bulk..

slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    idk why you would cut, your pretty skinny already

Originally Posted by slowdubbin68 View Post
    idk why you would cut, your pretty skinny already
    Not as lean as I was two months ago. Here at College I want to be as lean as possible you know? And I've gained some decent size so I'll cut down before I build more.

MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MWZ90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude if you cut you are going to be right back where you started.

glalime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    imo no need to cut..ur lean as **** . bulk/eat for a couple months..cut durin the summer u'll be goin back to school lookin like a beast.
    This is a vendetta

Yeah but that's just it, IMO I bulked a bit too much, and gained too much fat. I want to stay around the same bf and slowly gain over the next few years.

Plus those are all pictures of me flexing and posing, which when I'm just out and around you can noticeably see the new fat I've gained.

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheIpodPeople View Post
    Yeah but that's just it, IMO I bulked a bit too much, and gained too much fat. I want to stay around the same bf and slowly gain over the next few years.

Plus those are all pictures of me flexing and posing, which when I'm just out and around you can noticeably see the new fat I've gained.
    IMO you should start a clean bulk man. I am pretty sure nobody that sees you out is gonna even consider saying you have fat on you. Work on adding more lean mass and fill out some. Just my opinion but you really dont have enough fat on you to worry about cutting.

caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caesarraseac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Skinny.