Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanVanVliet View Post
    I think we do control the oil prices and the tax on gas is high so it does help our goverment alot. Do you remember the eightys? There was no shortage.
    Dan, you can Google the exact amount of federal tax on gasoline. It hasn't really changed. Gasoline is a commodity, and like any other, it can be manipulated by speculators, as well as being subject to supply/demand. So, unless you can provide one shred of truth to your conspiracy theory (just ONE)...... /discussion.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _VL View Post
    Just speaking out of my pea brain, but I am not sure that this is true. I believe a moving violation in any state is supposed to follow the driver. This is quite different than if the car "hurts" another person or property, then I believe that yes, you are correct that financial liability falls on the vehicle's owner.
    Yes, moving violations fall on the driver, but all other violations (parking tickets, EZ-Pass violations or any other electronic surveillance) fall on the owner.

My partner's ex-brother-in-law took off with my partner's car. The idiot loser did some damage to a barrier on the NJ Turnpike. The NJTP came after my partner, to whom the car was registered. Only after a long wrangle with the insurance company did they pay off. But the summonses were issued to my partner (later dismissed).

Second example: my sister-in-law used her father's car (my late f-i-l) and proceeded to get parking ticket after ticket after ticket. DMV came after my f-i-l.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Dan, you can Google the exact amount of federal tax on gasoline. It hasn't really changed. Gasoline is a commodity, and like any other, it can be manipulated by speculators, as well as being subject to supply/demand. So, unless you can provide one shred of truth to your conspiracy theory (just ONE)...... /discussion.
    I have no proof just my opinion based on the fact that in the eightys we were not pumping our own oil to help our own people. I was in the oil feilds thats why I know there was no shortage. This is my opinion.On Cnn a few weeks ago it was stated we still do not pump much of our oil that is fact.
    I miss Beer
    I'm Ready (SpongeBob Squarepants)

_VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DanVanVliet View Post
    Again with the book Morning
    LOL Yeah. It was my way of quickly addressing all of the issues in one fell swoop so I don't have to run in here every time I get emails about this thread... I'm outta here... have a great day all!
    "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." - Henry David Thoreau

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL Yeah. It was my way of quickly addressing all of the issues in one fell swoop so I don't have to run in here every time I get emails about this thread... I'm outta here... have a great day all!
    Have a great day.
    I miss Beer
    I'm Ready (SpongeBob Squarepants)

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because the media has successfully burned into people's minds that Republican = dark suit, evil men, stuffed shirt, all business/no play, penny pinching Ebeneezer Scrooge types.

The real irony is that it is the opposite side who largely control media, university programs, and freedom of speech in general. Did the current admin. ever kick a WH correspondent out because they asked impolite, rude, inflammatory questions at press conferences? The incoming team practically shut down a S. FL TV station after a reporter dared to ask their VP candidate a real question. And the promise of "transparency" has already become comical. Stay tuned for a real display of control..........
    Holy Crap Kevin............... I'd rep you 100+ but it says I must spread more rep around............. (gave some to Mike in your honor)

Nice to see you're a fellow evil dark suit no play penny pinching sob, just like me..........

God Bless,
    Roy
    Last edited by Old-Time-Lifter; 01-07-2009 at 07:19 AM.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Love Ya VL
    Was friends with Methuselah

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    I feel your pain
    in fact I created a little audio file to let you know how I feel
    http://www.centertech.com/downloads/sympathy.wav
    This! lol

Or, umm, the drivers could just do something radical... like obey the traffic laws...
    They got caught. They did it. It's their fault... not the fault of the law.
    Meh. Turning right on red is legal here anyway.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Get a lobotomy too while you're at it...

Love the state. Shut up. Be happy.
    Damn laws getting in the way of a decent anarchy. What do you have to refute obeying the law as opposed to sarcasm?

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    If there is no police officer to witness it/ticket it, there can be no moving violation.

Unless you are suggesting that everyone just automatically mail in payments to the state by way of turning themselves in for driving half-drunk or speeding or not using turn signals or parking too far from a curb or not using seat belts?
    Would that apply to murder or any other crime to? If a police officer doesn't see it it doesn't count?

MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Holy Crap Kevin............... I'd rep you 100+ but it says I must spread more rep around............. (gave some to Mike in your honor)

Nice to see you're a fellow evil dark suit no play penny pinching sob, just like me..........

God Bless,
    Roy
    Welcome to the club....If you tell me how that rep thing works I'll gladly rep Kevin for ya.
    Happily married father of four and grandfather of two and one on the way. Edit: Grandfather of 3 as of 02/28/2009.

http://workout.bodybuilding.com/MtnBikeMike/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113013061

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!" Texas A&M University.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    This! lol

Or, umm, the drivers could just do something radical... like obey the traffic laws...
    They got caught. They did it. It's their fault... not the fault of the law.
    Meh. Turning right on red is legal here anyway.
    I'm guessing that you didn't actually read the thread? Or else....your comprehension sucks.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Damn laws getting in the way of a decent anarchy. What do you have to refute obeying the law as opposed to sarcasm?
    I'm guessing that you didn't actually read the thread? Or else....your comprehension sucks.
    DBX answered that one for me and actually the one following as well...

Would that apply to murder or any other crime to? If a police officer doesn't see it it doesn't count?
    ...still I will respond to this one. Did I say every single crime that exists? No. I specifically said "moving violation, which is a rather particular category. You can make the case of the grey area with vehicular homicide, but that would not be tried as a moving violation...moving violations are nearly all misdemeanors and murder is considerably beyond that. I chose those words carefully. I wish you could have read them as carefully.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Funny I used to work for Redlight. Work there for 3 months learned a lot on how they catch you

Sucks though man, you should have send them a picture of your money to pay it
    Then they might send back a picture of handcuffs.

EDIT: Oops, Minotaur already covered this.

Carry on...
    Last edited by blabber; 01-07-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Oops, nevermind....
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    it would only serve to re-enforce my position that Sherman was right for burning Georgia to the ground. I said that to someone once... a typical antebellum Georgia Peach of a woman. She didn't like me after that.
    as a proud southerner who has ancestors who fought and died for the south, if you told me that to my face you wouldn't like me after that.
    Loved by some
    Hated by others
    Forgiven by the grace of God.

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it would only serve to re-enforce my position that Sherman was right for burning Georgia to the ground. I said that to someone once... a typical antebellum Georgia Peach of a woman. She didn't like me after that.
    considering your often-voiced position on how other people ought to be more tolerant and understanding, don't you think this is a tad hypocritical of you?

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blabber View Post
    Then they might send back a picture of handcuffs.

EDIT: Oops, Minotaur already covered this.

Carry on...
    Then I will send a pic of me behind bars
    On the list for Bannukah

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then I will send a pic of me behind bars
    Send them a "get out of jail free" card...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimsquit View Post
    considering your often-voiced position on how other people ought to be more tolerant and understanding, don't you think this is a tad hypocritical of you?

As for your occasional appearances here, when you swore off the "silliness" of OV35 and allegedly only post in your journal, you appear when it suits you to make some kind of verbal shot. To that end I can't allow myself to see your superior and elite attitude and comments anymore. Especially when they are completely out of context and serve me no training purpose. We've been through this before, and I can draw no benefit from reading your posts.
    Last edited by Minotaur; 01-10-2009 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Regretfully, must place on ignore. I don't ignore people lightly.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lighten up Francis. If you knew the woman, you wouldn't be so proud of your southern heritage.
    lighten up Francis?
    On the list for Bannukah

lighten up Francis?
    Stripes!

Paraphrasing the scene [recruits giving a description of themselves]:

"My name's Francis, but I go by Psycho. Any of you homos call me Francis, I'll kill ya; touch my stuff, I'll kill ya; [goes on about "I'll kill ya"].

Sgt. Hulka: "Lighten up Francis".
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Stripes!

Paraphrasing the scene [recruits giving a description of themselves]:

"My name's Francis, but I go by Psycho. Any of you homos call me Francis, I'll kill ya; touch my stuff, I'll kill ya; [goes on about "I'll kill ya"].

Sgt. Hulka: "Lighten up Francis".
    ah OK. I had no idea what you were talking about
    On the list for Bannukah

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ah OK. I had no idea what you were talking about
    You should rent "Stripes", it's a funny movie.
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

Originally Posted by tatdawg View Post
    as a proud southerner who has ancestors who fought and died for the south, if you told me that to my face you wouldn't like me after that.
    I apologize. The joke, such as it was, was in poor taste. I have known many people from the south who are the salt of the earth, and as proud, without being arrogant, as it can get. Southern hospitality is not just a saying.
    Last edited by Minotaur; 01-10-2009 at 07:24 AM.

tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000)
    I apologize. The joke, such as it was, was in poor taste. I have known many people from the south who are the salt of the earth, and as proud, without being arrogant, as it can get. Southern hospitality is not just a saying.
    apology accepted and god bless
    Loved by some
    Hated by others
    Forgiven by the grace of God.

muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you see the "No right Turn On red Sign"?
    If so, well then there ya go.
    if not, well then you should have paid attention.

I rolled through a right on red 1 time, they ticketed me showing the vehicle doing 10mph. i ignored it, that was 1.5 yrs. ago and nothing happened.
    throw it away!
    Going to the gym and lifting heavy weights is the easy part. Nutrition. now thats where the hard work starts.

Originally Posted by muladesigns View Post
    Did you see the "No right Turn On red Sign"?
    If so, well then there ya go.
    if not, well then you should have paid attention.
    Did you actually read the opening post...or the rest of the thread?
    If so, well then, I'll try to figure out why you posted that.
    If not, well then, you should have paid attention

Originally Posted by muladesigns
    I rolled through a right on red 1 time, they ticketed me showing the vehicle doing 10mph. i ignored it, that was 1.5 yrs. ago and nothing happened.
    throw it away!
    But I must say, that I like the way you ended this post. In fact, I'm leaning toward doing just what you suggest. After reading the back of the damn ticket closer, I found that it is not reported to the DMV at all, and would have no bearing on insurance. And for those of you who skipped the beginning...ahem..it was my wife driving a car registered to me. I still need to do some local fact-finding and homework though, just so I don't make it worse .

muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    want to avoid any future tickets?
    check this out! i installed it on my car and it works great!
    http://www.trydeal.com/
    Going to the gym and lifting heavy weights is the easy part. Nutrition. now thats where the hard work starts.

Originally Posted by muladesigns View Post
    want to avoid any future tickets?
    check this out! i installed it on my car and it works great!
    http://www.trydeal.com/
    So, you're saying that you have the ability to:
    1.) Be aware there's a traffic camera at any given intersection.
    2.) Realize ahead of time that you're about to break the law when negotiating said intersection, and be able to activate the trick plate by reaching for and pressing the button that has a touted 1 second delay.

Nice!

So, you're saying that you have the ability to:
    1.) Be aware there's a traffic camera at any given intersection.
    2.) Realize ahead of time that you're about to break the law when negotiating said intersection, and be able to activate the trick plate by reaching for and pressing the button that has a touted 1 second delay.

Nice!
    in phoenix they have signs that warn you a photo camera is 1/2 mile ahead then at another 300 ft. on the highways. they post a traffic camera inuse at every intersection that has one.
    it takes 1/100th of a second for the plate to flip down and about 1.25 to go back up. i also have a bold decal that says EFU PHOTO RADAR under the plate that is visible when flipped!