user323211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Allergic to Whey need help

I heard that hydrolyzed whey protein is less likely to cause an allergic reaction. When I say allergic reaction i do not mean i am lactose intolerant, i mean that ii can hardly breath, i get hive and i vomit. I was reading that hydrolyzed whey is used in some infant formulas because it is hypoallergenic. Has anyone with a milk allergy tried hydrolyzed whey protein? Did you have an allergic reation?
    Basically what i am asking for is a little help in determining if hydrolyzed whey is the right for me. i would like to try and see what happens
    Does anyone know off a 100% pure hydrolyzed whey protein supplemtn
    Discipline, Dedication, and Determination.

Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000)
    If it's really that bad then maybe you should stick to egg protein and or soy protein. Perhaps a blend of the two. There is also pea protein isolate and hemp protein. There are many ways to get your daily protein. Whey it's the only way. =oP

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fricano View Post
    I heard that hydrolyzed whey protein is less likely to cause an allergic reaction. When I say allergic reaction i do not mean i am lactose intolerant, i mean that ii can hardly breath, i get hive and i vomit. I was reading that hydrolyzed whey is used in some infant formulas because it is hypoallergenic. Has anyone with a milk allergy tried hydrolyzed whey protein? Did you have an allergic reation?
    Basically what i am asking for is a little help in determining if hydrolyzed whey is the right for me. i would like to try and see what happens
    Are you allergic to cheese? If you aren't, then you aren't allergic to WPC and it's something else....
    WPH is sort of like ingesting free form amino acids (not exactly, but close enough); that should alleviate your problems. You could also try WPI, but I'm not too sure about allegies regarding it; I know people that are lactose intollerant can use WPI, but I've never heard of the allergenic people.

Originally Posted by Chococat View Post
    If it's really that bad then maybe you should stick to egg protein and or soy protein. Perhaps a blend of the two. There is also pea protein isolate and hemp protein. There are many ways to get your daily protein. Whey it's the only way. =oP
    Egg, soy, gemma (pea), and hemp all taste like ****. I would either go with casein and/or MPI or just stick with food.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fricano View Post
    i CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, BUT...

I can recommend gemma pea protein isolate...it has worked great for me and has a great amino profile (better than WPC).
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get Vega.

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crazymutha View Post
    I can recommend gemma pea protein isolate...it has worked great for me and has a great amino profile (better than WPC).
    For me, one scoop didn't dissolve in 20oz warm water and also tasted like a butthole. And how does it have a better AA profile than WPC? I think that's rather subjective....

l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have a whey/casein protein allergy as well, and am also not "lactose intolerant".

WPH makes me mad sick.
    WPI makes me mad sick.
    (throat/face/nose swells/lack of oxygen/epinephrine pen)

just get soy/egg/gemma and you'll be legit.
    basically all of them taste horrible though.