I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting an old tattoo removed

While ago my friend gave me a free tattoo to show a potential employeer his skills.

Well, turns out I am aleric to some pigment in the red ink and my body rejected all the red in the tattoo.
    It was not infected but looked very bad and healed very strange... all the red is missing and what is left over looks all cracked and gheto.

Bad part, it is that it in on the back of my lower neck too.
    If I wear a dress shirt it is tottaly hidden but a t-shirt shows most of it.

I am getting older now and don't want to be " that guy".

My dad has a friend that does ink removal.
    Should cost me about $500

anyone had this done before?

★Dedication & Motivation★ RJT1534's Avatar
    RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how would u remove a tat?? a laser or somethin

NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500)
    pics

SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that is seriously unlucky.
    all mine turned out good.

CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurveBall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had an old tat removed a few months ago. Cost me around 800 total (4 visits at 200 a pop). felt about the same as getting the tattoo.

_Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Buckeye_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you get it done can you post some before and afters?

Good luck bro!

sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A bunch of places in southern cali get them removed for free if you say they are gang related.

I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I.was.phone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RJT1534 View Post
    how would u remove a tat?? a laser or somethin

Originally Posted by _Buckeye_ View Post
    If you get it done can you post some before and afters?

Good luck bro!
    Sure

I don't have any pics now.
    Tat is old...
    I'll take some for the misc once I do it though

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have a bunch of people who work for you, have one of them do it.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    You have a bunch of people who work for you, have one of them do it.
    Nah.. Not a bunch
    ONly a few..

The busines does not require all that much attention.
    None of them know how to opporate a laser anyway