vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vg7z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Canned Salmon = REPULSIVE

Feeling poor today I bought some canned salmon and not my usuall fillet to make my sweet & spicy teriyaki salmon. Lets just say it was the grossest thing I ever ate. I had a couple bites and threw the rest away. Now I know where canned salmon comes from....it comes off the factory floor. garbage dumps and dead fish off the shores!

SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpinFan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    agreed. the only way to make it palatable is to use for salmon burgers.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you have to pick out all the black scales and bones and crap.....salmon plus mayo + bread is alright i think

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ....I like canned salmon

FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about the samon in the pouches (pre cooked)? I get the ones next to the tuna pouches in the supermarket. I find them tasty and the right portions for a 5 small meal high-protein diet. Canned salmon does suck, but Chicken of the Sea brand is good.

flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flaabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i prefer buying wild salmon canned than fresh wild salmon. its cheaper, more convenient, taste great.
    ---> an Easy! Chicken Breast! with Avocado Sauce! (RECIPE) <---
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=267458161&postcount=2125

--->what foods do you crave on the day after an workout?(POLL)<---
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113363511

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    smoked salmon FTW
    [Stickam Crǝw]

"A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing." - Albert Camus

No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree i bought canned salmon once... and i had trouble eating it..
    i did not use mayo...
    i used
    2 slices of whole weat bread...
    half af an avocado.
    a pinch of salt..
    and half a can of salmon...
    worst sandwich ever..
    il stick to tuna. :\
    even tho i do admint that i fall for the medias mercury bs =[
    "I would rather make my name than inherit it"

"Nevermind what haters say, Ignore them til they fade away"

"Yond Cassius has a LEAN and HUNGRY look; He thinks to much: such men are dangerous."- William Shakespeare

"He who makes a Beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a Man"

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like it. I make alfredo pasta and I add cheese and a can of salmon (the big one). Last me 2 meals.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    I like it. I make alfredo pasta and I add cheese and a can of salmon (the big one). Last me 2 meals.
    you have a nice tummy =]
    "I would rather make my name than inherit it"

"Nevermind what haters say, Ignore them til they fade away"

"Yond Cassius has a LEAN and HUNGRY look; He thinks to much: such men are dangerous."- William Shakespeare

"He who makes a Beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a Man"

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vg7z View Post
    canned salmon was the grossest thing I ever ate.

I had a couple bites and threw the rest away.

Now I know where canned salmon comes from....it comes off the factory floor. garbage dumps and dead fish off the shores!

^^ these!

sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use canned salmon to make fish pie!

415g canned salmon (drain first!)
    Thin cut potato slices of mashed potatoes
    Diced veges (carrot, broccoli, onion)
    White sauce
    One packet instant chicken soup or stock

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (~175 c). While this is happening, make the white sauce.

White sauce

1 cup milk
    30g flour
    chicken soup

Set the milk on the stove on a low heat and mix in the flower. When fully integrated, add the soup/stock. Stir as it thinkens. Don't allow it to boil up, this can cause the milk to split.

Remove from the heat. Mix in the canned salmon and diced veges. You should get a thick paste.
    Spread this in a casserole dish, and top with the potato slices or mashed potato.
    Put this in the oven for 25 minutes. I recommend spending a further 5 minutes under the grill to crisp up the potato top.

Optional - before it goes in the oven, spread some cheese on top!

BMWERKEN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hated it at first but for some reason I have grown to like it. I mix it with some dijon mustard or salsa and boom.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    canned salmon takes pretty bad yes i agree..

I have it in my lunch.. bread, mayo, and red onion.. seems to work pretty well!

I think its the combo of onion and mayo try it
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hold on i'll show you some pics from a thread I made about a year ago.

my experience buying trader joes brand canned salmon. (it was their most expensive variety too.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7297281