View Poll Results: Will this group lose more than 750 pounds as a whole this year?

Voters
365. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

271 74.25%
  • No

94 25.75%
Closed Thread
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112
Results 3,331 to 3,355 of 3355
    dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i just ate 2 chicken breasts, diced, cooked in skillet with veggies, olive oil, some spices, little bit of orzo.

and before that i pulled 585lbs in the rack tonight.....destroyed my back hardcore. felt great, although I bet getting out of bed in the morning will be tough

izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by dbluegoat View Post
    i just ate 2 chicken breasts, diced, cooked in skillet with veggies, olive oil, some spices, little bit of orzo.

and before that i pulled 585lbs in the rack tonight.....destroyed my back hardcore. felt great, although I bet getting out of bed in the morning will be tough
    Sounds tasty, and hardcore!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good morning guys, started the day with raisin bran cereal, will have chicken breast for lunch and something else for dinner.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning Everyone, did 1 hour spinning so far.
    Later is legs and shoulders.

It's the holidays but I will be damn it I gain 1lb
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    Morning Everyone, did 1 hour spinning so far.
    Later is legs and shoulders.

It's the holidays but I will be damn it I gain 1lb
    Damn, 1lb?
    That'd be a huge challenge for me haha

CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Checking in fellas. I can't believe it's almost been another year. I've sat here and watched a lot of people on here make huge progress. Trying to get back in it guys. I'm tired of talking talking talking, hopping on and falling off x100. Tomorrow my goals are:
    Start making a diet list for the week, and sticking to it. Preparing my food so I have no excuses to eat bad.
    -find a split and get on it.

My problem is that I'm not on a split so I either just don't go, or go and just do a little this, and a little of that.

-Also to post in here atleast once a day. Your my health familyyyyy.

btw- it will be a week tomorrow that i've gone without smoking a ciggerate. That's huge proccess. I haven't smoked weed in weeks, a ciggerate in 6 days, and after a few weeks of that im going to cut out the dip. Time to get healthy and stay healthy.

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by izaktj View Post
    Reporting in
    Why are your reps still in the red zone? I repped you again...hopefully everyone else will too! Come on y'all.
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

♥ MsTropix.Frolix Fall/Winter OBF DIARY®
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127964933

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KetoTherapy View Post
    Why are your reps still in the red zone? I repped you again...hopefully everyone else will too! Come on y'all.
    I believe he was negged by a mod and their rep power is usually X 1,000,000 ours. So will take alot of us repping him to get him in the green again, unless he can find another mod to rep him.
    My journal:

Originally Posted by KetoTherapy View Post
    I was modneeged :/
    I'm at -329527 points

cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I havent visited this thread in a while but I hope you are all doing well with your journeys to lose weight. I am still dealing with my back issues so I cant really get into any sort of routine to help burn the fat I have gained. I also have my insides so messed up with the medication I am on its not even fun. Its rough when you realize you are up a pant size in just a few months but I am not able to burn many of the calories I take in.

I am truly jealous of any of you that are able to stick with their quests.

I WILL be back though!!
    "He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful."
    -Lao Tzu

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wtf is this ****??

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=613

stupid troll

pulled 475 last night!!! woot!

Originally Posted by cg73 View Post
    I havent visited this thread in a while but I hope you are all doing well with your journeys to lose weight. I am still dealing with my back issues so I cant really get into any sort of routine to help burn the fat I have gained. I also have my insides so messed up with the medication I am on its not even fun. Its rough when you realize you are up a pant size in just a few months but I am not able to burn many of the calories I take in.

I WILL be back though!!
    Good to hear from you bro. Speedy recovery with your surgeries.

what's up guys how's everyone doing?

trying to at least maintain during the holidays, proving harder than I thought
    My journal:

lol I know. In this "break" I eat once or twice but big ass meals.

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is hard. I had a sh*tty week and a half diet wise, but am back on it now. my whole schedule flipped around and I got lazy on the dedication part. But remember, bad meals happens, we are human.....I think.
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CamKeo View Post
    Checking in fellas. I can't believe it's almost been another year. I've sat here and watched a lot of people on here make huge progress. Trying to get back in it guys. I'm tired of talking talking talking, hopping on and falling off x100. Tomorrow my goals are:
    Start making a diet list for the week, and sticking to it. Preparing my food so I have no excuses to eat bad.
    -find a split and get on it.

My problem is that I'm not on a split so I either just don't go, or go and just do a little this, and a little of that.

-Also to post in here atleast once a day. Your my health familyyyyy.

btw- it will be a week tomorrow that i've gone without smoking a ciggerate. That's huge proccess. I haven't smoked weed in weeks, a ciggerate in 6 days, and after a few weeks of that im going to cut out the dip. Time to get healthy and stay healthy.
    Originally Posted by cg73 View Post

I WILL be back though!!
    Glad to see you guys. repped.

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ugh, are the holidays over yet? I'm tired of the constant food or pictures of food everywhere. Craving xmas cookies so bad. Want a nice big bottle of wine alllll to myself!

That and I'm frickn broke, out of protein powder and looks like it will have to wait until next week!

How's everyone?
    Goals:
    ST:300
    LT:200

High:335

DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk lol. o well, how is everyone doing? I hate the damned holidays, seriously I wish I could just hibernate the month of December and wake up in January. So much temptation, so little willpower lol. Nonetheless its on like donkey kong, got my training partner back, we're hitting it harder than Eliza Dushku in a thong dipped in baby oil. Mass destruction. DO WORK!
    Proud Member of the "I lost 200 Pounds Club"!
    My Weight loss support group page: https://www.********.com/pages/Phoenix-Reborn-Nutrition-Training/

MMMC-Lower Middle Management.

Originally Posted by DopeEfX View Post
    im 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday bro
    My journal:

Found a good deal on a gym ($19/month if commited to a year)
    it's really close to my place
    so yesh I'll be back to the gym guise

I am considering having no weigh ins for this month, only because I am working my ass off the end of the month. Yay or Nay, I can still do it, but it will be off a little.

Considering it's the holidays and I'm most probably going to increase weight, I'd say nay.

Should I keep it going? I am ready to start the new one. I have free time tonite and tommorow to do it.

You know what, f*ck it, I am gonna close this one and start the new one. And we will not have a weigh in so to speak, just start weights for January.

no more posting in here