Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know Bowflex has a bad reputation.

These are new products to me (don't know when they appeared and see no way of finding out)

https://www.bowflex.com/selecttech/
    https://www.bowflex.com/selecttech/2...ll/100874.html
    https://www.bowflex.com/selecttech/560/100581.html
    https://www.bowflex.com/selecttech/8...ll/100790.html

120 lb barbell
    Shorter dumbbells
    40 lb Kettlebell

I'm in a situation where I can appreciate the benefits of a small weighted instrument and noticed their kettlebell has a surprisingly good visual and functional design, assuming it doesn't fall apart.

The barbell with curlbar also has a good visual design. You have to appreciate how it compares with other products in the category like Powerblocks barbell.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fellow equipment sluts and enthusiasts alike, it's a sad day for those who appreciate quality equipment. Today GarageGym recommended BLowflex DB's as a good value buy with confidence, at least for those people who don't lift heavy weights or are concerned about them breaking in the future (not verbatim, but pretty close). Even worse, he tried to associate the 'engineering' of these db's with the likes of old school Nautilus. I can only assume Arthur Jones rolled over in his grave with disgust. Coop must be running out of content....

https://youtu.be/uAkgrXzOC1U
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Fellow equipment sluts and enthusiasts alike, it's a sad day for those who appreciate quality equipment. Today GarageGym recommended BLowflex DB's as a good value buy with confidence, at least for those people who don't lift heavy weights or are concerned about them breaking in the future (not verbatim, but pretty close). Even worse, he tried to associate the 'engineering' of these db's with the likes of old school Nautilus. I can only assume Arthur Jones rolled over in his grave with disgust. Coop must be running out of content....

https://youtu.be/uAkgrXzOC1U
    Geez, thanks for spoiling it. I was looking forward to seeing if he was going to chit all over them.

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Geez, thanks for spoiling it. I was looking forward to seeing if he was going to chit all over them.
    I know two people with Bowflex DBs. One had a plate fall out during shoulder presses and hit him in the head. The other had to 3D print a new plastic part, because the original didn't last. But hey, Mr Everything's Great said they're fine after a 10 minute test. Seems legit.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    I know two people with Bowflex DBs. One had a plate fall out during shoulder presses and hit him in the head. The other had to 3D print a new plastic part, because the original didn't last. But hey, Mr Everything's Great said they're fine after a 10 minute test. Seems legit.
    In fairness, he did point out dangers, drawbacks, and flaws but he drew the wrong conclusion that they are a good deal and a good fit for some use cases regardless.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Haha, sorry. But I really feel like he is just running out content with this one, or Bowflex cut him a check directly for this review. There are knockoffs now of Bowflex on Amazon, $200 shipped for a set isn't bad but I still wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnybulk11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice

NoobSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    I've had my set of dumbbells for about 7 years from them. Still not issues (though I admit I haven't used them as much as most would in 7 years). But regardless I've never had an issue other than them being too wide/bulky sometimes.

stockbroking2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Indeed, you're at perfect spot. Here, you'll get to know all that you generally needed to be familiar with kotak securities fit Plan. What is intraday exchanging? What are the highlights of Kotak Free Intraday Exchanging or Kotak FIT are made sense of in this Kotak Protections FIT Plan Survey post.

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bought my wife the Bowflex Selecttech Kettlebell for Christmas. I have to admit, I actually like the thing. It's not enough weight for me and if we get serious about kettlebells, which I kind of doubt, we'll need something else. But at $119, I can't complain much. It adds another interesting option to mix things up a bit.

rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post
    I near choked laughing
    hello
    Last edited by rizwanqcm; 01-08-2023 at 06:10 AM.

rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rizwanqcm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

health and fitness updates

Originally Posted by stillbroker View Post
    Keetman, I have no I idea what you are talking about but anyone who has read "Atlas Shrugged" is probably OK. BTW before you go out Bowflex shopping again drop me a line I have some beach front condos in Las Vegas I want to sell you.
    hi i am health blog blogger .

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bowflex on verge of bankruptcy.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/...ankruptcy.html

It's hard to know where they went wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6teCSmKU5gM

Soloflex shut down last year. They still made them in the US until the end. I hated those rubber bands, but I do respect that.

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Bowflex on verge of bankruptcy.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/...ankruptcy.html

It's hard to know where they went wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6teCSmKU5gM

Soloflex shut down last year. They still made them in the US until the end. I hated those rubber bands, but I do respect that.
    Looks like their holdings include Schwinn. I wonder how that bodes for the future of Airdyne. Not good I assume considering how many competitors there are nowadays. But I still love my Airdyne AD7, and it's one of my forever pieces.