SmokeEater319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Need a bit of help

I have struggled with weight loss long enough and I truly need help with a few things. To start off, I originally weighed 375+lbs. I lost 130lbs in about a year(give or take a month or 2). When I started Fire School, I weighed 245 lbs, when I finished I weighed 255lbs. It took me about 6 months and I had gained 15 more lbs, and in the past 8 weeks, I have gained the other 15lbs, for now a whopping 275lbs. Within the past couple of days, I have gotten a membership at a local gym. I have never worked out before, just lost the weight with extreme dieting. I know now that keeping the remainder of the weight off is going to be very hard if not damn near impossible without cardio and weighttraining, both of which I did not do to lose the initial weight. I feel like I am in a downward spiral and losing control.

Thats my story... Its day 2 at the gym, and I have spent approx. 1.5 -2.5 hours the past couple of days in the gym with the beginning and end of my workout doing cardio on the treadmill.. Today was upper body btw.

Any logical advice would be helpful. I am trying to eat better, however, aside from that, I am also taking a whey protein supplement (6 star 52grams either 1-2 times per day.)

I want to weigh about 200-215lbs with 5-8% body fat. i don't think thats asking much compared to some other folk that I have seen.

My initial questions are as follows:
    What type of foods should I eat?
    how ofter should I eat?
    how many calories should I take in?
    How often and when should I take my protein supplement?
    How much water?

Whats a good workout to start with. I am not the strongest man in the world, but by far not the weakest.

Thanks in advance.