Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Araj View Post
    Just got the VS Dynamo shoes.

I normally wear a size 12, so I ordered a 11.5, just because my feet are wide. They fit almost perfect.

It made squats super easy to do, I went so low I had to put the saftey bar a notch lower than what I usually put it at.
    hai guys i need some help!!!!

right now i have the OLD vs weightlifting shoe, with the extra high heel!

its too high for me and i need something lower, so i was thinking either the shoes quoted above or custom made ristos.

i have a narrow foot btw.. any input?

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump pls

dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000)
    This probably won't help much, but the Adidas shoes have a narrow last. More pricey though.

Originally Posted by dcamnc View Post
    This probably won't help much, but the Adidas shoes have a narrow last. More pricey though.
    yea ive counted out the adidas due to $

gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    picked up the 08 adistars a month ago. after using them for a while, its conclusive that theyre AWESOME.

Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright - yeah - I need to get lifting shoes. Here's my question:

I use New Balance because I have a wide foot and collapsible arch. Basically, I have an arch until I step down and then - poof - it disappears. Obviously the downside is over-pronation, and inward rolling of the ankle.

Question: Are there weightlifting shoes that are like New Balance that can keep an un-natural foot stable?
    "The reality is that neither strength nor technique will adequately compensate for a considerable lack of the other.....Excellent technique and poor strength will produce a mediocre athlete; excellent strength and poor technique will produce a mediocre athlete. Neither can be neglected for the sake of developing the other, and the two must be developed in concert - " Greg Everett, Olympic Weightlifting

gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they all pretty much do. most have arch support

Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tifferzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do they have to be purchased online, or can they be bought at the mall/regular store/etc?
    "The reality is that neither strength nor technique will adequately compensate for a considerable lack of the other.....Excellent technique and poor strength will produce a mediocre athlete; excellent strength and poor technique will produce a mediocre athlete. Neither can be neglected for the sake of developing the other, and the two must be developed in concert - " Greg Everett, Olympic Weightlifting

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tifferzzz View Post
    Alright - yeah - I need to get lifting shoes. Here's my question:

I use New Balance because I have a wide foot and collapsible arch. Basically, I have an arch until I step down and then - poof - it disappears. Obviously the downside is over-pronation, and inward rolling of the ankle.

Question: Are there weightlifting shoes that are like New Balance that can keep an un-natural foot stable?
    I wear custom orthotics in all my shoes, including weightlifting shoes.

dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000) dcamnc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tifferzzz View Post
    Do they have to be purchased online, or can they be bought at the mall/regular store/etc?
    Online only 99% of the time. Check out this thread of links to equipment to find some online (and other stuff besides shoes too).

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113189861

hey guys anyone have reviews on risto oly shoes?

Originally Posted by Seosaid View Post
    I have them and love them!

I do however recommend getting a size smaller, as they run a bit big.

Also, Gwen is amazing!!
    how long did it take from you placing the order to recieving them?

just wrote an email to order some ristos, anyone know how long they take to reply?

R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My Olympic Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115193411

Originally Posted by R-G View Post
    hoyl **** nice find

Originally Posted by R-G View Post
    thanks for finding this man, 50% off is too big not to bite, i can always get the risto's later.

jesus thinks youre a jerk ehlpitel's Avatar
    ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, that's an awesome deal, too bad I don't need new shoes right now.

o-lifting or otherwise, lol.
    How many gymrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) guitarbecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow I'm gunna try to get a pair of those vs dynamos. If I wear a size 9.5 Nike tennis shoes what size should i order from VS?? Just .5 smaller? Or .5 bigger because it says on site they ship small

Damn, you guys that've been wanting shoes need to jump on that deal!

dcamnc: Thanks for taking the time to make that page of the assorted weightlifting equipment, etc. That really helps.

Damn, you guys that've been wanting shoes need to jump on that deal!
    i know i did

Just for info, those shoes seem to still be on sale for $45 if you didn't get them yesterday.

ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just for info, those shoes seem to still be on sale for $45 if you didn't get them yesterday.
    Same link?

I just went to the site b/c I was going to recommend them to a buddy and it says they cost $80 again.

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

Originally Posted by ehlpitel View Post
    Same link?

I just went to the site b/c I was going to recommend them to a buddy and it says they cost $80 again.
    Damn man, sorry bout that, they were $45 this morning?!

Damn man, sorry bout that, they were $45 this morning?!
    It's all good, I've had the white VSs for more than a year, was just trying to get my friend into ATG squatting and possibly o-lifting and as we know, one of the annoying things about getting into the lifts is the fact that shoes are pricey as hell and you have to order them online...

Damn, he probably would've ordered them for sure if I told him, too.

Originally Posted by ehlpitel View Post
    It's all good, I've had the white VSs for more than a year, was just trying to get my friend into ATG squatting and possibly o-lifting and as we know, one of the annoying things about getting into the lifts is the fact that shoes are pricey as hell and you have to order them online...

Damn, he probably would've ordered them for sure if I told him, too.
    what size does he wear? ill sell you mine after a month or two i just had to buy em to hold me over til i get custom ones

Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100)
    i just wear cleats.

Originally Posted by Grimbeard View Post
    i just wear cleats.
    wtf

Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    wtf
    good leverage on the bench press ya?

Originally Posted by Grimbeard View Post
    good leverage on the bench press ya?
    lol never heard of anyone wearing cleats for oly lifts..

oh i see bench press, well who cares