M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

M5 V2.1 - Live in bb.com store now!!

Our 30 serving M5 V2.1 is now live on the site, and ready for purchase. The 60serving extra value can will be out very shortly.....

Highlights of M5 V2.1

-MagnaPower Creatine - increased absorption via Magnesium chelated to creatine. Gets both the benfit of Mg and Creatine all in one shot. Each serving has a full serving of Magnapower

-Bacopa Dopa Mocha (B.D.M.)- Ever have those days where you just can't feel those fibers and connect with your muscles??? Well, never again with B.D.M.

Picture this: You get under the bar for bench. Your hands melt into the iron barbell. You feel one with the rusty iron, and you blast off for a epic P.R. 1-RM or 12 rep set.

This is what separates M5 V2.1 from others. M5 isn't here to make you jitter and shake through your workout. You wanted mind blowing intensity and focus, and we brought it back! Back to those days of the first pre-workouts ever! The BOOM is there! Every time.

-Energy Matrix of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Caffeine, B.D.M., Glucoronolactone, and Waxy Maize will keep you going with an endless gas tank of energy/endurance. Whether you got 45 min power sessions, a power lifting meet, a sports game, or an endurance workout, M5 is with you all the way. Also, both L-dopa and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine work to harness the natural effects of Dopamine. This is your hidden potential. Massive strength increases, super focus and clarity, and lastly it reinforces all the iron you are slamming in your body. It says " GIVE ME MORE!!!" - and everyday you know you are in the alpha male mindset to destroy and conquer. Just be careful out at the clubs. We don't need another reality show....JAEGERBOMBS!!!!! ( are not anabolic...)

-Sugar High?? - M5 helps to maximize the most anabolic hormone in the body!! Called "Insulin" - you might have heard of it "The Holy Grail, the Key to Muscle City," .....

Basically, with Waxy Maize and Oxovanadium you are looking to get the most out your insulin response, and also your insulin sensitivity. Basically, you get more insulin released, and it works better!!! Lastly, Waxy is great at intra-energy replenishment, and also for post workout glycogen replenishment. When we talk being "swole" the day after...this is why!! Insulin/Glycogen pumps ROCK!

-Nitric Oxide - the right way....Yea, you know the ingredients here. Arg-AKG, Citrulline Malate, and a guy named Ornithine-AKG. Lets face it, all the talking, yet we all still take it, and its an essential part of giving the body what it needs. Blood flow matters, and even though we all know insulin and glycogen control a lot of the "pump" a great, tried and true N.O. foundation is always warranted. Simply, you just feel better. you look better, and that equals better workouts. Just say YES, to N.O. - it's not going anywhere!

The beauty of this is that it's synergistic with almost every other ingredient. Anytime you increase nutrient delivery, bloodflow, and the clearance of metabolic waste....its a damn good thing in the gym. Out with the old, and in with the new!

Also, we believe in a very special ratio of these ingredients to maximize their effect in the body. Leaving out any of the 3 ingredients leave the cycle at oversurplus, or deficit in the N.O. cycle. What happens when you overload one side? Like mega-dose Arg-AKG? I think there is a lack of some of those other guys in the pic below. Balance my friend....balance. Then you recieve the gift of Swolenlightenment....

-Stimulation in moderation! Am I one of the only people who hates being too chatty, jittery, and almost A.D.D. at the gym? I doubt it. After all, we do sell D4 Thermal Shock for the crazies who want to feel that way ( I kid I kid...you are all as crazy as the rest of us. )

This is because everything these days is a stimulant ( from chocolate, soda to pre-workouts). We knew long ago with the release of M5 Gen2 that it's better to leave some of the "feel" ingredients in lower doses as to not cause a rush of stress hormones like cortisol screaming in the body to have its way with our adrenals.

We found the addition of Picamilon ( Nicotynol-Gaba) to drastically reduce the "overstimmed" experience in the gym, and let you get that long clean, no crash energy....Now you can get all the stimulation you need while moderating the over-expression of those old Beta receptors...

Look, what this all comes down to is getting nutrients inside the muscles, and getting your mind in the right place to have killer workouts every time. Because in the end, these are the things that make the difference in your RESULTS. Don't lose gains over overstimulating the body, and stressing out the system, and don't lose out on the benefits of tired concepts like N.O because its now boring....when you damn well know it works (amplifies everything else at the least..)

M5 is here to give your body and mind what it needs to succeed. The difference of what we need, and the difference of what we want ....is a big gap.

WANTNEED

Sometimes we have so much of what we want, we lack the essentials. Being too caught up something that feels great, but offers lil to no return on investment to your RESULTS is a big ol' waste of your time.

M5 delivers the best of both worlds. You want to be incomplete control, but you want lose it like an animal in the gym. You have 'em both! Complete control over your body, but the intensity along with the nutrients that are needed and proven to help you break on through to the other side!

The idea of what a pre-workout is supposed to do is changing, and many people are addressing this. I think you guys and gals ( yes, super motivated chicas! You are invited as well) will find a great deal of approval in M5 after you guys give it a try, and as always we have our 100% guarantee on our products. Soon you guys will get to see more amazing and great things from Cellucor, and also we are going to show you how serious we take our products. More of that too come this month!

So, now its time to join the Movement, and get with what you NEED, and that is the new M5 V2.1.

Break P.R.'s , increase the connection to your body every workout, and tear down those fibers, and GROW my friends!!! GROW!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...5-extreme.html - Superstore link!!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MikeCellucor; 02-03-2010 at 02:34 PM.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NICE!!!

I dont see the 60ct sizes yet. and am gonna hold out for the green apple!!!!

any idea when the mass kits with the m5 will be available?
    Driven Sports Craze Review!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139596063

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JM41KT View Post
    NICE!!!

Very soon my friend. Just hold on a bit longer. We actually launched M5 early based on the 30ct FP getting to bb.com early.

The rest is right behind it, and then they have to put their web crew to work, and build the last few pages, and insert the option.

Don't mean to dangle the carrot, haha.

Also, don't forget to add your reviews to the superstore now. Its live, and people want to know what you think.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITs great everyone definately a staple in my supplement regime. Check out my review under it. Great products, Cant wait for green apple to come out. Msut get for preworkout/creatine product
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JM41KT View Post
    NICE!!!

thats what i'm looking at too. I hate fruit punch in general...
    PAIN is your body getting rid of WEAKNESS

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132299023

It's funny. When you come out with a great non-fp flavor the wolves come out! lol .....

In the future we will release at least two flavors at once!

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yo Mike,

I have been mixing 1.5 scoops of White Flood with my Intrabolic. This gives me an added boost while on my cut..

Would you suggest adding a packet of M5 to my intra? I ran out of WF and I have some samples of the M5 and wanted to try this, but wasnt sure if it would hinder any of the products effectiveness.. thanks

Moss
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    It's funny. When you come out with a great non-fp flavor the wolves come out! lol .....

In the future we will release at least two flavors at once!
    U know I didn't mean it as your fp is horrible, I'm just not a fp guy in general and even said this when reviewing your m5

Great product none the less!!!

mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

You feel one with the rusty iron...
    I don't recommend anyone touch rusty metal......

Can't wait to start my Muscle growth stack....just waiting to finish up my epistane PCT
    Every time some one says "I don't need to train legs, I run" A mod should go in and change thier post to "I don't work legs because it hurts my vagina" - www.menshealth.com

Originally Posted by mattd16y8 View Post
    I don't recommend anyone touch rusty metal......

Can't wait to start my Muscle growth stack....just waiting to finish up my epistane PCT
    Getting ready to grow in PCT. Also, make sure you read my dosing thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121586781

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of my favorite pre-workout products, Green Apple NOM NOM NOM!
    Meow

Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Bro, you loved the last version. Wait till you try this new ONE!!

The new flavors will be there real soon! Also, a Stim-free version that will blow people's mind when they combine it with their favorite thermogenic, or simply want to have sick workouts without all the caffeine.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro, you loved the last version. Wait till you try this new ONE!!

The new flavors will be there real soon! Also, a Stim-free version that will blow people's mind when they combine it with their favorite thermogenic, or simply want to have sick workouts without all the caffeine.
    Nice, I'd really like to try that stim-free version!
    Meow

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got an extra pack or two? I'd gladly pay shipping and whatnot

I figured they may have the new flavor sample offer on there website..
    Last edited by Ersio; 02-03-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    Got an extra pack or two? I'd gladly pay shipping and whatnot
    If I did, I would, but I finished my two cans of M5 a long time ago. Just smelled the can and it smells of cinnamon and apple, omg so good.
    Meow

If I did, I would, but I finished my two cans of M5 a long time ago. Just smelled the can and it smells of cinnamon and apple, omg so good.

lol....just need the a la mode part now!!

I like the new apple it has a different taste with the waxy. It's a lil less sweet, but delicious.

I used to put two of the older packets in my gallon of water, and drink them all day.

You guise need to make a protein...Apple Pie a la mode! Now that'd be a seller!
    Meow

You guise need to make a protein...Apple Pie a la mode! Now that'd be a seller!
    Hmmmm....You will receive a bag or 10 if this happens.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol....just need the a la mode part now!!

I like the new apple it has a different taste with the waxy. It's a lil less sweet, but delicious.

I used to put two of the older packets in my gallon of water, and drink them all day.
    thats a messed up pic when you have been dieting for 9 weeks and still have 9 weeks and 3 shows to go! haha
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22