Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by Big-MAC99 View Post
    This contest sounds like great motivation to get in shape! I was gonna try and lose my stomach during this time period anyways so why not enter. Plus I plan on testing some of these MuscleTech products I hear so much about and see if they can help me with my goals, im pretty optimistic about this. I look forward to posting about progress and reading about other people's progress too!
    same here, i here so much about muscletech, i never gave them a try!!! lookin forward to touching base with everyone in the contest and hearing their story!!!! Lets do this!!!!
    Weakness dwells in the mind,not di body

coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coachh54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Deal Me in...

However I am going on R and R right in the middle of the contest and I am going home and will be talking time off from eating clean etc - so I am going to be using every day I can in this contest...

Although I should be getting plenty of cardio and lower back and abdominal workout (big cheesy grin)
    fire-proof [fahyuhr-proof] adjective, verb

Does not mean that fire never comes, but that when it does the object being tested can withstand the heat.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dang it. I just order my MT supps and then read I need to do it after Jan 1st. Now I have to order something else later to count.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daddybeast View Post
    dang it. I just order my MT supps and then read I need to do it after Jan 1st. Now I have to order something else later to count.
    You should contact call bodybuilding.com and ask if you could send it back to them so they could reissue those supplements back to you.

I know it sounds stupid but bodybuilding.com is a great company who I know takes great care of their customers...

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheeForce View Post
    You should contact call bodybuilding.com and ask if you could send it back to them so they could reissue those supplements back to you.

I know it sounds stupid but bodybuilding.com is a great company who I know takes great care of their customers...
    Its not a big deal I have till Feb to enter the contest. So if I am doing really well the first month I will just order some supps again

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im really excited!

Also...to make things fair, in their before pics people shouldnt be pushing out their stomachs to make themselves appear fatter

I would like to see incredible changes!

lol
    me = Newb

TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not a big deal I have till Feb to enter the contest. So if I am doing really well the first month I will just order some supps again
    Bro... it is a big deal.

I find that procrastination is always a dead end and it will leave you wishing that you wished you completed what you sought you would do.

Plus, you already have it in your mind that you are going to use the Muscletech supplements. Why not start the contest with us on January 1st?

You want your changes to be amazing. What if you are already dieting and lost all this weight and then you do the contest in Bebuary and youve already made changes to your physique?

Your after pics will not be as dramatic...

Bro... it is a big deal.

I find that procrastination is always a dead end and it will leave you wishing that you wished you completed what you sought you would do.

Plus, you already have it in your mind that you are going to use the Muscletech supplements. Why not start the contest with us on January 1st?

You want your changes to be amazing. What if you are already dieting and lost all this weight and then you do the contest in Bebuary and youve already made changes to your physique?

Your after pics will not be as dramatic...
    I never said I wasn't entering the contest I will just order more of what I got in a week if I like it and enter then. Why can't I still take before pics on thursday and start the contest?

I never said I wasn't entering the contest I will just order more of what I got in a week if I like it and enter then. Why can't I still take before pics on thursday and start the contest?

Wheew! You had me worried there bro. I thought you werent going to enter the contest and would wait til Febuary Im glad you arent

Im just worried that they may disqualify you for purchasing your supplements before January 1st thats all...

bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hi-can women also enter? and if you purchase the hydroxycut for the hydroxycut challenge does that classify as a musletech supplement? i think they are by the same company?

Wheew! You had me worried there bro. I thought you werent going to enter the contest and would wait til Febuary Im glad you arent

Im just worried that they may disqualify you for purchasing your supplements before January 1st thats all...
    I emailed bb.com admin to see what i need to do.

Originally Posted by bluebandana457 View Post
    hi-can women also enter? and if you purchase the hydroxycut for the hydroxycut challenge does that classify as a musletech supplement? i think they are by the same company?
    I don't think they can discriminate

So what Muscletech supplements are people interested in using or will use as the backbone of their transformation?

lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what Muscletech supplements are people interested in using or will use as the backbone of their transformation?
    I was going to go with the cell-tech/nitro-tech combo. Keeping it simple.

X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think Hydroxycut hardcore will be a good supp to use while I cut. I have used Hydroxycut in the past and I liked it alot!
    "I live for pain and long for the iron to make me weak again!"

*~Impossible Is Nothing~*

Go Heavy OR Go Home

Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya I was thinking the cell-tech/nitro-tech combo as well...but I also want to include NanoVapor for a pre-w/o supp...I started using that a few weeks ago and seem to like it pretty well so far, gives me good focus and intensity and decent pumps. Who knows I might even explore their product line even more...
    Big-M.A.C.

"Don't quit; suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion" - Muhammad Ali

Goal: Flat stomach by summer!

Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capttoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

I'm going to try Nitro-Tech for sure and I already picked up a 15 day supply of Gakic, Leukic, and Creakic to help jump start my 1st week (that and i'm getting antsy to get back in the gym after a lay off). I might try hydroxycut and hydrazide the last month to lean out.
    Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see them tumble down the stairs.

I know am going to be using Hydroxycut Hardcore. I am thinking of purchasing Aplodan and Hydrazide if it fits into my budget.

My body can only use 2 Hydroxycut hardcore pills at a time so I am getting a bottle of 210 and a bottle of 120 which equates to 330 pills taken at 4 pills daily. This will last me over 11 weeks for my cardio sessions : )

I look forward to January 1st!

brazo73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Mt09

I can't wait to start!

BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanGee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I too am thinking of going with NanoVapor as a pre workout supplement. If anyone is using it now I would appreciate some insight about it.
    Choice not chance determines our destiny!

The only kind of respect worth having is self respect!

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i am so excited that i can no longer hold my water

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by X_IGoHard_X View Post
    I think Hydroxycut hardcore will be a good supp to use while I cut. I have used Hydroxycut in the past and I liked it alot!
    Your from the same dump city as me... where'd you go to highschool?

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i am so excited that i can no longer hold my water

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

OMG...we are going to be competing against the Great Patrick Arnold!!!

Oh brother....this is going to be a helluva war!

rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10) rescuemadden is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Sorry

I've been meaning to post what MT supps I used during all phases of the contest. I have just in the last two days had a baby boy 9 lbs 22 inches long!

I have been receiving some questions regarding diet, supps, and training from you guys. I will help on this board as much as possible.

I have studied with NASM for my PT and will offer to anyone who is interested, a more complete coaching and support for a fee. I must say that I used someone and they were the support for me...and trust me it helps 100% to have support. I know you guys want to win this thing, but HOW BAD?

I will offer as much a free support on this board as I can, but after all I am turning this into a career.

I will say this first and only one time.......You have to want this more than anything in your life at the time! The person who wins will be the one who trains through the pain and through all of the other obstacles that impair training on a daily basis. Focus Danielson.......Focus! " Mr Miagi"

I trained 2-3 times a day....running 10 miles or more daily! My feet were bloody and I couldn't walk very good most of the time. I got up at 5:00 AM and went to bed at 7-8-9 PM daily.....which sucked but I really wanted this! Every free moment I read and asked questions to those in the know about what to eat and when....how much and when....and what to change and when! I devoted 110% of my free time to this while still managing to enjoy family time and work.

I will say, nobody will lose this if they try hard and accomplish whatever goal they have set! Again....only one 1st prize...so will it be you????? You had better assume that everyone will be in the best shape of their life.....you will be competing against incredibly talented amateur bodybuilders like Jerome Dinh from the last comp! You will have to push the envelope and disregard what others say is impossible....you will need to break out of the you can't possibly do that mentality and assume everything is possible with hard work. That you can win and you will win!

How does MT help you achieve this..... Well.....I couldn't even see straight until I took my Halo and Cell Tech after my workouts! I found the pumps and focus and energy to be an animal in the gym after taking my NaNo Vapor! I will elaborate on all of the different MT supps I took, as well as at what point to stop taking them and switch to another kind from MT that fits the period of your transformation. I will go more into what and which and when in more detail soon.

I took almost all of the MT line at different points, and depending on what phase my body was in. Again I will cover this and why...soon!

Treat this comp as the Olympia....others will be!

Hope this helps you get motivated for now! Remember...there were at least 50 people talking smack about how much they were going to kick everyone's butt in the last comp....UMM....only 1 of those smack talkers even finished the comp.....and most of them came up with some everyday excuse as to why they couldn't finish! TIME to reinvent yourself.....no quitters will win.....ever!

No matter how hard you work, and how much effort you put into diet, training, and planning, there will be a group of losers who will try and belittle your achievement and say you cheated or did something they couldn't or didn't! Whats new, that's life and so be it! Forget them and focus on what you can do! This will be the hardest thing in your life for the next 5 months or 12 weeks! If for any reason it's not, then your not working hard enough!

For those guys in the military, then maybe this will be the second hardest thing!

Good Luck and PM me if you want some personalized coaching and training advice!

RESCUEMADDEN
    WINNER 2008 MuscleTech Transformation Challange

Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weezy215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bluebandana457 View Post
    Hmm...I'm wondering the same thing. I looked for Hydroxycut Max (for the Hydroxycut Challenge) on the MuscleTech product page but didn't see it listed. Hydroxycut Hardcore is listed...which would lead me to believe they are both MT products...

However-I'm not too sure...any thoughts?

Originally Posted by rescuemadden View Post
    I've been meaning to post what MT supps I used during all phases of the contest. I have just in the last two days had a baby boy 9 lbs 22 inches long!

I have been receiving some questions regarding diet, supps, and training from you guys. I will help on this board as much as possible.

I have studied with NASM for my PT and will offer to anyone who is interested, a more complete coaching and support for a fee. I must say that I used someone and they were the support for me...and trust me it helps 100% to have support. I know you guys want to win this thing, but HOW BAD?

I will offer as much a free support on this board as I can, but after all I am turning this into a career.

I will say this first and only one time.......You have to want this more than anything in your life at the time! The person who wins will be the one who trains through the pain and through all of the other obstacles that impair training on a daily basis. Focus Danielson.......Focus! " Mr Miagi"

I trained 2-3 times a day....running 10 miles or more daily! My feet were bloody and I couldn't walk very good most of the time. I got up at 5:00 AM and went to bed at 7-8-9 PM daily.....which sucked but I really wanted this! Every free moment I read and asked questions to those in the know about what to eat and when....how much and when....and what to change and when! I devoted 110% of my free time to this while still managing to enjoy family time and work.

I will say, nobody will lose this if they try hard and accomplish whatever goal they have set! Again....only one 1st prize...so will it be you????? You had better assume that everyone will be in the best shape of their life.....you will be competing against incredibly talented amateur bodybuilders like Jerome Dinh from the last comp! You will have to push the envelope and disregard what others say is impossible....you will need to break out of the you can't possibly do that mentality and assume everything is possible with hard work. That you can win and you will win!

How does MT help you achieve this..... Well.....I couldn't even see straight until I took my Halo and Cell Tech after my workouts! I found the pumps and focus and energy to be an animal in the gym after taking my NaNo Vapor! I will elaborate on all of the different MT supps I took, as well as at what point to stop taking them and switch to another kind from MT that fits the period of your transformation. I will go more into what and which and when in more detail soon.

I took almost all of the MT line at different points, and depending on what phase my body was in. Again I will cover this and why...soon!

Treat this comp as the Olympia....others will be!

Hope this helps you get motivated for now! Remember...there were at least 50 people talking smack about how much they were going to kick everyone's butt in the last comp....UMM....only 1 of those smack talkers even finished the comp.....and most of them came up with some everyday excuse as to why they couldn't finish! TIME to reinvent yourself.....no quitters will win.....ever!

No matter how hard you work, and how much effort you put into diet, training, and planning, there will be a group of losers who will try and belittle your achievement and say you cheated or did something they couldn't or didn't! Whats new, that's life and so be it! Forget them and focus on what you can do! This will be the hardest thing in your life for the next 5 months or 12 weeks! If for any reason it's not, then your not working hard enough!

For those guys in the military, then maybe this will be the second hardest thing!

Good Luck and PM me if you want some personalized coaching and training advice!

RESCUEMADDEN
    WINNER 2008 MuscleTech Transformation Challange

Thank you for motivating me!! I am going to PM you for tips and encouragement, Madden.

Thank you!

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I win this thing, do I have to submit my real name and address? I would rather have the prize in cash (no check).

Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moving_Forward is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Phenomenal post rescuemadden!!! If you can't draw motivation from that they you might need to check your pulse. It's time to get this started....who is with me?

Originally Posted by Moving_Forward View Post
    Phenomenal post rescuemadden!!! If you can't draw motivation from that they you might need to check your pulse. It's time to get this started....who is with me?
    Im with you, brother!!!

lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to tag on what rescuemadden said. Too much negativity, we should play the support role instead of discouraging.

Nothing ill will be said by me to anyone in this thread (or related threads). I wish everyone the best of luck!

Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-MAC99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BryanGee View Post
    I too am thinking of going with NanoVapor as a pre workout supplement. If anyone is using it now I would appreciate some insight about it.
    I am currently using NanoVapor and have been on it for about three weeks. I jus recently started going to two scoops instead of one. When I take it I never really want to leave the gym when I'm there, you keep just wanting to do one more set or one more exercise. It really helps mentally. I noticed today (took two scoops) that it helped with my endurance doing cardio. The pumps for me were not mind blowing but they are definitely good pumps and I started noticing the vascularity in my forearms getting better after being on it for a little over a week. I would say definitely give it a shot its worth it.
    Big-M.A.C.

"Don't quit; suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion" - Muhammad Ali

Goal: Flat stomach by summer!