Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

iPhone / iPod Touch Bodybuilding.com App

Hey...you guys should think about creating either a Bodybuilding.com application or at least a Mobile bodybuilding.com. I think a lot of the users on here have blackberrys / iphone's and it would be great to read the forums / checkout the store/site from a mobile device / ipod touch.

hghdirect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea no **** my friends site www.nospamming.com has an iphone\ipod compatible website and they get a ton of hits daily.
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 01-18-2010 at 11:06 AM.

KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree this would be awesome i mean sometimes when im bored waiting for someone to pick me up, or on the lunch break. It would be sick to jump on to the forums or the store with a quicker speed and function over the net. This can all be done with a mobile view.Please make an iphone app! Would be Sooo Sickkk.
    Www.soundcloud.com/kabstrakt
    Twitter @kabstrakt

Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Walzber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree!

SolR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SolR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SolR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SolR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SolR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SolR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got a new iphone & I'd love to go on bb.com with it.
    "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattyJ85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great idea!

MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartyrMoose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can still go on the forums and stuff on your iPhone already though
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sdp00 View Post
    Hey...you guys should think about creating either a Bodybuilding.com application or at least a Mobile bodybuilding.com. I think a lot of the users on here have blackberrys / iphone's and it would be great to read the forums / checkout the store/site from a mobile device / ipod touch.
    If you have an iphone or ipod touch you don't need a mobile bb.com site
    you can access any web site just fine without any issues ..
    the only problem you have is only when accessing 100% flash sites
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sdp00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    If you have an iphone or ipod touch you don't need a mobile bb.com site
    you can access any web site just fine without any issues ..
    the only problem you have is only when accessing 100% flash sites
    I understand that, but a lot of websites have made "mobile" versions of their sites which just means they're enhanced to fit the screen and make surfing easier. For example - If I go to Espn.com on my ipod touch, it'll recognize that I'm on it and use the "mobile" version which looks different than the normal one. Its faster and I don't have to zoom in / out.

kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would use it on my iphone. A good example is i.engadget.com compared to engadget.com. The mobile version loads almost instantly on an iphone whereas the full version can be slow.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    true I wasn't thinking of loading times, especially if you're on the 3g network
    I am imagining loading with wifi is probably much faster.
    But I don't like how some of the mobile websites look unless it's well designed
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

"HEY BRAHHHHHHHHHHH" Louie_Snackz's Avatar
    Louie_Snackz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Mobile APP

Or at least a wap site for this. It would be a good idea.

Most Muscular Metallicats Metallicats826's Avatar
    Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    was messin around with my blackberry today and thought this exact same thing. this definitely needs to happen
    The strong do what they can, the weak do what they must

Supplements:
    BB.com free samples
    Green Mag

--------------------------------------
    Fully ActivaTed: Metallicats Does It Up With ActivaTe Xtreme (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106804571

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mikiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last edited by Mikiko; 01-12-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    *~*~*~*~*~
    Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship ~Buddha

andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO an iphone app for the workout tracker over at BB would be ****in sweet. I just started lifting two days ago and am already addicted to logging my workouts using the tracker. Only problem is that I have to wait until I get home to do so. :/

DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about an IPHONE app! Everyone out there has an apple app. BB should be next! That would make my life happy!
    Internal dialogue effects external performance.

DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) DwithBeneFITPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by andregarrigo View Post
    IMO an iphone app for the workout tracker over at BB would be ****in sweet. I just started lifting two days ago and am already addicted to logging my workouts using the tracker. Only problem is that I have to wait until I get home to do so. :/
    OMG sorry i didnt read ur post before i responded...but yes touche! IPHONE APP!

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DwithBeneFITPT View Post
    What about an IPHONE app! Everyone out there has an apple app. BB should be next! That would make my life happy!
    We are working on it now.

WW
    Last edited by webmaster; 02-11-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

witty comment goes here SimonThePieman's Avatar
    SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000)

great

two of my biggest problems are finding time to track a work out and be patient in between work sets especially on big lifts.

Originally Posted by webmaster View Post

WW
    Perfect. Sounds amazing, thanks for the response.
    Last edited by webmaster; 04-22-2010 at 12:49 PM.

andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andre3k1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by webmaster View Post

WW
    excellent news! an iphone app for the workout tracker of BB.com would be incredible. Just an idea though, if it could work offline (offline app) and then upload results as soon as you get cell reception because my gym, as many do, has zero reception.
    Last edited by webmaster; 04-22-2010 at 12:50 PM.

TSpyrison has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TSpyrison has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add me for a vote for a Bodyspace.com Iphone app..

But I would want it to more than just the forums..
    Think more like the ******** app..

A section for editing stats, browsing friends, photos.. ect..

Everything we can do in a regular browser but iphone friendly

MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BUMP-

i just stumbled across this link. looks a little sketchy tho. anyone try it? some site i never heard of wants me to create an account to get the "free widget" i have an iphone so i dont see how anything not designed specifically for the iphone will work.

http://plusmo.com/widgets/details?id=1727#

but BB.com is def a little behind on makin at the very least a mobile version. an iphone app would be amazing tho. i know alot of data esp in some forums but would be cool as hell to have.

do it up BB.com!
    Rack your weights!

But its on the BB.com forums it must be true!

WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would love to see an iPhone app of this site, as much as I misc from my phone.

MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeRAnderson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea iphones rock. the only thing i even use my home computer for anymore is to go on this site.
    Rack your weights!

WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAPump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A Bodybuilder.com app or mobile site would be fantastic! I'd love to see it happen!
    Stack:
    Whey
    Creatine Mono

bump... keep this thread up top
    Rack your weights!

Director:Team Ground Zero bobmackadoo's Avatar
    bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobmackadoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't get some of the features to work like when adding rep to someone I can't post a comment on my iPhone that kinda sux also it takes forever to scroll down to the bottom of the page

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BlackBerry App/Mobile bb.com

I can't login with my blackberry which sucks, but its also pretty unnerving when ive gotta view it as a regular forum and have to scroll to get anywhere

A mobile version, or an application for the Blackberry would be awesome.

just a thought
    I'm just here for the gangbang.