Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

girl doesn't give head unless...

So I have this date with a black girl (no racist) and she made it a point to tell me she does not give head..WTF? She told me the only way she will do head is if she got paid! (serious)

Strong whore?

Is this normal?

shadowsfall19
    **** NO that's not normal.

Maybe it's just an extreme **** test. Find out and try to make her do it anyway. =/

EDIT: in b4 troo raciss...

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by shadowsfall19 View Post
    **** NO that's not normal.

Maybe it's just an extreme **** test. Find out and try to make her do it anyway. =/
    lol..nah brah, I think she's really a whore (serious)

She told me to get money she "does stuff." I was like "sexual stuff" and she was like "i gotta do what i gotta do."

So yeah, a real ho I think.

shadowsfall19
    Originally Posted by Scarface2883 View Post
    lol..nah brah, I think she's really a whore (serious)

She told me to get money she "does stuff." I was like "sexual stuff" and she was like "i gotta do what i gotta do."

So yeah, a real ho I think.
    Might have a point there, brah.

Well, I wouldn't waste my time, personally.

But if you think it's worth it...>_>;

dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahaha

you have to cough up some cheese for head?

does she take it in the ass? how much?

Silver Membership Status StalinX's Avatar
    StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to earth Scarface2883, enjoy your stay.

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last time I checcked, 3 outta 5 black women cant give head for ****, hell you'd prolly want her to pay you.

scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you going on a date with a girl that does "sexual stuff "for money money? Sounds like a prostitute in the making.
    Don't waste your time, man.

Originally Posted by dark-m View Post
    hahaha

you have to cough up some cheese for head?

does she take it in the ass? how much?
    lol...I asked that and she said she does not take it in the ass either..WTF?

I'm not sure if she would do it if she got alot money for that, but it wouldn't surprise me...but for free? Nah she won't do anal.

Originally Posted by scrawny2studly View Post
    Why are you going on a date with a girl that does "sexual to get money"?
    Don't waste your time, man.
    Honestly, cause I've never banged a black girl before and this chick has a PHAT ASS. Don't worry, if I hit it I will wrap up too!

She told me her friend was coming with her too. Female friend, she's white.

shadowsfall19
    lol...I asked that and she said she does not take it in the ass either..WTF?

I'm not sure if she would do it if she got alot money for that, but it wouldn't surprise me...but for free? Nah she won't do anal.
    Won't do anal!? **** that **** **** then.

That'd be about the only way she'd see a cent from me.

Don't waste your time...go date a nice Asian woman, or a Latina girl...or a white chick. o_o;

BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    Last time I checcked, 3 outta 5 black women cant give head for ****, hell you'd prolly want her to pay you.
    I dissagree, the black women ive been with gave awsome head and they could all deepthroat. Alot of white chicks ive been with cannot. IDK, it really depends, its not based on skin color at all IMO. Although its more common for black women to have DSLs

NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Better open up your wallet brah.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I have this date with a black girl (no racist) and she made it a point to tell me she does not give head..WTF? She told me the only way she will do head is if she got paid! (serious)

Strong whore?

Is this normal?
    Nope, seriously extremely not normal.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

JaeReed16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As A black guy who no longer dates black chicks, they don't give dome most of the time.

shadowsfall19
    Originally Posted by JaeReed16 View Post
    As A black guy who no longer dates black chicks, they don't give dome most of the time.
    And then they wonder (and get mad) at us for why we date other girls.

**** 'em...they'll lower their standards eventually.

Meanwhile, I'll just look at the other 31 flavors of baskin robbins.

...No white women though (no racist).

Originally Posted by BrettHardon View Post
    I dissagree, the black women ive been with gave awsome head and they could all deepthroat. Alot of white chicks ive been with cannot. IDK, it really depends, its not based on skin color at all IMO. Although its more common for black women to have DSLs
    lol..yeah this chick has some real DSL's but she won't give head for free...LOL wtf?

But she will fuk for free..WTF?

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)

You bastard

JaeReed16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And then they wonder (and get mad) at us for why we date other girls.

**** 'em...they'll lower their standards eventually.

Meanwhile, I'll just look at the other 31 flavors of baskin robbins.

Yeah man, totoally agree.
    Even though I'm dating a white chick right now.

Reps for both being black dudes?

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol, wow.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

shadowsfall19

You bastard
    I'm sorry, it's just too much damn trouble for me.

It's not the girls themselves as much as the extenuating circumstances...I.E. when I wake up, I don't want to hang from her uncle's tree. >_>;

shadowsfall19
    Yeah man, totoally agree.
    Even though I'm dating a white chick right now.

HAHAHA!

BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrettHardon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha - black dudes unite! Im white tho lol

Dude girl is like a prostitute/goldigger cannot make up her mind bitch.... she ****s for free so **** her and then like find another girl idk.... shes probably a slut.... um actually definitly.

Originally Posted by BrettHardon View Post
    haha - black dudes unite! Im white tho lol

Dude girl is like a prostitute/goldigger cannot make up her mind bitch.... she ****s for free so **** her and then like find another girl idk.... shes probably a slut.... um actually definitly.
    Yeah, she's a slut for sure. She basicly admitted it. She said she was thinking about being a stripper too.

shadowsfall19
    I don't know...I think she's lying her ass off.

How do you know she doesn't give head to other dudes when she's drunk at a party or something?

Girls in general lie about **** like that all the time. (serious, no exaggeration)

I'm sorry, it's just too much damn trouble for me.

It's not the girls themselves as much as the extenuating circumstances...I.E. when I wake up, I don't want to hang from her uncle's tree. >_>;
    You mean your SCARED!? "Takes away you Black man registration and burns it in front of you"

I don't know...I think she's lying her ass off.

How do you know she doesn't give head to other dudes when she's drunk at a party or something?

Girls in general lie about **** like that all the time. (serious, no exaggeration)
    You have a point. But, idk, I feel like she's telling the truth because she said she would only do it for money, and who would admit that if they were lying.

shadowsfall19
    You mean your SCARED!? "Takes away you Black man registration and burns it in front of you"
    **** it then!

I went into the racial draft and got picked up by the Asians.

KONNICHIWA, BITCHES!

Yeah, she's a slut for sure. She basicly admitted it. She said she was thinking about being a stripper too.
    Well if thats what you want congrats on finding your new gf/future wife/soulmate yippy!

**** it then!

I went into the racial draft and got picked up by the Asians.

KONNICHIWA, BITCHES!
    Bitch.

Anyway, yeah dood shes a ****in whore man get rid of that ****.