Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    anonymous

Do you guys hate soldiers?

Well honestly i cant stand Army and Marines. I just dont know, it seems like every person i meet who either wants to join the marines or army or is already in them is a very ignorant person.
    Looking at my High school JROTC class, they are just all the rejects of the school who get horrible grades and retarded, no self respecting intelligent person is in that class.
    I just cannot stand soldiers, when you can be a firefighter, a doctor, and engineer, or many other professions that help people why be a soldier. Its just sad how people throw away their life like that and i feel so bad for them but i just hate soldiers so much.

Is this normal or am I the only one who feels this way?

And please dont neg im being serious and these are just my opinion, trying to find what you guys think

soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000) soloS is just really nice. (+1000)
    so much wrong things with what you just said I dont know where I can start....
    “Ask not for a lighter burden, but ask for broader shoulders.”

FIGHT ON USC TROJANS HereComesTraveler's Avatar
    HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by farquezy View Post
    Well honestly i cant stand Army and Marines. I just dont know, it seems like every person i meet who either wants to join the marines or army or is already in them is a very ignorant person.
    Looking at my High school JROTC class, they are just all the rejects of the school who get horrible grades and retarded, no self respecting intelligent person is in that class.
    I just cannot stand soldiers, when you can be a firefighter, a doctor, and engineer, or many other professions that help people why be a soldier. Its just sad how people throw away their life like that and i feel so bad for them but i just hate soldiers so much.

And please dont neg im being serious and these are just my opinion, trying to find what you guys think
    You are a ****ing idiot they fight and sacrifice themselves for our country you piece of ****. Without the Army and Marines you might not have the opportunity to even say that today.

Red for a reason.
    Fight On for ol SC!
    Our men Fight On to victory!

I rep military on site... thanks so much guys.

MMMC

L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soloS View Post
    I can tell you're 5 with grammar like that.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by DukeOfMisc View Post
    You are a ****ing idiot they fight and sacrifice themselves for our country you piece of ****. Without the Army and Marines you might not have the opportunity to even say that today.

Red for a reason.
    wow dude your mature, im just trying to have a serious conversation, trying to see what you guys think

Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steven07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by soloS View Post

Red for a reason.
    Agreed

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Uh-oh...

New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You, OP, are a fukkin idiot
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ɔqɯq underground █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    ***DJMctits Crew***

QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red for a reason.
    So what about opposing soldiers that our Marines kill?

(no neg) (no treason)
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them. -George Orwell

I rape back (300+) (put 300+ in your comment)

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000)

Although I would have worded it differently, I know what you are talking about. I would NOT say I "hate" them. R U canadian by any chance? IMO Canadians like myself have different attitudes towards people who enlist in the army than Americans.
    Come at me mods

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only problem I have with some of the enlisted folks is that some of them seem to try and be tough guys and act like hard cases like when they are just walking around in fatigues with their buddies.

The ironic thing is that our high school anatomy teacher was a Navy SEAL (a for real badass), and he was one of the most out going, friendliest teachers at the school.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000) JackJackedSON is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow dude your mature, im just trying to have a serious conversation, trying to see what you guys think
    Why do u "hate" them though? I agree with you that many people I know who enlisted in the army were not very sociable/popular. But I want to know ur reasoning as to why u hate them.
    Come at me mods

used to be aesthetic mike0093_OLDONE's Avatar
    mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Before I entered this thread I was anticipating you were already in the red, or headed there real quick.

I was right.

negged

Registered User musclemilk66six's Avatar
    musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclemilk66six has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In the words of someone,

"If you don't stand behind our troops, feel more than free to stand in front of them"

Op, you just got negged.
    Thank you, and have a nice day you fukcing piece on ungrateful trash.
    Quick question...

u mad brah?

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)Calmatmebro CyborgAnarchist's Avatar
    CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It really is sad that so many people think that they are fighting for freedom.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
    (see me hang from the bar)

Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000)

Negged mother****er
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

I rape back........Jus Sayin (If you are gonna rape me, at least post in the thread that you are raping me......NO HOMO)

Reps for life:
    DrunkNinjaMastr
    ...Kennedy

anonymous
    Originally Posted by JackJackedSON View Post
    Although I would have worded it differently, I know what you are talking about. I would NOT say I "hate" them. R U canadian by any chance? IMO Canadians like myself have different attitudes towards people who enlist in the army than Americans.
    no im actually american.
    Its just that every soldier i have met seems to be a immature, unintelligent, and just have problems in their lives.
    Now im talking about normal soldiers here, not air force pilots, medics, engineers and generals.

IM EXTREMELY SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE, please can we have a mature conversation without me getting bashed?

HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HereComesTraveler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by QuicksandATL View Post
    So what about opposing soldiers that our Marines kill?

(no neg) (no treason)
    The Islamofascist terrorists? Sure, they are brave in a warped sence, and they are fighting for what they believe in, but I vehemently oppose their cause and beliefs and would be more than happy to see every last terrorist die a slow and painful death.

I believe in what I believe in, they believe in what they believe in, but I don't have to roll over and be their bitch in any case.
    Fight On for ol SC!

MMMC

user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user647751532old has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    reps on recharge.

elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000)
    STFU

consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500)
    Most people in the military are:
    1. Stupid (can't get into college, have to do something)
    2. Poor (so desperate for $ that they'll risk their lives)
    3. Squares ("Conform!!!")
    4. Robots (have to do exactly as they are told 24/7/365, have no mind of their own)

Neg away mother****ers, I'm so far in the red it won't even matter.

New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) New_York has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Krazy31 View Post
    Negged mother****er
    lolz
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ɔqɯq underground █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    ***DJMctits Crew***

anonymous
    Wow i am amazed as how juvenile you guys are
    Can you not just have a nice conversation and share opinions
    why am i getting banned for taking an unpopular stand?

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol... U MAD BRAH?
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i want to find you and beat the phuck out of you *******. enjoy my low end neg, In my opinion everyone should have to do at least 2 years straight outa high school in at least one service.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Do you enjoy your freedom? I know you're only 15, but wow, just wow.

Oh and your welcome btw for that freedom too and also nice thing to post when so many of our service members are away from their families during this holiday time of the year.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

anonymous
    ZOMG i cant believe you guys are so immature why am i getting negged, grow up please....

Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ugabuga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont hate the soldiers, just hate the leaders.

unless u view soldiers as enablers lulz

elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000) elg0rdo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ZOMG i cant believe you guys are so immature why am i getting negged, grow up please....
    You're 15.

Wow i am amazed as how juvenile you guys are
    Can you not just have a nice conversation and share opinions
    why am i getting banned for taking an unpopular stand?
    No, no I can't have a nice conversation with someone who 'hates' a large group of people who fights and sacrifices themselves for our country, you POS.

Some dickwad negged me for supporting the troops... rofl.
    Fight On for ol SC!

MMMC