Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)
    i want to wish every one here a merry christmas , be safe , and happy and enjoy the love of family and friends
    learn to live to love and give back more than you receive

Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trace333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too . Today I'm working my regular job and getting off early at 2. Then from here I'm going to go to my 2nd job and work till 1 am. Should be a good time. On of my regulars made me a strawberry cheesecake. Can't wait to dig into it. I hope you and your family have a great christmas and you get great presents!!!

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I worked out this morning at 4:00AM and now I'm working until 2:00.

I still have to wrap a few gifts for a party I'm attending with the boy. Tomorrow I'm spending Christmas with my sister and her family. Friday, I'm headed to Mississippi to see my mommy and other siblings.

Merry Christmas all!
    Genshai

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Traditional Russian Orthodox greeting

Христос раждается! Славите Его!

(Christos razh-dai-etsya! Sla-viteh yego!)

Christ is born! Glorify Him!
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Merry Christmas all
    It may be a small world but I'd hate to have to paint it.

"The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing a thing exactly right." Edward Simmons ...

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Merry Christmas Kevin et al in the BB.com O35 crowd! This is my 2nd X-mas here and I've had a lot of great exchanges and made some good friends (Chris, we'll meet at Canoe's shortly, eh?).

My gym membership has lapsed and I'm reluctant to renew for several reasons, none of them related to the quality or open times of my gym. I am considering starting a home gym and meanwhile doing drop-ins at $9-12/pop, when I have time which in the past 4 months hasn't been often enough...

Today for the 2nd week it's heavy slogging snow here and, Rocky V-like, I'm getting in shape by walking fast/striding hard in boots, parka, tocque, and gloves along narrow furrowed footpaths in frozen sidewalks and by-ways, sweating, pulse pounding, deep breathing, slipping and sliding. I did this yesterday and the quads and calves are sore and tight this morning. I need the air, light, and space - having been cooped up in planes, trains, and automobiles in my one-man road show of non-stop travelling of late.

I'll finish my wrapping first. I may meet Mrs. WJ for a few brown brew near a roaring fireplace after midday. Thence we repair to the lamb roast and raise a toast...

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Merry Christmas!!
    It's funny; I hated the Carpenters regular music, as even in the early 70's they were very cheesy. But that CD is one of my favorites at Christmas. Suits them well.

Originally Posted by cawagner01 View Post
    ... After lunch I will take the kids to the pet store to get the family pet bunny a Christmas gift.
    What, Glenn Close going to jump out of a cake?

Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Glorify Him!
    That's on the edge, Frank

Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    I am considering starting a home gym and meanwhile doing drop-ins at $9-12/pop, when I have time which in the past 4 months hasn't been often enough...
    Do it.....you'll never regret it. I'm only occasionally jealous of the equip. my son has access to at Ga Tech's world class gym, but it fades fast. The benefits of a home gym are priceless
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Do it.....you'll never regret it. I'm only occasionally jealous of the equip. my son has access to at Ga Tech's world class gym, but it fades fast. The benefits of a home gym are priceless
    I had a basement gym with my Dad in the early '80s. I had many priceless moments lifting with him and friends that I recall vividly now. I'm thinking of a home gym now due several things:
    - memories of that gym and the value gained
    - I have a garage, albeit only 1-car, for the 1st time in my life
    - I'm inspired by Brutusplac (he's on BB.com) and his gym and what he's done - same with Phil.
    - I'm inspired by memories of minimalist olympic lifting training - I can see being able to do much with a simple platform and set of barbells/dumbells. I can't imagine, however, being able to obtain a squat cage for reasons of room and cost.

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a basement gym with my Dad in the early '80s. I had many priceless moments lifting with him and friends that I recall vividly now. I'm thinking of a home gym now due several things:
    - memories of that gym and the value gained
    - I have a garage, albeit only 1-car, for the 1st time in my life
    - I'm inspired by Brutusplac (he's on BB.com) and his gym and what he's done - same with Phil.
    - I'm inspired by memories of minimalist olympic lifting training - I can see being able to do much with a simple platform and set of barbells/dumbells. I can't imagine, however, being able to obtain a squat cage for reasons of room and cost.
    In some ways I know it would be nice to have a home gym. But 2 things hold me back. one...my basement and garage have low ceilings.....two...when I am at home I always seem to get distracted with "the other things needing to get done" when I am at the gym...nobody bothers me with...this isn't working...can you fix this....hey when you get a second can you.....etc...etc
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    In some ways I know it would be nice to have a home gym. But 2 things hold me back. one...my basement and garage have low ceilings.....two...when I am at home I always seem to get distracted with "the other things needing to get done" when I am at the gym...nobody bothers me with...this isn't working...can you fix this....hey when you get a second can you.....etc...etc
    I hear you on the low ceiling. Me too. But since I'm only 5'8" I believe I could still hold a loaded BB overhead and be just shy of the roof. There's also a width issue; we have a smallish 4-door economy car and the walls are only about 2 feet from either side when she's parked inside. So I'm not sure if an olympic lifting set would be appropriate. Still thinking about that. I may even drop over to Alloyd's the AM to check out equipment and prices.

Mrs. WJ is all for my getting the gear and working out in the garage, but the garage would still have to BE a garage; she'd want to still park the car in it, and I can't help agreeing, so I'd have to ensure everything's backed up against the back wall when I'm done.

Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm at work right now and we are having an office Christmas party at noon with our families here, then we are closed and I am off until the day after New Years.

After our work party I am headed to Dad's to do our thing there, then off to do a little more shopping last minute, then early evening I am hitting the weights!!! Not sure what the plan is for tonight even at this late hour!

Ya'll be careful out there if you are traveling!

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ; she'd want to still park the car in it, and I can't help agreeing, so I'd have to ensure everything's backed up against the back wall when I'm done.
    That would be a deal killer, for sure. Here's an old pic of my space:

There's a power tower around the corner that you can't see, and I got rid of the smith almost 2yrs ago. Still, the room is kinda L shaped (15x9 for main section and 15x15 in tower area) just right for what I have. I can't imagine having to fool with working around a car, and a cage is optimal for a home gym, imo.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000)
    merry christmas and god bless dbx
    Loved by some
    Hated by others
    Forgiven by the grace of God.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    My wife's family is Polish so tonight is actually the bigger night. It is Wigilia and they do some traditional stuff. So a big "Nostrovia!" to all.
    I went to a Polish family Wigilia when I was in high school. It was very nice and very different from an Italian Christmas Eve Vigile (the words may be cognate from Proto-Indoeuropean, or just loanwords... oh Frank, stop being a freakin' geek for 1 day! ). Then we went to Midnight Mass.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

That's on the edge, Frank
    What's your point, Kev? I've always ever been on the edge.

Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    What's your point, Kev? I've always ever been on the edge.
    I'm PMing you on this one

I'm PMing you on this one
    Got it... backatcha.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Merry Christmas everybody!! We are going to my mothers today for the family gathering. Tomorrow we are making a big breakfast at home then going to see a couple movies... and no family!!
    I'm a sad little man

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Merry Christmas everyone. My 8 year old and 6 year old are bouncing off the walls.

Just got back from the gym, I was the only one in there, killer w/o. My gym is closing for 3 weeks so I'll be visiting others which I'm looking forward too. Found out we're getting out of work after lunch so that means 3 more hours with in-laws

Guff I hope they find out what's up with your wife, what a crappy time of year for that to go down.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Merry Christmas to all and especially you Kev you psychotic, nutty, ballsy, "hit ya between the eyes", most friendly sort of fellow!!

My best Kev to you and yours!
    Thy will, not mine, be done.....

"Absolutely no reason to stop any routine you are making good progress on. The only magic bullet is progression over the LONG-TERM"
    Iron Addict (RIP)

"Hey! You can rest when you're dead!" ironwill2008

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
    On the list for Bannukah

MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe holiday!

Originally Posted by MalibuDebi1972 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe holiday!
    Now it'll be the best Christmas.... eva!!!

MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now it'll be the best Christmas.... eva!!!
    I cleared out a spot for you to be under my tree Did you buy the big red bow?

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Merry Xmas from the Kennedys

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

Guff I hope they find out what's up with your wife, what a crappy time of year for that to go down.
    Thanks bro.

They are releasing her a little later today thankfully.
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Merry Christmas to all!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did my workout for today, I've done the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, I've got some pictures to print and then I'm hanging wallpaper!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Merry Christams everyone.
    It's already past 8pm over here, and the first drinks have been poured, so cheers all or should I say Slainte.
    I'm giving the gym a complete break for the week, my elbow has been at me the past few months, I reckon it's time for a good rest, and time to grow with all this food around.

Have fun all

Alan

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Merry Christmas!!

It's funny; I hated the Carpenters regular music, as even in the early 70's they were very cheesy. But that CD is one of my favorites at Christmas. Suits them well.
    It's my favorite one. Every song is very well done.
    Time To Re-Schedule