LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)

For Supramax, Singles Protocol

I'm showing you this because I know how much you agree with the singles protocol.

The concepts are the same in daily training though, if you max, you may need to go very light the next day. If you bang out reps to failure, lighten up the next day (session) and work back up, over and over again.

700 days, hell even 20 days in a row is a bit obsessive, but good for him.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started to watch the video, but I find the guy annoying. Does he do one single everyday or multiple singles one after the other? I do a lot of exercises, (including squats) everyday, but the only weighted exercise I do almost everyday is Farmers' Walks close to failure (like I could go another ten seconds).
    Now there are short and simple exercises which tire the body rapidly, and so save our time; and time is something of which we ought to keep strict account. These exercises are running, brandishing weights, and jumping…. Select for practice any one of these, and you will find it plain and easy. But whatever you do, come back soon from body to mind.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I started to watch the video, but I find the guy annoying. Does he do one single everyday or multiple singles one after the other? I do a lot of exercises, (including squats) everyday, but the only weighted exercise I do almost everyday is Farmers' Walks close to failure (like I could go another ten seconds).
    In the last few vids he does 1 single with 100kg adds 40kg for another single up till 240kg for 1 single and then squats in same progression. He hit 260kg 2-3 days before this one for a PR. Did 240 the next day.

You can turn the sound down. I find it amazing he can ramble on the entire vid.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    In the last few vids he does 1 single with 100kg adds 40kg for another single up till 240kg for 1 single and then squats in same progression. He hit 260kg 2-3 days before this one for a PR. Did 240 the next day.

You can turn the sound down. I find it amazing he can ramble on the entire vid.
    Is that 100kg after a warmup or is the 100kg the beginning of the warmup that culminates with 240/260?
    If the guy is in his 30's and can workout like that; fine. I'm in my 70's and I don't do anything less than 3's.
    It's not that I can't do max singles, it's that as you get older, it takes longer to heal if you **** up.
    Now there are short and simple exercises which tire the body rapidly, and so save our time; and time is something of which we ought to keep strict account. These exercises are running, brandishing weights, and jumping…. Select for practice any one of these, and you will find it plain and easy. But whatever you do, come back soon from body to mind.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I started to watch the video, but I find the guy annoying.

He posted a video for me to watch one time. He hyped it up and said that he really liked these guys. Turned out to be some fat bass turds that got out of breath tying their shoes, on the gear and were into trannies and who know what else. He seemed to idolize these misfits from DelRay. Something like that anyway.

So I know where you are coming from on annoying videos. I don't watch anymore stuff he recommends. Still not over that one.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    He posted a video for me to watch one time. He hyped it up and said that he really liked these guys. Turned out to be some fat bass turds that got out of breath tying their shoes, on the gear and were into trannies and who know what else. He seemed to idolize these misfits from DelRay. Something like that anyway.

So I know where you are coming from on annoying videos. I don't watch anymore stuff he recommends. Still not over that one.
    What about all the Fedsmoker videos? Or that weird dude with the blown out knees who was babbling incoherently about banging some other guy's wife? Or all of the the 80's pro wrestling videos.

I gotta say, in his own inimitable way, LWW makes this place a bit more entertaining.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    What about all the Fedsmoker videos? Or that weird dude with the blown out knees who was babbling incoherently about banging some other guy's wife? Or all of the the 80's pro wrestling videos.
    Stop it, I will have nightmares.

You are jogging my memory now, I recall one about Tater claiming this guy showing masculinity. I think you are referring to that one when mentioning the blown out knee thing. lol
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Lets Go Brandon

I remember that one. I wasn't sure at the time if he was just ****ing around or not. I remember the ones that Karl mentioned, too and having the same thoughts about them.
    LWW is just showing me that a 30 something can do what this 70 something won't touch.

I have to say, though, that LWW posted a video about some phenomenally fit guy and his workouts that included a plyo session of continuous broad jumps. I tried it and now it's the finisher of my leg plyometrics sessions. It's the greatest and most demanding jumping exercise I've ever come across and I thank LWW for putting me onto it.

Seneca, Moral Epistles

Supra I myself have no desire to lift every damn day, I have done it. I learned in the end it can all come out the same just a lot of different ways to do it.

I would get so sick of lifting if I tried what he is doing for that long, I prefer to just rest up. Come in fresh and crank out some reps.

I did say it was too obsessive.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Supra I myself have no desire to lift every damn day, I have done it. I learned in the end it can all come out the same just a lot of different ways to do it.

I would get so sick of lifting if I tried what he is doing for that long, I prefer to just rest up. Come in fresh and crank out some reps.

I did say it was too obsessive.
    I've tried it (lift every damn day), too, but I still maintain that you have to make a relatively short extreme physical exertion on a daily basis. You have to do enough to elicit a systemic adaptation, but not so much that you have to do more to elicit the same adaptation. Catch my drift?

Seneca, Moral Epistles

I never posted that for you, but it seems you watch them on your own because I don't post tyranny stuff, that's your department. I don't know how you have so much info on the gear usage, unless you must watch their stuff?

Supra was right though it was for fun, he has more brains than you Pockets.