Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    What's the sweet spot then for you?
    the sweet spot for me is to eat 45mins before i take my AS. that is perfect for me! 30mins after taking my AS I feel great!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grilajujitsu View Post
    the sweet spot for me is to eat 45mins before i take my AS. that is perfect for me! 30mins after taking my AS I feel great!
    Good feedback, I find that working on ideal timing can mean the difference between amazing and just above average workouts when it comes to preWO drinks. I'll certainly try 30min pre once I crack open my AS!

grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grilajujitsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Good feedback, I find that working on ideal timing can mean the difference between amazing and just above average workouts when it comes to preWO drinks. I'll certainly try 30min pre once I crack open my AS!
    I hope it works as well for you as it has for me!

Day 12

Workout: Shoulders

Iso-lateral behind neck press:
    1st: 90lb 10reps (PR)
    2nd: 100lb 8reps (PR)
    3rd: 110lb 6reps (PR)

Rear delt machine press:
    1st: 120lb 10reps
    2nd: 130lb 8reps
    3rd: 140lb 8reps (PR)

Shrugs:
    Sets 1-3: 400lb 25reps each set

DB side raises:
    1st: 35lb 10reps
    2nd: 40lb 8reps
    3rd: 45lb 6reps

Bent over DB raises:
    1st: 35lb 10reps
    2nd: 40lb 8reps
    3rd: 45lb 6reps

DB shrugs:
    1st: 80lb 22reps
    2nd: 90lb 20reps
    3rd: 100lb 18reps

Overview: great day! had an awesome workout!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: ever sense I got my food to AS to time ratio down i have not had a problem with energy! it was amazing, i was raging with energy! It lasted the entire time i was in the gym.
    5/5

Pump: pump was crazy! lol the this guy came in to the gym when i was in the middle of my workout! he said dang dude! your shoulders look huge!
    5/5

Vascularity: the vascularity was down a little, no real big veins. a lot of medium sized and still had the 2 veins, one in each shoulder.
    4/5

Strength: I think all the PR's speak for themselves!
    5/5

Endurance: Again, the PR's speak for themselves!
    5/5

Recovery: I was not sore whensoever!
    5/5

Weight: 181 lost a little weight, but it is probably because of the cardio I have started to do...

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice updates brother, also good to see the energy is still good from AS even after these weeks
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The PR's certainly do speak for themselves! congrats

Are you dosing at 1 scoop/day currently?

boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    woww strong shrugs!!!
    Here I am. One of gods own prototypes,
    a high powered mutant of somekind
    never even considered
    for mass production
    too weird to live
    too rare to die.

The PR's certainly do speak for themselves! congrats

Are you dosing at 1 scoop/day currently?
    yes i am!

cool, i found 1 scoop to be plenty, it was potent and efficient.

cool, i found 1 scoop to be plenty, it was potent and efficient.
    glad tp hear it! what time to food ratio are you using?

Day 13

Workout: Legs

Leg press:
    1st: 620lb 10reps
    2nd: 710lb 8reps
    3rd: 800lb 6reps

Hami curl:
    1st: 250lb 10reps
    2nd: 270lb 8reps
    3rd: 290lb 6reps (PR)

Standing calve raises:
    1st: 200lb 18reps
    2nd: 200lb 18reps
    3rd: 220lb 15reps

Dead lifts straight legged:
    1st: 230lb 10reps
    2nd: 250lb 8reps
    3rd: 270lb 6reps

Seated calve raises:
    1st: 90lb 10reps
    2nd: 115lb 10reps
    3rd: 125lb 10reps (PR)

Squats:
    1st: 300lb 10reps
    2nd: 320lb 8reps
    3rd: 360lb 4reps

DB lunges:
    1st: 30lbs 28reps
    2nd: 40lbs 24reps
    3rd: 50lbs 18reps

Overview: This workout was a killer! I was tired and had to fast the entire day! I got in the gym and had only lost 3 pounds. By the end of the day, I was bale to eat and train and my weight was back up!

Rating and Review:

Stim effect/energy: the energy again no change! Just as great as last workout!
    5/5

Pump: pump today was a little more intense today. My calves were so pumped they were in pain!!!!!!!!
    5/5
    Vascularity: Veinage was sick! The vein in my calves started showing again!
    3/5

Strength: Todays showing of strength was amazing! When I say I moved the weights, I really moved them and easy!
    5/5

Endurance: one word, killer!
    5/5

Recovery: recovery was there but my butt was very sore still!
    5/5

Weight: 180 lost some weight, I think it is because of the fat lose. That?s fine, I can deal with that!

Day 14

day off

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd rep you more but it wont let me

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong leg day! Keep up the good work!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    I'd rep you more but it wont let me
    no worries!

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Strong leg day! Keep up the good work!
    thanks man!

Congrats on two PR's in one session, you must have left the gym with a big smile that day!

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interesting looking product. Might have to try..

Originally Posted by mythman View Post
    Interesting looking product. Might have to try..
    you wont be disappointed, certainly the most comprehensive and complete preWO product on the market.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you wont be disappointed, certainly the most comprehensive and complete preWO product on the market.
    I'm a few days in and liking what I'm feeling.
    o_O

boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice to see how your logs going bro...
    never even considered
    for mass production
    too weird to live
    too rare to die.

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Nice man, let us know how it goes. Any questions just PM me

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Nice, I havent heard any reviews of people not enjoying it, we've got a winner with this one.

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice, I havent heard any reviews of people not enjoying it, we've got a winner with this one.
    Yeah I ordered a container from LG's website, slated to come in later today. Hope it does so I can start tomorrow!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011

Congrats on two PR's in one session, you must have left the gym with a big smile that day!
    Thanks, bro! The AS is making them come easy!

Originally Posted by boostthis89 View Post
    nice to see how your logs going bro...

Thanks boost! how you been?

Originally Posted by grilajujitsu View Post
    Thanks boost! how you been?
    not to bad.. i had an injury that im letting heal.. havent been training because of it..
    Pretty much been sleeping since last week lool..
    you need to post your damn pictures already!
    never even considered
    for mass production
    too weird to live
    too rare to die.

Originally Posted by boostthis89 View Post
    not to bad.. i had an injury that im letting heal.. havent been training because of it..
    Pretty much been sleeping since last week lool..
    you need to post your damn pictures already!
    lol ok ok i will post them early!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hm... can't wait to try AS Looking at this log makes me want it more!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Hm... can't wait to try AS Looking at this log makes me want it more!
    As soon as you get it, give yourself a try!!! you will love the power!