Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is a size 9 fat?

Ok so this girl started talking to me online and somewhere in there I asked what she weighs because even though she has pictures they are REALLY small and you can hardly tell in them even though she looks like she is in decent shape. Either way she says she is 5'5 and weighs a little under 130lbs. Then I ask her what size her pants are and she says usually she wears a 6 but today she went out and this one brand of jeans she had to get a size 9 in... Since I don't know much about girls sizes is a size 9 or even a size 6 fat? I mean 130lbs at that height doesn't sound that bad. She said she has been a gymnist most of her entire life but hasn't done it for 5 or 6 years now but she says she still has a lot of muscle from doing it growing up. Just want to find out what everyone else thinks. Am I dealing with a big girl here or no?
    NASM & ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Personal Stats:

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 220lbs
    Bodyfat: 9.9%
    www.********.com/chrisjum

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What I think is, at you're age and physical appearance, you can do better than online. Better means, why deal with unknown factors? No matter what she types, you cannot verify it from her.

No matter if people say 9 is fat or not, you still can't see her. Stick to meeting girls in real life mang. So much easier and it keeps your skills sharper.

stacked2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, definitely big

GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol well believe me I do meet girls in person but you know sometimes I just get kind of horny... I am a guy after all!

Personal Stats:

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends on the brand of clothes. I wear anywhere from a 0 to a 7 depending on the brand. If she normally wears a 6 at 5'5 and 130, she could probably stand to lose 5 pounds or so, but isn't what you would call fat.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to work in Retail Management in the Ladies wear department.

Generally speaking, odd-numbered sizes run in the Juniors department (where the teenaged themed clothing is)

Whereas, even-numbered clothing sizes are located in the Misses section. A size 6 is considered "small"

@ 5'5 130lbs she should have an average build.
    (in MISCer terms, she should be "pittb-able")

BUT since you are dealing with someone online and you have yet to see her in person there could be some additional factors.

For instance, she COULD be skinny-fat
    OR she could be pear-shaped and have to shop a higher pant size to compensate for that.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Originally Posted by limniade View Post
    It depends on the brand of clothes. I wear anywhere from a 0 to a 7 depending on the brand. If she normally wears a 6 at 5'5 and 130, she could probably stand to lose 5 pounds or so, but isn't what you would call fat.
    Thats what I was thinking... I wasn't thinking that it sounded to fat but then she tells me she has a "black girl butt" and I'm like hmm well I wonder if that is muscle or fat because I absoltely, possitively, HATE when girls have big fat butts. I don't like them unless they are firm and muscle like

Personal Stats:

What does this mean "pittb-able"?

Personal Stats:

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, she could also be lying about her weight. Ask for a bigger picture.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ladymystique80 View Post
    I used to work in Retail Management in the Ladies wear department.

Generally speaking, odd-numbered sizes run in the Juniors department (where the teenaged themed clothing is)

Whereas, even-numbered clothing sizes are located in the Misses section. A size 6 is considered "small"

@ 5'5 130lbs she should have an average build.
    (in MISCer terms, she should be "pittb-able")

BUT since you are dealing with someone online and you have yet to see her in person there could be some additional factors.

For instance, she COULD be skinny-fat
    OR she could be pear-shaped and have to shop a higher pant size to compensate for that.
    Or she could be lying.

Well I don't even know how this all came about. She just starts messaging me out of nowhere telling me that even though she lives 4 hours away she is coming to Portland tomorrow for some stuff and wants to hang out with me while she is here. I'm sitting here like "do you have any other pictures" and she is like "no unfortunately not" and so then it gets me to thinking.... I don't want to beat around the bush if she comes here and I'm not really into her but I have such a hard time telling girls "look I don't like you" especially after I've already been talking to them for so long. It just makes me feel bad. Then that means if she comes here and I don't like her just to be nice I'm going to hang out with her even though I don't want to just so I don't hurt her feelings and then she will probably get the wrong idea. Good lord I wish more girls these days exercised and were in great shape. Then again I'm sure girls probably wish the same thing about guys.

Personal Stats:

Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    Or she could be lying.
    Well if she is lying that makes the whole thing even easier cause then she shows up and I simply say "well you are a liar and I don't like liars so goodbye!". Hell of anything that would be great exit strategy.

Personal Stats:

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GSXR_Chris View Post
    Thats what I was thinking... I wasn't thinking that it sounded to fat but then she tells me she has a "black girl butt" and I'm like hmm well I wonder if that is muscle or fat because I absoltely, possitively, HATE when girls have big fat butts. I don't like them unless they are firm and muscle like
    you dishonor me...

you dishonor me...
    Yeah well you know what they say... "To each their own".

Personal Stats:

If you asked for other pictures, she knows her appearance is a factor. And she already knows it's a factor, which is why, in this world where everyone in the known universe has a camera phone, she "doesn't have any other pictures" and the ones she does have are tiny and barely visible. If you don't want to hang out with her, tell her you're busy. She'll get it.

anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sizes mean ****

Im a 0-4 depending or an xxs-m depending on where i shop- sizes are so weird in womens clothing. if you ask me her weight sounds fine, i mean weight dosent tell you alot if she 130lbs w/ lots of muscle she could be hot but if she's all fat or dosent carry her weight well then she may look thicker. Sizes are so weird now its not like mens clothing where a 34 jean is the same across the board.
    "Runners like to train 100 miles per week because it's a round number. But I think 88 is a lot rounder."
    Don Kardong

"I want to be running ahead of men in a race cause I am faster than they are, not because they think I have a nice ass"

Well if she is lying that makes the whole thing even easier cause then she shows up and I simply say "well you are a liar and I don't like liars so goodbye!". Hell of anything that would be great exit strategy.
    if she's not to your taste, just finish the date, call it a night and email her saying you don't think this will work out. she could be the coolest person you ever met.

Well all in all I have nothing to lose. I just think it's silly because I'm like take a picture with your camera phone and she is like "oh I don't have a camera phone". It's like WTF, who in this modern day and age doesn't have a camera phone!?

Personal Stats:

One Big Orgy of Goodness tdcook's Avatar
    tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by tdcook View Post
    Haha, I got a big LOL out of that.

Personal Stats:

Well all in all I have nothing to lose. I just think it's silly because I'm like take a picture with your camera phone and she is like "oh I don't have a camera phone". It's like WTF, who in this modern day and age doesn't have a camera phone!?
    well, she's probably fat or perceives herself as fat.

a little under 130 = 15lbs over 140

well, she's probably fat or perceives herself as fat.

a little under 130 = 15lbs over 140

HAHA, that was pretty hillarious...

Still no one ever told me one pittb means (or however it's spelled).

Personal Stats:

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From how this sounds, it's like 'Big' girl has your address. You see, that's why with the Alpha style, you stay elusive. This way you don't have to hurt a girl's feelings too much.

Don't bother with this girl at any cost now. It's a sure thing she is not a HB. Don't waste time leading her on, just tell her no, that is being nicer than letting her see you.

HAHA, that was pretty hillarious...

Still no one ever told me one pittb means (or however it's spelled).
    Put
    It
    In
    The
    Butt

PIITB

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your call dude.

but lemme guess, she has multiple pics of you, right? or enough to get a good idea of what u look like and how u're built (none of that "myspace angles" crap or super-dudper blurry special effects stuff)

So why can't she provide a good picture of how she looks NOW. it would only be fair
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    From how this sounds, it's like 'Big' girl has your address. You see, that's why with the Alpha style, you stay elusive. This way you don't have to hurt a girl's feelings too much.

Don't bother with this girl at any cost now. It's a sure thing she is not a HB. Don't waste time leading her on, just tell her no, that is being nicer than letting her see you.
    What is the "Alpha Style"? Explain please.

Personal Stats:

Put
    It
    In
    The
    Butt

PIITB

Most girls don't seem to like it in their butt and even when you bring up the idea they still say "ewwww no way". I guess ass to mouth is probably out of the question then Haha!

Personal Stats:

tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where are the pics?

We'll let you know if she's fat or not.

Or I could tell her to meet me in some open parking lot in a very public place, bring some high powered binoculars with some serious zoom on them and hide in a bush or somewhere at a higher level of ground and see from a distance what she looks like before I make an approach. I've actually done that before. Not only is it fun when your with a friend but aside from being mildly amusing it tends to get the job done!

Personal Stats:

Or I could tell her to meet me in some open parking lot in a very public place, bring some high powered binoculars with some serious zoom on them and hide in a bush or somewhere at a higher level of ground and see from a distance what she looks like before I make an approach. I've actually done that before. Not only is it fun when your with a friend but aside from being mildly amusing it tends to get the job done!
    haha

Hmm, bring a fat friend. If she doesn't look good, send the friend out.