TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking TuffGirl's: UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008 - Saturday, December 27th; Who you Got?

UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008
    Date: Dec 27, 2008

Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
    Broadcast: Pay Per View - 7pm PT / 10 pm ET

MAIN CARD

Light HeavyWeight Champion Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans (for UFC light heavyweight title)
    Interim HeavyWeight Champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir (for interim UFC heavyweight title)
    C.B. Dollaway vs. Mike Massenzio
    Quinton Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva
    Mustafa Al-Turk vs. Cheick Kongo

PRELIMINARY CARD

Dean Lister vs. Yushin Okami
    Antoni Hardonk vs. Mike Wessel
    Reese Andy vs. Matt Hamill
    Brad Blackburn vs. Ryo Chonan
    Pat Berry vs. Dan Evensen

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st to post. Don't know why, but I did

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She is your alter ego, that's why, lol

Here are my picks for the two fights I'm most interested in, TuffGirl. Thanks for starting the thead here...

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAIN CARD

Light HeavyWeight Champion Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans (for UFC light heavyweight title)
    Interim HeavyWeight Champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir (for interim UFC heavyweight title)

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    baker's picks sure to go wrong

Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans
    Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir
    Mustafa Al-Turk vs.Cheick Kongo
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mustafa Al-Turk vs. Cheick Kongo**

** Kongo has the skill, strength and mass to kill anyone in the HW division, but IMO, he lacks confidence and heart, and he fights too cautiously. I give him this fight only because I would like to see him open up.

Other notes: Mir has skills, but he is not top 3. If a top Nog comes in, Mir loses.

CB Hollaway is a punk.

Was a fan of Jackson. Still like him, but his actions outside the octagon were less than what a champion should be.

I like Wanderlei because he doesn't trash or disrespect his opponents (except Jackson). In his interviews (not counting about Jackson), he always says, 'no prollem personally." But, he is just a mean fighting machine in the octagon. I respect his dedication and training. This fight isn't for any belt. It is for honor, so fasten your seat belts.

Evans has been very impressive, but Griffin has always (100%) shown more heart than anyone in the UFC. Who bet for him against Rua? He beat Rua, once of the most dangerous, and beat Jackson and other top fighters.

Griffin has 100X the chin than Liddell and Griffin has no fear. Liddell stood with Evans until that haymaker knocked him out. I say Griffin takes it in the end of a war.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Rashad Evans prepared for "TUF" battle with Forrest Griffin

By John Morgan on Dec 20, 2008 at 11:40 am ET

When Forrest Griffin (16-4 MMA, 7-2 UFC) shocked Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in July and claimed the UFC's light-heavyweight title, many pointed to Griffin's success as validation for the the viability of "The Ultimate Fighter" as a means to find new talent for the organization.

And while many pointed to the most recent season of the program as proof that the show had outlived its need, undefeated Rashad Evans (12-0-1 MMA, 7-0-1 UFC) believes his upcoming bout with Griffin proves the remaining value of the series.

"If you get the best talent out there then these fighters are going to be the fighters of the future," Evans said in a recent UFC 92 conference call. "We're going to be the Chuck Liddells and the Randy Coutures and those guys because we're going to have those followings because of fans watching us from the ground up."

Griffin was a winner on the premier season of "The Ultimate Fighter." Just over three years later he became the first "TUF 1" veteran to hold a UFC title. Evans commended Griffin for the accomplishment, and as a winner of the second season of the show "Sugar" Rashad now hopes to follow in those footprints.

"Ever since I came off the show I've been trying to keep up with Forrest, because he set the tone coming off the show," Evans said. "He did excellent and I was like, 'I've got to show everybody I can do my thing as well. And it just wasn't a reality show and I've actually got skills.'

"So for us to be in the position that we are right now, it really shows that the show works."

Evans has been known primarily as a wrestler throughout his four-year career in MMA. A stunning head-kick-knockout of Sean Salmon in 2007 raised many eyebrows, but it was his devastating one-punch-knockout of Chuck Liddell in September that may have finally qualified Evans as a well-rounded fighter in many observers' eyes.

Evans knows he'll have to use all of his arsenal to defeat the hard-working Griffin.

"When you've got the wrestling as your background you learn to use it as a defense," Evans said. "You know you're not going to be taken down by somebody, so you can take a little more chances on your feet and slug it out.

"But the hard part is just getting yourself to be comfortable enough to stand up and throw the blows. And sometimes you're just sitting there and you throw a couple of shots, and then somebody catches you with one and the next thing is you want to wrap them up. But you've just got to ignore that instinct and just kind of fight through it."

While Griffin has followed his "The Ultimate Fighter" success with intense training at Xtreme Couture, Evans has also aligned himself with an elite camp at Greg Jackson's. The 29-year-old believes his teammates have him well prepared for Griffin's attacks.

"As far as with the blueprint, Keith (Jardine) does things that [Griffin] does well, and I do things that I do well," Evans said. "And the way [Griffin] moves and everything is a lot different from the way I move and everything.

"So when you set up a game plan it's basically around what we do best. [My camp is] not going to try to have me doing something that's just totally out of my range. And they keep everything just pretty much within my paradigm and just not have me reaching too far and doing too many things, exposing myself too much."

Evans appears as confident as ever heading into the Dec. 27 bout with Griffin. But while the outcome still remains to be seen, Evans feels he and Griffin have already reached an amazing goal by headlining a card that features such UFC luminaries as Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Frank Mir, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Wanderlei Silva.

"I think it's a great accomplishment for Forrest and myself," Evans said.

And while the pair has had to sacrifice their holiday season in preparation for the bout, Evans believes it will all be worth it in the end.

"I've been at camp for about seven weeks now and it kind of just faded away," Evans said. "I guess kind of all the holidays lost their significance and it's just going to be another day for me.

"It's going to be sad that I'm not going to be able to be there with my kids and everything, because I really look forward to that. But it's just going to be another day, and then we'll celebrate later on."

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by baker View Post
    baker's picks sure to go wrong

Mustafa Al-Turk vs.Cheick Kongo

I got the same pics.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got Bean...

Last edited by SP1966; 12-23-2008 at 02:44 PM.
    I'm a sad little man

Talking TuffGirl's Picks for UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008

MAIN CARD

Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans (for UFC light heavyweight title)
    Hate to say it but Rashad always comes ready to fight! Forrest needs the first round to taste his own blood before he's ready to kill. This will be a great fight No Doubt, but a short Reign as Champion for my Buddy Forrest. (I'll still love you Forrest)

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir (for interim UFC heavyweight title)
    Big Nog is a much better fighter than Mir has EVER been and Mir knows it! This may very well go two rounds and Nogueria's face may look like lunchmeat by the time it's all over but mark my word, Mir will be DONE!

Somebody already said this: C.B. Dollaway is a Punk!

Wande is all about the 3rd time being the ultimate charmer! He HATES Rampage! He's gonna kick his ASS -AGAIN. This will be the fight of the NIGHT. I can't wait for this one! WANDERLEI ALL THE WAY! Jackson is still crazy and off his rocker and Wande knows it and he"s gonna use that to his advantage! This will be the fight of the year! So, SET YOUR DVR!

I just don't like Cheik!

PRELIMINARY CARD

I love to see Yushin Okami Fight! (he's the guy that made Mike Swick drop down to welterweight - he's one strong (middleweight) dude!

Reese Andy vs. Matt Hamill Sorry, Matt. Reese is from Minot, ND. I once lived there...Many moons ago. Anyone who has lived there deserves to be successfull in the UFC!

Always loved Ryo in Pride FC

Big Dan!

I changed my mind and I am pulling for Mir.

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by farsscf View Post
    I changed my mind and I am pulling for Mir.
    After watching this season of TUF I find myself rooting for him too. Seems like a real cool guy to hang out with.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000) tatdawg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TuffGirl View Post
    MAIN CARD

Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans (for UFC light heavyweight title)
    Hate to say it but Rashad always comes ready to fight! Forrest needs the first round to taste his own blood before he's ready to kill. This will be a great fight No Doubt, but a short Reign as Champion for my Buddy Forrest. (I'll still love you Forrest)

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir (for interim UFC heavyweight title)
    Big Nog is a much better fighter than Mir has EVER been and Mir knows it! This may very well go two rounds and Nogueria's face may look like lunchmeat by the time it's all over but mark my word, Mir will be DONE!

Somebody already said this: C.B. Dollaway is a Punk!

Wande is all about the 3rd time being the ultimate charmer! He HATES Rampage! He's gonna kick his ASS -AGAIN. This will be the fight of the NIGHT. I can't wait for this one! WANDERLEI ALL THE WAY! Jackson is still crazy and off his rocker and Wande knows it and he"s gonna use that to his advantage! This will be the fight of the year! So, SET YOUR DVR!

I just don't like Cheik!

PRELIMINARY CARD

I love to see Yushin Okami Fight! (he's the guy that made Mike Swick drop down to welterweight - he's one strong (middleweight) dude!

Reese Andy vs. Matt Hamill Sorry, Matt. Reese is from Minot, ND. I once lived there...Many moons ago. Anyone who has lived there deserves to be successfull in the UFC!

Always loved Ryo in Pride FC

Big Dan!
    i think your picks are right on. i will be watching for sure. it is a great card.
    Loved by some
    Hated by others
    Forgiven by the grace of God.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of the best fight cards in a long time.
    Im pulling for Mir and Griffin...

Should definitly be worth staying up to watch tonight.

Got my low carb energy drink and protein bar ready. I'll be running out the door in a few minutes to watch at a friends house with a 60" big screen!!!

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two words.

CB tapped.

Other than that, I can say Mir's standup game was phenominal! Nog looked just, well, out of it. Can't wait for 94 PS, Mir, if you read this, I DARE you to do all stand up with Lesnar instead of the quick submit which we all know you're going for.

Forrest... great fight man.... not sure what happened but well, you know.

Rampage... wow! Good for you. Never expected that in 100 years...

Finally, CB tapped, and won with back of the head punches.

dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000) dipworm is just really nice. (+1000)
    nog bought into the myth that his stand up was better than mir's. i bet mir is sweating bullets at the thought of facing that "cagey" vet lesner. he has what , 4 or 5 fights. how can mir get past that experience? just because he effortlessly submitted the meathead a few months ago? oh yeah, he should fight to lesner's strength! no wonder i can't figger out this mma.........

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got 1 out of 5 right.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trebuin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wow

For the promise this card held, it sure didnt turn out that way. The first 4 PPV fights sounded great but were sad, Griff/Evans was nothing special, and didnt turn out well for me. What is it about that damn belt that makes one want to get rid of it as soon as possible?

Mir looked great. I don't think he will have a problem with Lesnar, again. I hope Nog retires, he looks and moves like he is 45-50 and is only 32. Forrest, that really sucked. I am sure he will train harder and come back better. He was winning easily, all Rashad was looking for was a counter punch opportunity. I hope we are not subjected to CB anymore. The only good thing about Rampage winning is he will handle Evans.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll bet there was a ton of money lost last night.
    I enjoyed it though, I thought Mir earned it,
    Would be kind of weird if Lesnar plows through everyone for years but is never able to beat Mir LOL.

Rampage was fun to watch,
    and I thought forrest was winning until he got caught, and thats all it takes.

And I agree CB tapped and the ref missed it.

Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We were talking at the end of CBs fight. I thought a few of those first punches (we he took his back) were certainly back of the head hits... then he moved slowly to more of behind the ear/on the ear. If we go back to the first Mir/Lesnar fight, the ref stopped the fight after on inadvertant head shot (Mir turned into it, on purpose maybe? lol).

Who knows. All I know is Lesnar is learning and gotten much better. Mir's standup was freakin amazing against Nog, and I can't wait for Lesnar/Mir again. But Mir would be stupid to stand up with Lesnar..

UFC 92 Payouts

Rashad Evans -- $130,000 (including $65,000 bonus) def. Forrest Griffin -- $100,000

Frank Mir -- $90,000 (including $45,000 bonus) def. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira - $250,000

Quinton Jackson -- $325,000 (including $100,000 bonus) def. Wanderlei Silva - $200,000

CB Dollaway -- $20,000 (including $10,000 bonus) def. Mike Massenzio -- $5,000

Cheick Kongo -- $90,000 (including $45,000 bonus) def. Mustapha al Turk -- $7,000

Yushin Okami -- $32,000 (including $16,000 bonus) def. Dean Lister -- $19,000

Antoni Hardonk -- $28,000 (including $14,000 bonus) def. Mike Wessel -- $4,000

Matt Hamill -- $20,000 (including $10,000 bonus) def. Reese Andy -- $15,000

Brad Blackburn -- $14,000 (including $7,000 bonus) def. Ryo Chonan -- $18,000

Patrick Barry -- $10,000 (including $5,000 bonus) def. Dan Evensen -- $4,000

al Turk took a lot of hammer fists for $7,000

Originally Posted by farsscf View Post
    al Turk took a lot of hammer fists for $7,000

A kick in the balls, too!

That was pay back though

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for posting the payouts, TuffGirl. They are always interesting to read.