Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Nice work, keep them PR's rolling!

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lookin good bro, i may have to pick myself up some.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -NB- View Post

-NB- Just Got Fckin
    ACTIVATED

Today was the day guys. Sure i've felt subtle effects until now, but to tell you the truth i ws feeling kind of disappointed. I thought that Activate wasn't going to have the AMAZING effects i've heard of on me. I had huge expectations, but after not seeing anything TOO major after 12 days i really wasn't expecting much to get better.

Today that all changed. I smashed PR's like they were nothing, i upped the weight numerous times and i still felt like i could go higher. It was an AMAZING feeling, i've never felt that like that before. It was like if i pushed my self it was impossible for me to fail. Its hard to describe. It was like even when my muscles "should" have given out, i was able to just keep going. Even as i added weight it seemed to get easier and easier. I am officially amazed.

Epic Workout Write-up coming later tonight. I've gotta go eat
    Awesome workouts and PRs. Keep it up.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Awesome workouts and PRs. Keep it up.
    Just wait for todays update, first lemme quickly rant though......

(Rant coming soon, gimme 10min to type it)
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Disclaimer:
    The following views expressed are solely mine and only mine. I have not been influenced in any way by Driven Sports. I only received 1 bottle of Activate Xtreme to log, no more. No $100's were found in package. And, if you read my prior logs you will know that i completely un biased. Take it for what it is, i'm expressing only i've experienced and i cannot guarantee you or anyone will experience anything better or worse than i have.

So, as you can see **** has gottin real. Actualy, **** has gottin extraordinary. I felt it was necessary to write a disclaimer because to tell you the truth if i was just following along in this thread i would not believe that what i'm experiencing is real and not over hyped.

So let me start. First i've read back in my log and i notice that i'm talking about mentality, slight pumps, libido ect..and i was loving it. I thought it would hit its peak at around 14 days. At day 14 i was most definitely satisfied, but lemme tell you, that was just a prelim to whats goin on now!

The last 2-3 days BLOWS AWAY the anything reported before. I can't even began to express how i feel.

My Mentality is EXTREMELY confident and alpha. I feel like i can't be touched.

Now i'll open up a little. I've never been super outgoing, and i've always been a kinda shy guy with people i didn't know to well. This has been blown away, like completely.

Out of the gym i'm chatting up random people every day lately! I've met 4 new girls (pretty hot too IMO) and made a couple new friends.

Next comes school. My attention and my desire to do well are at a all time high. I've never felt so motivated in my life. I just have this sensation almost in me that i want to be the fckin best. My previous mentality while studying for a test would be "damn i really want to do good". Now its "I'm going to ace this fckin test no matter what!". I just had a Organic Chem test and i blew it away. I've never done so well on one before. I was completely relaxed and confident coming into it and flew though. I attribute the grade to my recent "i'm going to do this at all costs" mentality. I've also been in an amazing mood recently, like nothing can come in my way. Seriously amazing.

Then the gym. You know that little voice in you head? Well i've always worked my ass of but that little voice in my head would sometimes but in and be like, "**** dude this is going to be hard, i dont know if you can get it". Well now its "This is pussy ****, up the weight!!!". I just Killed my squats today. I was planning on doing sets with 15-20 pounds less than i ended up using. Absolutely amazing. I feel like a can't be stopped. I got this weird tingling sensation in my head after my first set of squats and i felt almost high. And all i could think was DAMN that was EASY!

I'm also adding weight in the gym like its nobody business. I work out with one of the trainers at the gym a couple days a week (not a client, me and him are cool and hit it together). I told him i was starting a natty test booster and he was like go for it man but those things never work. After squats today he told me he's probably going to pick up a bottle of Activate.

I can't even began to express how good i'm feeling. I'm succeeding at the gym, in school, and socially.

lol it feels funny to be writing/experiencing all this from a natty test booster, but trust me guys, I'm not joking around.

DS if by any chance you guys would be interested in increasing this log to a 8 week run, i'd be more than honored to run it

I will say this though. I obviously dont attribute EVERYTHING that been going on to Activate Xtreme. Just like anyone else, when something going good in one area of your life its bound to give you confidence and help you improve all around.

Its like 360 effect. Activate is helping me make gains in the gym. Making gains in the gym is motivating me to make gains in school. Activate + gains + Doing well in school = Higher amounts of confidence. Higher confidence + motivation = More gains more confidence. lol, i'm rambling, overall what I'm trying to say is that so far i am extremely impressed with Activate Xtreme . Im a pretty motivated person by nature, but Activate is really pushing it to an extreme
    Last edited by -NB-; 01-07-2009 at 06:02 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

I am really glad you are enjoying ActX so much..

That's awesome to hear things are going very good for you outside of the gym as well!

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats awesome that life is going good for you!

im glad to see this, at this point actX is the only divanil product on the market with the time release technology, the fact that you are seeing such results at this point shows that it is working better than the old version, and that is encouraging.

hope it continues to work well.

as for 8 weeks, when is this log due to end?
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    thats awesome that life is going good for you!

im glad to see this, at this point actX is the only divanil product on the market with the time release technology, the fact that you are seeing such results at this point shows that it is working better than the old version, and that is encouraging.

hope it continues to work well.

as for 8 weeks, when is this log due to end?
    Yeah man, i'm loving it so far
    I had no expectations to see so much from a $40 natty test booster.

Log scheduled to wrap on January 19.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaaaaabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I ran Act X (in combination with Stoked!) things actually reached their peak a couple of days into the 4th week. The effects that you have been feeling have been quite similar to what I experienced, so be prepared for your strength to keep going up!
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens"
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

January 7th; Legssss

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...atextreme.html

Day 16

The Workout:
    (4 Warm up sets per exercise)
    Squats (ATG): 235x4, 245x4, 255x4

SLDL: 230x4, 235x4, 240x4

Seated Calf Raises: 180x4, 180x4, 190x4

Recovery/Muscular Fullness:
    Huge pump going. While squatting i seriously didn't feel anyhting. It was like i was just blocking out feeling from my legs. I was repping effortlessly, i was 100% dialed into the workout. (I'm already feeling it now though )

Endurance:
    This goes with above. I just kept going. It was amazing. Usually i fatigue extremely fast on squats, but the sets were getting easier not harder!!! I was absolutely pumped. Something that i cant always say about squats.... (usually each set is a struggle )

Mentality:
    I think i covered that above.

Libido:
    Staying consent at a slightly elevated level.

Last Nights Sleep:
    6 hours.
    Damn school

Water Intake:
    1.75 gallons. I was thirsty today

Anything else:
    See my post above. hah i had just got back from the gym and was seriously like buzzed from breaking PR's and just feeling fckin amazing today. (Had a great day )
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Originally Posted by gaaaaabe View Post
    When I ran Act X (in combination with Stoked!) things actually reached their peak a couple of days into the 4th week. The effects that you have been feeling have been quite similar to what I experienced, so be prepared for your strength to keep going up!
    Nothing feels better than SMASHING PR's! I can't wait.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am happy for you, but that could be really sad if someone who will buy the AX won't feel the same effect, that you do.
    I am following other AX logs and guys there arn't such Activated as you are. I am looking in the future to try it, but I am almost 100% sure I will be in different boat as you are now.
    Great log and great progress you are having here!

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Disclaimer:
    The following views expressed are solely mine and only mine. I have not been influenced in any way by Driven Sports. I only received 1 bottle of Activate Xtreme to log, no more. No $100's were found in package. And, if you read my prior logs you will know that i completely un biased. Take it for what it is, i'm expressing only i've experienced and i cannot guarantee you or anyone will experience anything better or worse than i have.

So, as you can see **** has gottin real. Actualy, **** has gottin extraordinary. I felt it was necessary to write a disclaimer because to tell you the truth if i was just following along in this thread i would not believe that what i'm experiencing is real and not over hyped.

So let me start. First i've read back in my log and i notice that i'm talking about mentality, slight pumps, libido ect..and i was loving it. I thought it would hit its peak at around 14 days. At day 14 i was most definitely satisfied, but lemme tell you, that was just a prelim to whats goin on now!

The last 2-3 days BLOWS AWAY the anything reported before. I can't even began to express how i feel.

My Mentality is EXTREMELY confident and alpha. I feel like i can't be touched.

Now i'll open up a little. I've never been super outgoing, and i've always been a kinda shy guy with people i didn't know to well. This has been blown away, like completely.

Out of the gym i'm chatting up random people every day lately! I've met 4 new girls (pretty hot too IMO) and made a couple new friends.

Next comes school. My attention and my desire to do well are at a all time high. I've never felt so motivated in my life. I just have this sensation almost in me that i want to be the fckin best. My previous mentality while studying for a test would be "damn i really want to do good". Now its "I'm going to ace this fckin test no matter what!". I just had a Organic Chem test and i blew it away. I've never done so well on one before. I was completely relaxed and confident coming into it and flew though. I attribute the grade to my recent "i'm going to do this at all costs" mentality. I've also been in an amazing mood recently, like nothing can come in my way. Seriously amazing.

Then the gym. You know that little voice in you head? Well i've always worked my ass of but that little voice in my head would sometimes but in and be like, "**** dude this is going to be hard, i dont know if you can get it". Well now its "This is pussy ****, up the weight!!!". I just Killed my squats today. I was planning on doing sets with 15-20 pounds less than i ended up using. Absolutely amazing. I feel like a can't be stopped. I got this weird tingling sensation in my head after my first set of squats and i felt almost high. And all i could think was DAMN that was EASY!

I'm also adding weight in the gym like its nobody business. I work out with one of the trainers at the gym a couple days a week (not a client, me and him are cool and hit it together). I told him i was starting a natty test booster and he was like go for it man but those things never work. After squats today he told me he's probably going to pick up a bottle of Activate.

I can't even began to express how good i'm feeling. I'm succeeding at the gym, in school, and socially.

lol it feels funny to be writing/experiencing all this from a natty test booster, but trust me guys, I'm not joking around.

DS if by any chance you guys would be interested in increasing this log to a 8 week run, i'd be more than honored to run it

I will say this though. I obviously dont attribute EVERYTHING that been going on to Activate Xtreme. Just like anyone else, when something going good in one area of your life its bound to give you confidence and help you improve all around.

Its like 360 effect. Activate is helping me make gains in the gym. Making gains in the gym is motivating me to make gains in school. Activate + gains + Doing well in school = Higher amounts of confidence. Higher confidence + motivation = More gains more confidence. lol, i'm rambling, overall what I'm trying to say is that so far i am extremely impressed with Activate Xtreme . Im a pretty motivated person by nature, but Activate is really pushing it to an extreme
    Positive plus positive = positive
    Keep the attitude+ keep gaining+ motivation+confidence+= more Positivity on its way NIK even if you hit plateau its positive make that crossing before your neXt climb.
    Its all about how we choose to look at things . +
    Last edited by marcodeniro; 01-08-2009 at 06:05 AM.
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing feels better than SMASHING PR's! I can't wait.
    Hulk smash Hulk fells better
    STAY POSITIVE STAY ACTIVATED
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gaaaaabe View Post
    The extended release Divanil makes a huge difference with how and when you feel the product start to work.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    Positive plus positive = positive
    Keep the attitude+ keep gaining+ motivation+confidence+= more Positivity on its way NIK even if you hit plateau its positive make that crossing before your neXt climb.
    Its all about how we choose to look at things . +
    lol hell yeah man. Positivity makes a HUGE difference, in the gym and and out.

keepin it positive marcodeniro

+
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Originally Posted by msauka View Post
    I am happy for you, but that could be really sad if someone who will buy the AX won't feel the same effect, that you do.
    I am following other AX logs and guys there arn't such Activated as you are. I am looking in the future to try it, but I am almost 100% sure I will be in different boat as you are now.
    Great log and great progress you are having here!
    Yeah, i know what your talking about man. Thats why i wrote that little disclaimer .

lol and as i said i'm not attributing EVERYTHING to the activate xtreme, but judging from how i didn't change anything else besides start using activate i don't see how my ridicules PR's can be attributed to anything else... (yeah, i'm eating big too, but compared to my past bulks i'm never put on strength this fast)
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this sounds amazing. great log and progress!
    I REP BACK

WORKOUT JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109336931

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Sponsored MUSCLESPEED Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114946511

Cognitive Nutrition Sponsored PEA Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114238111

BCS Sponsored Phenom Amped Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112843741

Originally Posted by Helacool3 View Post
    this sounds amazing. great log and progress!
    Thanks man! I'm definitly having fun with the activate Xtreme
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Red face January 8; Off/Recovery :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...atextreme.html

Day 17

The Workout:

Today was a rest day. I also didn't get a chance to do any cardio, only got 5 hours of sleep and have been tired as hell all day...

Recovery/Muscular Fullness:
    Legs still feel "Full" from yesterday
    lol its not like a pump, but they are just full? I kida feel like they look bigger too. I might take a pic now just to compare lol

Endurance:
    Nothing today...

Mentality:
    Alpha Male, Confidence, and positive attitude are still strongly prevalent. And i definitely still enjoying

Libido:
    Today it was slightly down (back to normal). I'm going to have to blame it on my lack of sleep yesterday though.

Last Nights Sleep:
    5 hours
    Damn, not getting enough sleep really wares me out. I had to stay up late studying though, gotta put school first

Water Intake:
    1.75 gallons
    Is it possible AX is making me thirstier/need more water? I usually have to force 1.5 down but lately i've actually felt like drinking MORE water...

Anything else:
    -Hunger is still up there, and trust me, i'm eating. I'm sticking to the "Basis" of my diet. As in the Protien/Carbs/Fats ratio but i'm letting me self eat more. And to my surprise, i actually feel leaner? Always a plus to eat more and still feel good
    -I'm also noticing increased facial hair and possibly head hair growth too?? lol, i'm sure about the facial hair but for some reason my head hair just seems to be growing out at a faster rate. (lol which actually is good for me because being the dumb ass i am i decided to try and cut it my self haha and i ended up buzzing it too short )

Pic Of The Day:

Last edited by -NB-; 01-08-2009 at 05:55 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Anyone else watching the BCS bowl? Who's your pick?? I've got $20 riding on Florida!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    florida, but i despise both teams, especially tebow.

uhockey said the same thing about head hair growth in my log, i haven't noticed that, but i haven't been looking for it either. and how am i five days ahead of you?

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The extended release Divanil makes a huge difference with how and when you feel the product start to work.
    It really does make a difference.

Anyone else watching the BCS bowl? Who's your pick?? I've got $20 riding on Florida!!
    Yeah....damn Florida. I've got money on the sooners.

As for hair growth, my facial hair grows MUCH MUCH fast while on Act-X.

Also, your updates as of late sound AWESOME. I'm very happy you are liking it so much.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go Florida!!! haha

Dude it's great you love it so much and I'm glad you got the right positive mindset! Keep pushin hard bro! When the test is over I hope you keep that attitude and apply it to everything man.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116130593
    Workout journal. Check it out :D. Reps will be given. NEW BLOG

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish I could have such a great results!

Originally Posted by msauka View Post
    I wish I could have such a great results!
    Whats your diet like? That should always be the first place you look.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by svmoney6 View Post
    florida, but i despise both teams, especially tebow.

uhockey said the same thing about head hair growth in my log, i haven't noticed that, but i haven't been looking for it either. and how am i five days ahead of you?
    lol i waited to start a few days after getting it
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    It really does make a difference.

Yeah....damn Florida. I've got money on the sooners.

As for hair growth, my facial hair grows MUCH MUCH fast while on Act-X.

Also, your updates as of late sound AWESOME. I'm very happy you are liking it so much.
    Won $75 last night.
    I bet against some big Oaklahoma fans lol

And yup, i'm definitly ejoying the Activate Xtreme!! Hopefully i'll be breakin some new PR's Today!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Originally Posted by Imjus2ill4u View Post
    Go Florida!!! haha

Dude it's great you love it so much and I'm glad you got the right positive mindset! Keep pushin hard bro! When the test is over I hope you keep that attitude and apply it to everything man.
    Thanks for the support man . I've never really noticed what having such a positive mindset can do for you untill now. I'm sure i'll apply it even after the Activate is done...
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Whats your diet like? That should always be the first place you look.
    Defintily. Diet makes or breaks you.

MSAUKA: I'd defintily look at how balanced you meals are. I've found my body reacts BEST if i keep my fats high, even with my pre and post workout meals...
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.