Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

January 24th; Weak Point Training

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...atextreme.html

Day 35

The Workout:

Rear Delt Flys: 35'sx8, 35'sx8

10sec BB Holds: 225x5, 225x5

Pec Dec Rear Delt Fly: 110x8, 110x8

Forearm Curls:60x8, 60x8
    Seated Calf Raises: 180x10, 180x10
    Hanging Leg Raises: BWx20, BWx25, BWx20
    HS Calf Extensions: 230x20, 310x15

Decline Situps: +10x20, +10x20

Recovery/Muscular Fullness:
    Still Great Pumps

Endurance:
    Still feel like its up

Mentality:
    Not getting that "Click" as much at the gym, but i do still feel the Alpha Male vibe...

Libido:
    Basically feels back to normal

Last Nights Sleep:
    Loving the deep sleep!

Water Intake:
    1.5 gallons

Anything else:
    Nothing much going on
    Still loving the Activate, haha Matt wasn't kidding about the "lingering effects".

haha PR's after PR's. I LOVE IT.

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha okay guys, i'm ALMOST done with the review, it took awhile!
    Tomorrow for sure
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -NB- View Post
    haha okay guys, i'm ALMOST done with the review, it took awhile!
    Tomorrow for sure
    Most lifts continue to go up for you.. That is awesome!!

I llok forward to the review and see what the before and after numbers are.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...atextreme.html

-NB- Reviews ACTIVATE XTREME!

Strength: 10/10

Amazing strength gains. I came in looking to get my lifts up and Activate sure as hell surpassed my expectations. I'm sure some of it was a placebo effect of me basically expecting my self to be gaining strength and consistently adding weight, but the bottom line was i was able to keep getting it up!

Bench Press: 145x8, 175x4

Incline Bench Press: 140x8, 170x4

Squats: 220x8, 270x4

Leg Press: 350x8, 590x4

Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 205x8, 255x4

Deadlifts: 285x8, 335x4

Pull Ups: BWx8, +20x4

Bent Over Row: 150x8, 180x4

Military Press: 105x8, 145x2

Close Grip Bench Press: 130x8, 155x2

Barbell Curls 95x8, 110x4

Amazingly i've been off Activate for 6 days now and i'm still breaking PR's. Almost as if the product was still building in efficiency after 4 weeks...

Recovery/Muscular Fullness: 9/10
    As far as recovery goes i did not notice anything ground breaking, though i did feel Activate helped me push hard every workout whilst i was hitting each muscle group 2x per week. Soreness was down too, still got "tight" but not really sore.

As for muscle fullness and pumps go, Activate was AMAZING. I'd say around the end of Week 2 i started noticing that i felt fell and strong at all times, in and out of the gym. I wouldn't say it was a "pump" type feeling, but it was almost like a heavy/dense feeling.(haha in a good way)

The pumps were AMAZING too. I didn't really notice HUGE pumps till about Week 4 but once they became consistent they were freakin amazing. Since i have ceased using Activate (6 days now) the pumps are still apparent.

Endurance: 9/10
    My Endurance was up and it was damn noticeable. For some reason dating back to the beginning of training, my muscles have always fatigued extremely fast. As in, i would be able to get one heavy set (Not to failure) easy, but then when i went to do it again i could only get half as many reps. Since on Activate i would hit a heavy set, put the weight up, do one more and get just as many reps and still be feeling good.

Bottom line: I had to stop my self from doing to much lol, i'd always feel like i still had some left.

Mentality: 10/10
    For describe the mentality i had while on activate xtreme i will give you two quotes from my log, both of which i wrote right when i got back from a workout. Check it:

-NB- Just Got Fckin
    ACTIVATED

Today was the day guys. Sure i've felt subtle effects until now, but to tell you the truth i ws feeling kind of disappointed. I thought that Activate wasn't going to have the AMAZING effects i've heard of on me. I had huge expectations, but after not seeing anything TOO major after 12 days i really wasn't expecting much to get better.

Today that all changed. I smashed PR's like they were nothing, i upped the weight numerous times and i still felt like i could go higher. It was an AMAZING feeling, i've never felt that like that before. It was like if i pushed my self it was impossible for me to fail. Its hard to describe. It was like even when my muscles "should" have given out, i was able to just keep going. Even as i added weight it seemed to get easier and easier. I am officially amazed.

Epic Workout Write-up coming later tonight. I've gotta go eat

Disclaimer:
    The following views expressed are solely mine and only mine. I have not been influenced in any way by Driven Sports. I only received 1 bottle of Activate Xtreme to log, no more. No $100's were found in package. And, if you read my prior logs you will know that i completely un biased. Take it for what it is, i'm expressing only i've experienced and i cannot guarantee you or anyone will experience anything better or worse than i have.

So, as you can see **** has gottin real. Actualy, **** has gottin extraordinary. I felt it was necessary to write a disclaimer because to tell you the truth if i was just following along in this thread i would not believe that what i'm experiencing is real and not over hyped.

So let me start. First i've read back in my log and i notice that i'm talking about mentality, slight pumps, libido ect..and i was loving it. I thought it would hit its peak at around 14 days. At day 14 i was most definitely satisfied, but lemme tell you, that was just a prelim to whats goin on now!

The last 2-3 days BLOWS AWAY the anything reported before. I can't even began to express how i feel.

My Mentality is EXTREMELY confident and alpha. I feel like i can't be touched.

Now i'll open up a little. I've never been super outgoing, and i've always been a kinda shy guy with people i didn't know to well. This has been blown away, like completely.

Out of the gym i'm chatting up random people every day lately! I've met 4 new girls (pretty hot too IMO) and made a couple new friends.

Next comes school. My attention and my desire to do well are at a all time high. I've never felt so motivated in my life. I just have this sensation almost in me that i want to be the fckin best. My previous mentality while studying for a test would be "damn i really want to do good". Now its "I'm going to ace this fckin test no matter what!". I just had a Organic Chem test and i blew it away. I've never done so well on one before. I was completely relaxed and confident coming into it and flew though. I attribute the grade to my recent "i'm going to do this at all costs" mentality. I've also been in an amazing mood recently, like nothing can come in my way. Seriously amazing.

Then the gym. You know that little voice in you head? Well i've always worked my ass of but that little voice in my head would sometimes but in and be like, "**** dude this is going to be hard, i dont know if you can get it". Well now its "This is pussy ****, up the weight!!!". I just Killed my squats today. I was planning on doing sets with 15-20 pounds less than i ended up using. Absolutely amazing. I feel like a can't be stopped. I got this weird tingling sensation in my head after my first set of squats and i felt almost high. And all i could think was DAMN that was EASY!

I'm also adding weight in the gym like its nobody business. I work out with one of the trainers at the gym a couple days a week (not a client, me and him are cool and hit it together). I told him i was starting a natty test booster and he was like go for it man but those things never work. After squats today he told me he's probably going to pick up a bottle of Activate.

I can't even began to express how good i'm feeling. I'm succeeding at the gym, in school, and socially.

lol it feels funny to be writing/experiencing all this from a natty test booster, but trust me guys, I'm not joking around.

DS if by any chance you guys would be interested in increasing this log to a 8 week run, i'd be more than honored to run it

I will say this though. I obviously dont attribute EVERYTHING that been going on to Activate Xtreme. Just like anyone else, when something going good in one area of your life its bound to give you confidence and help you improve all around.

Its like 360 effect. Activate is helping me make gains in the gym. Making gains in the gym is motivating me to make gains in school. Activate + gains + Doing well in school = Higher amounts of confidence. Higher confidence + motivation = More gains more confidence. lol, i'm rambling, overall what I'm trying to say is that so far i am extremely impressed with Activate Xtreme . Im a pretty motivated person by nature, but Activate is really pushing it to an extreme

Libido: 7/10
    I did notice my libido was increased though out the log and i was "harder than normal" (which i was unaware was possible haha). I didn't notice a "raging" libido, but instead a nice boost.

Sleep: 12/10 10/10
    I've never slept so well in my life. Amazing deep sleep with some crazy ass vivid dreams. I loved it.

Before Activate: 2-3 wake ups per night
    During: 0

Side Effects:
    -Hunger. I definitely noticed an increase in hunger. Now while someone may be an ecto and barely able to fit in enough food, this would be an excellent side. For me, being extremely endo, not so much . haha i did end up eating more than planned (all clean, but more). This may have resulting in some slight fat gain.

-Acne. Nothing to bad. At week three and forward i did start seeing breakouts more frequently and i did start paying more attention to washing my face and trying to keep it clean.

-Hair. Definite increase in hair growth. haha i buzzed my head before starting the log and its already longer then it was! haha i wish i took a pic. Also increased facial hair, instead of shaving every 2-3 days(decent shadow by day 3) i was shaving every day to every 2 days.

Measurements and Pictures:
    ...Next post!
    Last edited by -NB-; 01-25-2009 at 03:30 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So nice to read your review, because AX will be the next supplement, that I will buy

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Swweeetttt~!

And this was only ONE bottle...how about another with some LX?

Can't wait.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great review NB! i'm looking forward to the AX+LX too.

Originally Posted by msauka View Post
    So nice to read your review, because AX will be the next supplement, that I will buy
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Swweeetttt~!

And this was only ONE bottle...how about another with some LX?

Can't wait.
    Originally Posted by svmoney6 View Post
    great review NB! i'm looking forward to the AX+LX too.

Thanks guys! I cant wait to start my AX/LX log!!!
    I'll get the pics up tonight, and probably get the new log up in a day or two
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jm1080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

damn nice review, did you happen to have low test before? You dont have blood test results for test levels to see if anything changed after AX?

I started the old Activate Xtreme by Designer Supps this last Monday and so far I feel better, lifts have gone up by 5lbs on everything. Could be placebo, but I happen to have Total Test Level of 426 which is low for my age. Which is why I decided to give it a try

Pics!

Measurements and Pictures:

Start

Quads: 21in.
    Calves: 14in.
    Arms: 13in.
    Chest: 34in
    Waist: 33in.
    Weight:

End

Quads: 22in.
    Calves: 14.5in.
    Arms: 13.5in.
    Chest: 36in
    Waist: 34in.
    Weight:

Last edited by -NB-; 01-27-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Few More Afters!

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

New Log Coming Tomorrow!!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NICE GROWTH! Can't wait to see what another round does! Make sure to link the new log in this one.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    NICE GROWTH! Can't wait to see what another round does! Make sure to link the new log in this one.
    Thanks man

yeah the next round with LX is going to be Sickkk. I think i'm going to keep my cals high but at the same time i might run a 3 day carb cycle type diet to get a little bit of a REcomp effect and gain a little muscle and drop some BF

What would you estimate me at right now? I'm thinking 15ish?
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow your db lateral raises are 45lb I am struggling at 15 lbs
    Guess I will target that
    is that 25 straight
    hanging leg raises to
    awesome
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress!

Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch0733 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice review...made me excited for my AX purchase

Thanks guys!!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Sorry guys, didn't get time to get up the new log today
    Tomorrow!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

I'll get the new log up today!

DS Reps: When do you want me to restart the AX and LX?
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Youll be getting the new bottle this week. I want you to take 10 days off in between bottles before starting it up though. keep the log going through the whole thing.

Words from the man himself.

Originally Posted by bigT(tK) View Post
    Words from the man himself.
    lol got it
    Starts tomorrow then!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) needmoarmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

hey man great log! i just finished reading it, makes me excited to get some AX. I think i'm gonna stack it with 6-OXO though. i've been trying to read up as much as possible. right now i'm trying to fine tune my diet to make sure i'm not wasting my money and i can get maximum gains. i saw the progress pics on your profile btw, great work! sometimes it's hard for people to appreciate where we are until they see how far we've come. keep moving forward bro

ITS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post282263431

Sorry for the delay. And also sorry to any of you guys who's log i was following, i've been damn busy this last week an havn't been able to stop in
    Last edited by -NB-; 01-31-2009 at 09:29 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Unregistered User Bananahammock's Avatar
    Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good thread dude.
    "I would rather die young from a gunshot wound than to spend the rest of my life walking around with an ankle bracelet filled with tampons." -Pinhooker, May 10, 2016

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great thread - hoppin' on the new one now.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    10lbs and 2 inches in chest 1 down in waist
    very impressive
    Very Good NIC
    OUTSTANDING
    NO GAINS

Hey Nic

NO GAINS