Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Does I-force have a Patent on "Azine Bond Technology"?

Now, I don't want to get to far ahead of myself here because this product isn't even out yet, but I was wondering if they have rights to this. I understand that this is not a brand new compound and that there has been use of this in the past, but why only Superdrol molecules?

If possible (I don't know jack about chemistry), I would love to see other compounds bond together with this Azine Technology. Why not use something that we know is less harmful, Halo, Epi, Bold?

I cannot speak from results on this, but from the write up all i have to say is, innovative and awesome.

Thoughts?

wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wjb33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump for one anyone?

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Nope, this compound was listed in texts long ago. I believe this is where Sledge got the idea for superdrol, basically removed the azine bond so it's only one molecule. Or maybe that's where Dr D got it and told him.

Other companies would be free to clone the product and I'm sure we'll see some at one point or another.

I suppose I-Force could apply for a patent but it wouldn't be very feasible nor practical if ever granted.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wanderlei View Post
    Nope, this compound was listed in texts long ago. I believe this is where Sledge got the idea for superdrol, basically removed the azine bond so it's only one molecule. Or maybe that's where Dr D got it and told him.

Other companies would be free to clone the product and I'm sure we'll see some at one point or another.

I suppose I-Force could apply for a patent but it wouldn't be very feasible nor practical if ever granted.
    I wouldnt expect any clones to be honest.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Board Representatives Manager
    Head iForce Nutrition Representative
    Head Formutech Nutrition Representative

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    why? Has it ever been used before?
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    why? Has it ever been used before?
    has what ever been used before?

How come? Any particular reason behind this?

csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) csmilz9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This stuff that I-force is coming out has got me so damn intrigued....I WANT IT NOW!!!!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness."

"In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want."

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i am still awaiting response from the USPTO on my application entitled

"circular object for facilitation of motion and transportation"

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i am still awaiting response from the USPTO on my application entitled

"circular object for facilitation of motion and transportation"
    wow, if that pans out for you, I'd imagine you'd pretty well have the world by the balls?

factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    I would. There have been clones of every single ph/ps. Some Chinese manufacturer will claim to have this and some fly by night or shell company will offer it eventually.

Can you use an azine bond to join other phs together? Imagine someone trying to do this with other phs, perhaps even ones that were banned. 1-AD azine bond. Or could you even combine hormones so you could have a haldrol-epistane azine bond?

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    . Or could you even combine hormones so you could have a haldrol-epistane azine bond?
    those two do not have ketone groups so they could not form an azine

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    smarty pants.
    Molecular Nutrition sponsored athlete - Team MN

http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/mol.htm

X Factor/X Factor Advanced/Peak Beta+/Accelerant/Liver Stabil/Lipid Stabil

I would. There have been clones of every single ph/ps. Some Chinese manufacturer will claim to have this and some fly by night or shell company will offer it eventually.

Can you use an azine bond to join other phs together? Imagine someone trying to do this with other phs, perhaps even ones that were banned. 1-AD azine bond. Or could you even combine hormones so you could have a haldrol-epistane azine bond?

i wouldnt. ya really...in fact i hope another company does release it with chinese raws, I'll explain why if this ever does happen in the future...

So, phs like 1,4-androstadienedione, Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, or even 19-norandrostenedione or 1-testosterone could use an azine bond? I wonder if you could use it to skirt the ph ban and bring back banned substances by attaching them to legal ones. Or perhaps even attach them to themselves and claim a new chemical. But, would these azine bond steroids even exist in nature or be found in the food supply to be DSHEA compliant? I guess that provision doesn't really matter though as there are quite a few phs/ps that don't comply either.

i wouldnt. ya really...in fact i hope another company does release it with chinese raws, I'll explain why if this ever does happen in the future...
    Didn't mean to imply any such product would be legit.

So, phs like 1,4-androstadienedione, Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, or even 19-norandrostenedione or 1-testosterone could use an azine bond? I wonder if you could use it to skirt the ph ban and bring back banned substances by attaching them to legal ones. Or perhaps even attach them to themselves and claim a new chemical. But, would these azine bond steroids even exist in nature or be found in the food supply to be DSHEA compliant? I guess that provision doesn't really matter though as there are quite a few phs/ps that don't comply either.

Didn't mean to imply any such product would be legit.
    no no no it could very well be legit chemically, however i will explain what i mean if i ever see a clone.

I really like what you are thinking here. The idea of creating a "new" compound from 2 banned ones or just combining 2 of one compound is brilliant!

nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just for people that still doesn't know , this is not a new steroid, it was known as roxilon and looks like its a good aas in the gains vs sides department:

Roxilon, Anabolic Steroid
    Category: Steroid Information
    Roxilon is the commercial name given to the steroid compound Dimethazine, also known as mebolazine. This potent oral anabolic steroid was derived from dihydrotestosterone and has a very unique structure.

The dimethazine molecule is made from two methyldrostanolone molecules, bonded together with an azine bridge. When administered, the body chemically breaks this bond so that the drug provides free methyldrostalone, the compound used in Superdrol.

Dimethazine was first described in 1962 and developed further into a medicine by Ormonoterapia Richter in Italy. The firm sold the steroid as Roxilon throughout Italy and as Dostalon in Mexico. It has also been sold under licence by Lepetit.

When sold, dimethazine was evaluated to cure and treat several conditions ranging from promotion of growth in underweight children and adolescents, the treatment of osteoporosis and as a general anabolic in conditions necessitating the use of such an agent.

The steroid has since been added to the list of long and forgotten anabolic preparations. The steroid saw limited success in the medical field and was discontinued by the manufacturer some years ago which marked the end of dimethazine as it was once known.

When used by athletes, this drug was highly favoured for it?s ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention and fat gain. The results and behaviour of this steroid compares vary similarly with drostanolone propionate (Matheron), although as an oral c-17alpha alkylated steroid it presents considerably more toxicity.

Under the administration of dimethazine, estrogen related side effects should not be a concern. dimethazine is not aromatised by the body and anti estrogens will not be necessary. Due to the inability to convert to estrogen, even sensitive intervals should not suffer side effects like gynecomastia and a lean ripped look will be produced.

Androgenic side effects are always likely to present themselves, even with weak anabolic steroids. Side effects relating to the increase of androgens can range from acne and oily skin, to hair loss. Women are warned off using anabolic steroids in doses required to promote muscle growth as typical side effects for women can be, deepening of the voice, facial and body hair growth along with menstrual irregularities.

Due to dimethazine being part of the c17-alpha alkylated family, liver toxicity is likely and higher doses can result in life threatening conditions. It is advisable to visit a physician periodically throughout administration to spot potential problems early.

You will not be able to find dimethazine as a steroid for sale anywhere nowadays. It is not commercially produced nor is it available on the black market.
    Last edited by nunes; 12-20-2008 at 12:49 PM.
    dos fracos nao reza a historia
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope, this compound was listed in texts long ago. I believe this is where Sledge got the idea for superdrol, basically removed the azine bond so it's only one molecule.

I found SD prior to finding Dimethazine.

The technology is not new and could not be patented.

Check bolazine and mebolazine.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

The next big Craze:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/drivensports/craze.html

Originally Posted by wjb33 View Post
    I really like what you are thinking here. The idea of creating a "new" compound from 2 banned ones or just combining 2 of one compound is brilliant!

i thought about that a while back. and then i quickly unthought it

i thought about that a while back. and then i quickly unthought it
    Well, I figured that you would be the guy to go to for info on this. You're name came to mind when writing that post.

Legality holding you back?

Originally Posted by wjb33 View Post
    Well, I figured that you would be the guy to go to for info on this. You're name came to mind when writing that post.

Legality holding you back?

i am the only person in the united states that ever went to prison for developing and selling designer steroids. I am sure there are US attorneys out there that would get their jollies on sending me back again

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i am the only person in the united states that ever went to prison for developing and selling designer steroids. I am sure there are US attorneys out there that would get their jollies on sending me back again
    thats whats ****ed about the whole situation..
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    thats whats ****ed about the whole situation..

if i could make designer steroids in my lab and sell them like others sell them i would rule the market and be rich

the whole DS thing is a little f'ed up though, and i am not sure i would feel 100% comfortable doing it anyway even if i could

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if i could make designer steroids in my lab and sell them like others sell them i would rule the market and be rich

the whole DS thing is a little f'ed up though, and i am not sure i would feel 100% comfortable doing it anyway even if i could
    You should have charged Conte more.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

The next big Craze:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/drivensports/craze.html

Well, it really is a shame that it has come to this. I personally feel that you could single handedly own this industry within a couple months of production and formulation. It's just too bad that it couldn't happen.

But if you do end up in prison again, I will be happy to bring you some protein cookies...

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    lol

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

teach me everything u know and ill give u all the profit
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RufusTFirefly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ironically enough...I think Pat has stated on here that the reason he didn't go to prison longer is because he practically did it for free and made no profit.
    Last edited by RufusTFirefly; 12-21-2008 at 06:54 AM.

i woulda gone away for more than 3 months if i did and/or woulda had to pay a bigger fine