Closed Thread
    bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

....Testicle, twitching??

OK so this is pretty weird but maybe someone on these boards has had something similar. To get it out there yes I have seen a doctor and he said everything was alright.

So about a month ago I noticed a little twitch down there, didnt think anything of it.. but then about 2 weeks later it was STILL twitching. Went to the doc, he said nothing was abnormal, and now I am still dealing with it.

The weird thing is is that if im laying or sitting down and I move a certain way with my arm or neck I can literally "control the twitch".. like if i raise my hands a little portion in the upper right hand side of my right ball will compress, and when I lower it it will come back out. So maybe its a nerve damage kind of thing?

Since its been SO long, im thinking about going to see a different doc. There's no pain or anything, just this awkward consistent twitching thats drivin me crazy!!
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have learned the centuries long sought after technique on how to flex your balls and youre going to try and get it...fixed.
    unbelievable!

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by eXeCuTe View Post
    You have learned the centuries long sought after technique on how to flex your balls and youre going to try and get it...fixed.
    unbelievable!
    uhhh thanks buddy.. maybe I shouldve addeda (serious) to the title
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

Utah! Get me two! Spartan.Warrior's Avatar
    Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spartan.Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If i was you id be getting another doctors opinion. cant hurt and will give you sme peace of mind. good luck with it

p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) p12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    never hurts to get a second opinion alright, worth the extra money to be almost certain the 1st doc isn't missing something

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well it's obvious some kind of nerve impingement. There's a start for ya

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it the testicle itself moving up and down, or is it the sack contracting and relaxing? Or is it neither and feels more like something in the perineum (area between your balls and ass) contracting?

Muscles twitch for all sorts of reasons and these muscles aren't limited to the muscles in your limbs!
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
    OK so this is pretty weird but maybe someone on these boards has had something similar. To get it out there yes I have seen a doctor and he said everything was alright.

So about a month ago I noticed a little twitch down there, didnt think anything of it.. but then about 2 weeks later it was STILL twitching. Went to the doc, he said nothing was abnormal, and now I am still dealing with it.

The weird thing is is that if im laying or sitting down and I move a certain way with my arm or neck I can literally "control the twitch".. like if i raise my hands a little portion in the upper right hand side of my right ball will compress, and when I lower it it will come back out. So maybe its a nerve damage kind of thing?

Since its been SO long, im thinking about going to see a different doc. There's no pain or anything, just this awkward consistent twitching thats drivin me crazy!!
    Probably a variation of the cremaster reflex, nothing to worry about. I get muscle twitches all the time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremasteric_reflex

Edit: Just to elaborate, your balls are attached to the cremaster muscle. When you are in the shower the muscle is relaxed and you balls hang low. Just before you ejaculate the muscle is tightened and your balls are close to your body. Any muscle like the cremaster muscle can twitch, the most common causes are anxiety/hyperventilation.
    Last edited by GregT; 12-16-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Originally Posted by melon View Post
    Is it the testicle itself moving up and down, or is it the sack contracting and relaxing? Or is it neither and feels more like something in the perineum (area between your balls and ass) contracting?

Muscles twitch for all sorts of reasons and these muscles aren't limited to the muscles in your limbs!
    it's really the whole testicle.. but it doesnt feel the same as when its just moving up normally. It "twitches" with my movements.. like sometimes if i clench my fist or move my arm I can literally control the movement... squeeze in with my hand it it twitches quickly in one direction, let go and it rebounds.

This was starting to worry me so about 1.5 weeks ago I went to see a urologist. One of the best in my area. I don't have insurance but was willing to just pay for it. He basically told me he has never heard of anything like this and that he wouldnt charge me for this visit because he didnt feel necessary to examine...

3 days ago the twitch turned to pretty intense pain.. went to the doc asap the next morning and she diagnosed me with epididymitis. However, she said the twitching was unrelated, and told me not to worry and take ibuprofen 800mg 4 times a day for 10 days for the inflammation. She didnt prescribe be antibiotics like I have read is common.

Still kind of sore, but the bad pain has subsided. Still twitching when I move like a mother and is annoying/still slightly worrisome even though I went to the doc 3 times. Im going to give it a week and if its still this apparent im going to go back to the doc and request an ultrasound or x-ray.

Thanks for the help guys, this SUCKS lol

daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had epididymitis and got antibiotics for it. Some doctors do prescribe nsaid for it but the inflammation is caused by bacteria so antibiotics is what you should have. As for the twitching, im not sure what it could be, ultrasound will be a very good test that can give a lot of information and put your mind at rest.
    He who dies biggest.. WINS!

100% rep back guarantee

Originally Posted by daniel_2k8 View Post
    I had epididymitis and got antibiotics for it. Some doctors do prescribe nsaid for it but the inflammation is caused by bacteria so antibiotics is what you should have. As for the twitching, im not sure what it could be, ultrasound will be a very good test that can give a lot of information and put your mind at rest.
    what'd you mean by this? and maybe ill give them a call to get my some antibiotics on Monday since theyre closed for the next few days (school health center)

Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr.Singh2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
    what'd you mean by this? and maybe ill give them a call to get my some antibiotics on Monday since theyre closed for the next few days (school health center)
    NSAID (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug)=ibuprofen, aspirin, etc.

357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't worry, I think of it as your body just cranking out extra test!
    A former shadow of myself

monet25251 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know I'm really late, but any updates on this? I am currently having sort of the same issue with twitching down there.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    OP hasn't posted since 2012