lil_Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tore my right peck

so last Monday I over worked my chest and slightly tire my right peck I stayed off it all week then today I worked my chest and I think I pulled it again.... This week I am maxing out at school I need some advice on what to do to be healed....

ROSEVILLECA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ROSEVILLECA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lil_Muscle View Post
    so last Monday I over worked my chest and slightly tire my right peck I stayed off it all week then today I worked my chest and I think I pulled it again.... This week I am maxing out at school I need some advice on what to do to be healed....
    PLEASE DO NOT MAX AT SCHOOL IF YOU THINK YOU ARE INJURED!!!! Please be careful, I don't want you to end up like me, I wasn't even maxing and I ripped my pec... It is not worth it, get plenty of rest and recoop.... When you start feeling better try do slow push ups...

Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ROSEVILLECA View Post
    PLEASE DO NOT MAX AT SCHOOL IF YOU THINK YOU ARE INJURED!!!! Please be careful, I don't want you to end up like me, I wasn't even maxing and I ripped my pec... It is not worth it, get plenty of rest and recoop.... When you start feeling better try do slow push ups...
    Great advice ROSEVILLECA.

To the OP: Seriously man, you need to not work your chest AT ALL, except for very, very, very, VERY light weight exercises @ high repetitions, rest, and lots of stretching. I tore my chest a couple of years ago and I never recovered fully because I kept doing bench press. I know it's tempting to keep working at it, but DON'T. And if someone tells you "no pain, no gain," DO NOT listen to him/her because that DOES NOT apply in your situation.
    you don't know what you have until you lose it.

Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laxer311 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whoa dont even do light weight. With a pulled / torn muscele stay completely off of it. Lay low for 2-4weeks then start slow rehabilitation. The problem is once you pull / tear the muscele it becomes more supceptiable to get again. Also, depending on the grade of the tear will depend on the lenght of COMPLETE rest you will need.