Thread: 2 Questions

Biggerjim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 Questions

I can't seem to find anything wrong with egg yolk. But it seems all the bodybuilders only eat egg whites, Now aside from the high sodium why would you skip out on half the protein and half the egg, That's gotta get expensive. The other question is what is wrong with I can't belive it's not butter, Theres no calories and it is great on english muffins or bread or whatever. Please let me know if anyone has these answers.
    Let's get serious!

NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Biggerjim View Post
    I can't seem to find anything wrong with egg yolk. But it seems all the bodybuilders only eat egg whites, Now aside from the high sodium why would you skip out on half the protein and half the egg, That's gotta get expensive. The other question is what is wrong with I can't belive it's not butter, Theres no calories and it is great on english muffins or bread or whatever. Please let me know if anyone has these answers.
    I think you might be catching them in full prep mode...there is nothing wrong with a few egg yolks a day.
    "When you get a BS you think you know everything
    When you get your MS you realize you know nothing
    When you get your PhD you still realize you know nothing but it is ok because now you know no one else does either"

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat the whole egg. Sheesh.

"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" does have calories. If you're referring to the spray, it has fewer than 5 calories per serving and thus can claim to be "zero calorie." Butter tastes better.
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Biggerjim View Post
    Hm... I have some fundamental issues with the information in this post.

First off: I think you're thinking of the cholesterol, rather than sodium, in egg whites. There's nothing wrong with egg yolks, I eat a lot of them. But if you are eating a ton of eggs and trying to get more protein than fat, you could consider eliminating some of the yolks to cut the fat while keeping the highly bioavailable protein. But no, nothing wrong with whole eggs.

2. I Can't Believe It's not Butter does have calories. It's just basically a hydrogenated oil spread like margarine or any other butter substitute. There's nothing "wrong" with it really. It's just fat. And many of the people around here prefer to get their fats in the form of things like nuts, flaxseed oils, and fish oils.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

dietmajor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is nothing wrong with egg yolks, provided that you have like no more than four in a week. That's four PER WEEK and NOT PER DAY because dietary cholesterol must be watched (300mg/day is the Recommended Dietary Allowance for individuals regardless of how many calories consumed in a day; a large egg has around 200mg of cholesterol).

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dietmajor88 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with egg yolks, provided that you have like no more than four in a week. That's four PER WEEK and NOT PER DAY because dietary cholesterol must be watched (300mg/day is the Recommended Dietary Allowance for individuals regardless of how many calories consumed in a day; a large egg has around 200mg of cholesterol).
    Fail. You know nothing.
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

Going to link you smart Jcooklifts's Avatar
    Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000) Jcooklifts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    Fail. You know nothing.
    x2

Check out Alan Aragons research review. I think he covers this in the one of the first issues.

http://www.alanaragon.com/researchreview

dietmajor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could you possibly give me a link to the article you're citing?