Closed Thread
Page 4 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Haywood for mod!
    Originally Posted by jwdjrs View Post
    x 10 !!!!!
    Originally Posted by MetFan View Post
    Hey. Nice to see you got to open this one.

And I second the vote for you as Mod.
    Pfft, Kane's way too smart to fall for that. Personally I don't want anymore of the good peeps here to be mods. Everytime someone becomes a mod they eventually disappear....Roxie(hardly ever here and can't maintain a decent convo due to other responsibilities), Boots (almost never here), INGENIUM(still G&N'ing up the joint but never here), Bonecrshr(gone for the most part), Forge3(Does he still post?).
    I think I've made my point.
    Last edited by AlbinoGerbil; 12-10-2008 at 10:16 AM.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Pfft, Kane's way too smart to fall for that. Personally I don't want anymore of the good peeps here to be mods. Everytime someone becomes a mod the eventually disappear....Roxie(hardly ever here and can't maintain a decent convo due to other responsibilities), Boots (almost never here), INGENIUM(still G&N'ing up the joint but never here), Bonecrshr(gone for the most part), Forge3(Does he still post?).
    quoted for accuracy.
    or maybe,,,,, just maybe... they have become stuck up, and forgotten whence they came from, and now, longer wish to socialize with the commoners,?
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    quoted for accuracy.
    or maybe,,,,, just maybe... they have become stuck up, and forgotten whence they came from, and now, longer wish to socialize with the commoners,?
    NEGGED!!

Hi Shane

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a sad little man

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a sad little man

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subbd,, for further research.
    is that the dude who was 'reseaching' child pron??
    Pfft, Kane's way too smart to fall for that. Personally I don't want anymore of the good peeps here to be mods. Everytime someone becomes a mod the eventually disappear....Roxie(hardly ever here and can't maintain a decent convo due to other responsibilities), Boots (almost never here), INGENIUM(still G&N'ing up the joint but never here), Bonecrshr(gone for the most part), Forge3(Does he still post?).
    word
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    NEGGED!!
    Or maybe,,,, just maybe,,, they have become angry and aggressive
    and cannot stand the harmonious and peaceful nature of this thread.

Which is exemplified by the above quote.
    M O O N spells LBM

AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    quoted for accuracy.
    NEGGED!!

Hi Shane
    You may be the exception Rox but I think for the most part Dennis has a valid point. I don't know if they've become stuck up but I do believe they burn out too quick and pretty much write off anyone not a mod.
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post
    is that the dude who was 'reseaching' child pron??

word
    I have no idea who it is LOL
    I searched "finger snap" and that was what came up
    M O O N spells LBM

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    saw it the first time you posted it

Or maybe,,,, just maybe,,, they have become angry and aggressive
    and cannot stand the harmonious and peaceful nature of this thread.

BANNED

You may be the exception Rox but I think for the most part Dennis has a valid point. I don't know if they've become stuck up but I do believe they burn out too quick and pretty much write off anyone not a mod.
    Nah, it is very time consuming babysitting. You wouldn't believe the pm's the reports we get!! Life of a mod :/

Plus you know women, we are always talking, so I chat when I can

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I cant wait for Al, Carp and Jerry to be mods
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

word
    What's up bro?
    ★cVc★

harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cannot stand the harmonious and peaceful nature of this thread.

Sea turtle pic on previous page
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

screw everybody but the canes and the oil ;)

Originally Posted by harrisjl View Post
    Hey Harri J!!!

Ok, now time for me to finish Xmas shopping

BANNED

I saw it and was going to get my .45,
    M O O N spells LBM

Nah, it is very time consuming babysitting. You wouldn't believe the pm's the reports we get!! Life of a mod :/

Plus you know women, we are always talking, so I chat when I can
    I believe it can be very time consuming. That is one of the many reasons why I would never wish to be a mod.

I do know how much females can talk.
    ★cVc★

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's up bro?
    just finished eating my pre-cardio w/o.

Get to find out today if the VW dealership got my car at an auction......fingers crossed.

how bout you?
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

Some things are worth saying/posting twice! :d
    I'm a sad little man

just finished eating my pre-cardio w/o.

Get to find out today if the VW dealership got my car at an auction......fingers crossed.

how bout you?
    Good luck with that.

I'm not up to much lately. Trying to work more hours to get some extra $$ for Christmas. Pretty much got all the high dollar items out of the way now it's time for the nickel and dime stuff.

Any plans for the holidays?
    ★cVc★

ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pfft, Kane's way too smart to fall for that. Personally I don't want anymore of the good peeps here to be mods. Everytime someone becomes a mod they eventually disappear....Roxie(hardly ever here and can't maintain a decent convo due to other responsibilities), Boots (almost never here), INGENIUM(still G&N'ing up the joint but never here), Bonecrshr(gone for the most part), Forge3(Does he still post?).
    Great post...where is Forge by the way?
    ready for NASCAR in 2009 ?
    Most things people worry about never happen.....

REPS 4 LIFE: kodiak5

I Have Teh Beautiful Wife jwdjrs's Avatar
    jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good post Shane

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I cant wait for Al, Carp and Jerry to be naked and send me pics
    I'm not sending you any pics

I do have some naked pics of Al that he keeps sending me

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ras2514 View Post
    ready for ALMS in 2009 ?
    fixed
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While I agree with everything you have said, it is just that Kane has been here for some time, it would be nice to see him rewarded for his efforts and for longevity.

That being said, I fully support the fact that yes, once a Mod they seem to vanish and I also agree with the burn out part.

It seems like all the enjoyment you found here gets sucked right out of you and no longer have any desire to post.

Sucks because as Den said, this is where they made all their friends and got the trust and respect to become Mods in the first place.
    Blood......Sweat........RESPECT!!!!!

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You hit the nail on the head, Albino.

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I cant wait for Al, Carp and Jerry to be mods
    LOL....or you.

I believe it can be very time consuming. That is one of the many reasons why I would never wish to be a mod.

I do know how much females can talk.
    Yeah, modding must actually suck. Being a rep is nice because I get to help people with their training, nutrition and supplementation. At the end of the day I actually feel like I did some good. Being a mod I'd just want to shoot myself over all the nonsense that I'd get drug into.

While I agree with everything you have said, it is just that Kane has been here for some time, it would be nice to see him rewarded for his efforts and for longevity.
    Modding is no reward. Just more work and headaches for zero pay.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by jwdjrs View Post
    Good post Shane
    Thanks Jerry.
    Originally Posted by ras2514 View Post
    Great post...where is Forge by the way?

ready for NASCAR in 2009 ?
    No idea where Forge is lately. I know he still posts but not that much.
    ★cVc★

I Have Teh Beautiful Wife jwdjrs's Avatar
    jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That being said, I fully support the fact that yes, once a Mod they seem to vanish and I also agree with the burn out part.

It seems like all the enjoyment you found here gets sucked right out of you and no longer have any desire to post.

Sucks because as Den said, this is where they made all their friends and got the trust and respect to become Mods in the first place.
    I agree buddy, I think Kane would be a great Mod, and I think he would also stick around and nothing would change with him.........Heck, He's from Canada, what else is he gonna do ??

Rewards come in many forms but I do not believe modding is one of them. Your thoughts may vary. I consider the 'friendships' I've developed with many of the posters reward enough. But then that's just me.

I do see your point though.

You hit the nail on the head, Albino.Yeah, modding must actually suck. Being a rep is nice because I get to help people with their training, nutrition and supplementation. At the end of the day I actually feel like I did some good. Being a mod I'd just want to shoot myself over all the nonsense that I'd get drug into.

Although I've no personal experience with either I've seen the resulting effects and can agree with you based on my observations.
    ★cVc★

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yeah, it seems so. Well let's just hope that the current crop of Mods don't forget where they came from & actually feel like coming in here would take away from some of the headaches they face daily.
    Blood......Sweat........RESPECT!!!!!

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, it seems so. Well let's just hope that the current crop of Mods don't forget where they came from & actually feel like coming in here would take away from some of the headaches they face daily.
    Good post man, and yeah, it's no picnic.

Good luck with that.

I'm not up to much lately. Trying to work more hours to get some extra $$ for Christmas. Pretty much got all the high dollar items out of the way now it's time for the nickel and dime stuff.

Any plans for the holidays?
    thats good
    we're heading up north to visit my parents and sister and her family for 5 days. Flying this year so that'll save us 14 horus in the car driving on snow covered roads. Its a stressful drive most times.

just got the call as I'm typing this - they got it
    my current car has 282,000 km's on it so I figured it may be time to upgrade, ha ha

thanks man - but honestly, I dont think I would want to be a mod. I dont have the time for it and I'm almost never on a computer when I'm not at work.
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

Closed Thread