Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Help me, im falling for a dirty slut

Im kinda dating this girl lately, we have hooked up a few times last weeks and i think she wants to turn serious now. I would love too, she is one of the most beautiful girls in school.
    But, i dont really know her that well, its just that i get the "oneitis" incredibly easy, just with a kiss i start having feelings. I know, lame.

So this girl is a fuking slut, like a couple of years ago in her last school, she would give blowjobs to guys for just a faking gr of coke, she has fuked with random guys just for the heck of it, she has a bad reputation in my school

Im a good guy, good grades, dont smoke, drink just a little, gym everyday, etc.
    I know i deserve more than this, no matter how hot she is, how beautiful she is, how funny, etc, i deserve much more than that. Her past is something i cant just ignore. I cant even trust her.

Having oneitis suck, i need to send this bitch to hell. Im not gettin together with some whoree bitch

/rant

Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lopez57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do it for the STD's

wait what?

Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Im kinda dating this girl lately, we have hooked up a few times last weeks and i think she wants to turn serious now. I would love too, she is one of the most beautiful girls in school.
    But, i dont really know her that well, its just that i get the "oneitis" incredibly easy, just with a kiss i start having feelings. I know, lame.

So this girl is a fuking slut, like a couple of years ago in her last school, she would give blowjobs to guys for just a faking gr of coke, she has fuked with random guys just for the heck of it, she has a bad reputation in my school

I know i deserve more than this, no matter how hot she is, how beautiful she is, how funny, etc, i deserve much more than that. Her past is something i cant just ignore. I cant even trust her.

Having oneitis suck, i need to send this bitch to hell. Im not gettin together with some whoree bitch

/rant
    Ignore her and move on? Since you get attach with chicks easily, go out and bang other girls, you will fall for them and wont have time to think about this whore am i right?

leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) leppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    imagine how many cocks have been in her mouth, the ammount of cum that has been pooled up in the depths of her vagina and the ammount of cum that will get shot in her mouth, the mouth you will kiss later that day.....yeahhhh, still falling in love?
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

""STATS""

Squat - 385lbs

Deadlift - 473lbs

Bench - 286lbs x 1

Owes me reps;

Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuk bro, go marry her if you want.

Looks like your mind is already made up, the stuff you told us about the girl, any "normal" guy would of used and abused. Its obvious that your head over heels for this girl. Not much we can do to change your mind aye?

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    She sounds like my kinda gal. I'd marry her!

Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000) Emil_Hudson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been there OP. The honest truth is almost every girl has a past that you never want to know about. Unfortunately when you are in a small school or share circles of friends you are going to hear about this ****. Just get over it and accept her or move on. Don't stay with her and be insecure about it.

Just decide if you can look past it or not. Just remember what I said. Almost every girl has a past. The ones who make it through high school clean get double slutty in college. The dude they marry down the road has no clue though, and doesn't need to. The point is you and her in the present moment, not what happened in the past. As long as she has changed, just accept who she is now.
    Stop using the word alpha until you understand what the fck it means. You sound like an idiot.

U mad?

zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zSuPafLy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude not worth it man.
    Here is the famous slogan:

" You cant turn a HOE into a HouseWife ."

/thread.
    "Give me a paper and pen
    So i can write about my life of Sin
    A couple bottles of Gin incase i dont get In "

uh nein, ich mein.. Jein! EatHabaneros's Avatar
    EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

/rant
    At her Last School? Dude, how well do you know if what you are hearing is true. High school kids talk, and can be very brutale. Same thing happened to a girl in my high school, turned out a few years later when I actually got to know her, she was one of the nicest people I've met, and turned out none of what I heard was true. Why don't you just get to know her, and take things slow. Don't be another tool of High School rumours, and if they turn out to be true, then you can make your decisions from there.

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, ditch her, besides, you look like Brad Pitt, you can get any girl you want!
    Last edited by AboveAverage; 12-09-2008 at 05:28 AM.

thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Emil_Hudson View Post
    I've been there OP. The honest truth is almost every girl has a past that you never want to know about. Unfortunately when you are in a small school or share circles of friends you are going to hear about this ****. Just get over it and accept her or move on. Don't stay with her and be insecure about it.

Just decide if you can look past it or not. Just remember what I said. Almost every girl has a past. The ones who make it through high school clean get double slutty in college. The dude they marry down the road has no clue though, and doesn't need to. The point is you and her in the present moment, not what happened in the past. As long as she has changed, just accept who she is now.
    I feel you, buuuuuuut coke whore? Man stay the hell away.

BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have told you to go for it until you said she was a coke bunny, these type of broads have been run through the meat grinder, this is not someone you want to get into a relationship with or let alone be seen with especially in a small town where all your friends are going to be laughing behind ur back that they piitb last night for a line and you wined and dined the next night for a lil make out session. your gonna get played as a sucker you ride this train.

Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just read your thread again and that should be enough to change your mind. She takes coke and she's been ridden more times and by more people than a second hand rent-a-bike and you still want to get with her. Wake up man.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS

tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lol'd at the thread title
    ***Everyone's a Critic***

_Judge's Beantown Bitch_

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahahaha she sucked dick for coke

what a worthless whore, shouldnt be allowed to have kids

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im really confused right now, i can turn it into a FWB relationship but i dont think im capable of enjoying that.
    Im more romantic (and pussy lol) and if im with a girl i want her to be mine, im very possesive.

Reality is that i would never trust her, 10 minutes that i let her with a random guy, and if he has a nice car or he is a badass douche, man she is gonna flirt, im sure.

Fuk that

BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BULL1980 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you're crushin hard over a whore bro, nothin else needs to be said

EDIT: you've said yourself you get oneitis too easily, you sure you have the restraint to just keep it fwb
    Last edited by _BULL_; 12-09-2008 at 08:38 AM.

tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You like her cuz she's everything you're not... just sayin...

Maybe you need to change yourself so you're not such a tightwad, and when you have some balance in your life then you can find a girl that is also balanced.

But in the meantime go for it if you want, it'll only help balance you out in the end if you can survive the madness you'll incur when w/ her. I've had some of the best times of my life w/ girls like that.

Originally Posted by _BULL_ View Post
    you're crushin hard over a whore bro, nothin else needs to be said

EDIT: you've said yourself you get oneitis too easily, you sure you have the restraint to just keep it fwb
    Yeah i know, i got a crush in a bitch that 3 weeks ago i couldnt care less about.
    Now this slut decided to go for me, and now, being the idiot that i am, i start feeling butterflys for this bitch.

Damn, thats the most un-alpha thing i have done in a while, i should be like "yeah bitch whatever, suck me and watch your teeth" but no, holding hands ****, romantic kisses ****, we are even feeling jealously of other people, ****, its turning serious

Originally Posted by tonymar View Post
    You like her cuz she's everything you're not... just sayin...

Maybe you need to change yourself so you're not such a tightwad, and when you have some balance in your life then you can find a girl that is also balanced.

But in the meantime go for it if you want, it'll only help balance you out in the end if you can survive the madness you'll incur when w/ her. I've had some of the best times of my life w/ girls like that.
    Hey, dont get me wrong. Im not a nerd.

Im as cool as her, same social group, center of the party, but im on the good side, she is in the dark one lol

Maybe i'll go for it, but yeah, one fuking mistake, really, only a little fun friendly kiss with another dude, Im kicking that bitch ass out and sending that dude's ass to hell

I dont want to hear one day from a random guy something like "hey man, congratulations about your girlfriend, she really knows how to suck "

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm like that too man. i am in a similar situation kinda. u gotta be strong and just walk away. you'll be glad you did later

Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000) Fr33way is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get out. I tend to get "save her" or "deserves better" with chicks I meet and I have to reel it in with a quickness. You get going down that road and she doesn't change (she wont) you will end up hurt.

alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ being 17
    lol @ wanting to date a sloot
    lol@ wanting to date a sloot who gives bj's for coke

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollo llollollollollollollollollollollollollollollolloll ollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollo llollollollollollollollollollollollollollollolloll ollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollo llollollollollollollollollollollollollollollolloll ollollollollollollollollollolvlollollollollol

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    If YOU like her, then be with her... who cares? If you care more about what others think, then move along.

GoodOldFashionedLuva boy BlackDragon28's Avatar
    BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    coke whore......I wouldn't date her because she does coke.

laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000) laserjetx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackDragon28 View Post
    coke whore......I wouldn't date her because she does coke.
    this

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    Dude, ditch her, besides, you look like Brad Pitt, you can get any girl you want!

lol

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reincarnation View Post
    Ignore her and move on? Since you get attach with chicks easily, go out and bang other girls, you will fall for them and wont have time to think about this whore am i right?
    So its okay for the OP to sleep around, but not for the girl to do so?

Im really confused right now, i can turn it into a FWB relationship but i dont think im capable of enjoying that.
    Im more romantic (and pussy lol) and if im with a girl i want her to be mine, im very possesive.

Reality is that i would never trust her, 10 minutes that i let her with a random guy, and if he has a nice car or he is a badass douche, man she is gonna flirt, im sure.

Fuk that
    OMG she's gonna flirt!! Mankind is DOOMED!!
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Jesus Christ I should have known better at 17 LMAO
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she's into coke? she's not going to age well. Give it a year or two, those looks will fade and so will the oneitis feels.

Edit: just noticed its an old thread. How she looking now, Op?

Originally Posted by iBryan View Post
    she's into coke? she's not going to age well. Give it a year or two, those looks will fade and so will the oneitis feels.

Edit: just noticed its an old thread. How she looking now, Op?
    She's doing great actually. Has two beautiful daughters, she married young too. She was a victim of poor parenting and was a noble person in her heart.

Originally Posted by JemimaKhan View Post
    Imagine your SIXTEEN YEAR OLD daughter whoring herself out for pepsi at school....
    That part shocked me TBH. I dont remember her doing that lol
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."