danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

strained pec question(s)!

Ok, I'm coming off of a strained outer pec/pec minor. I've had the strain for 5+ weeks. I'd say in about a week I can start doing LIGHT upper body workouts (mainly focusing on form). How long do you think it would take until I can start lifting heavy again (3x5 on bench, etc).?

My physical therapist said about a month but I think he meant MAX, I mean I eat healthy, plentiful, and warm up, so I think it could be a tad shorter, idk.

I definitely won't jump the gun .

Also, how long do you think until I return to normal strength (prior to injury)? I've maintained weight since the injury , so I think I'm alright.
    --BuLKinG--

Current stack:
    Source Natural's Life Force
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude (Electric Lemonade)
    Controlled Lab's White Flood (Electric Lemonade)

Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by danmanxx View Post
    Ok, I'm coming off of a strained outer pec/pec minor. I've had the strain for 5+ weeks. I'd say in about a week I can start doing LIGHT upper body workouts (mainly focusing on form). How long do you think it would take until I can start lifting heavy again (3x5 on bench, etc).?

My physical therapist said about a month but I think he meant MAX, I mean I eat healthy, plentiful, and warm up, so I think it could be a tad shorter, idk.

I definitely won't jump the gun .

Also, how long do you think until I return to normal strength (prior to injury)? I've maintained weight since the injury , so I think I'm alright.
    If things go well, muscle memory should have you back in no longer than 2 months.
    www.bodyology.me

"Be Audacious."

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It will be hard for anyone to tell you how long it will take to recover and get back to your original strength level.

What was your original strength levels before the strain?

Just take it relatively easy the first few workouts to find your current strength level, then progress forward, but not too much at once since your strain and all, yet it may be fine. I don't know your current status, but you will gain relatively fast, you just have to find out how fat you are set back.