Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back Storn!

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Fallen View Post
    So..... how's that new wwe section mod? Is he a secret mod like your secret society? WTF does your SS do? Is it just another excuse for you to get people to gangneg people you don't like? What other functions do you have? I am honestly curious. If you can actually explain it to where it makes sense, I'll stop bothering you with it.

So....who's up first
    I'll try to explain it. One posters idea. A poster I am friendly with. His idea was to establish an e-group so to speak (not unlike the ones in other sections of this site) to neg trolls and spammers on the spot and he convinced some good legit posters to join. Posters many of us hold in high regard in this section. I won't name names. Some carry the SS in their sig, other members don't. I told Bulld0g in PM that it's not something I really wish to be a part of and noone should be able to tell me what to do with my rep but I figure if it's to send trolls into the red then maybe I'll help out. For the record though, I have NOT negged anyone that the SS has requested me too so far. I really haven't. Mods can check this. I didn't think what I was suppose to neg was negworthy tbh.

I was going to attempt to make some changes to the SS. I was going to suggest we only neg real trolls and we all report a troll right away to keep this section as free of them as possible. I don't know anymore though. It wasn't my idea but I was hoping it would do more good than harm to this site. I was.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 12-07-2008 at 10:03 AM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I'll try to explain it. One posters idea. A poster I am friendly with. His idea was to establish an e-group so to speak (not unlike the ones in other sections of this site) to neg trolls and spammers on the spot and he convinced some good legit posters to join. Posters many of us hold in high regard in this section. I won't name names. Some carry the SS in their sig, other members don't. I told Bulld0g in PM that it's not something I really don't wish to be a part of and noone should be able to tell me what to do with my rep but I figure if it's to send trolls into the red then maybe I'll help out. For the record though, I have NOT negged anyone that the SS has requested me too so far. I really haven't. Mods can check this. I didn't think what I was suppose to neg was negworthy tbh.

I was going to attempt to make some changes to the SS. I was going to suggest we only neg real trolls and we all report a troll right away to keep this section as free of them as possible. I don't know anymore though. It wasn't my idea but I was hoping it would do more harm than good to this site. I was.
    Snits, the idea is good in theory, but Dun Chavez is not the person to lead it as it has been shown. Gangnegging trolls is something everyone should do, but they will still come in and troll.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heard about this, and I lolled. It's the internet, let people have their fun if they want to.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    I heard about this, and I lolled. It's the internet, let people have their fun if they want to.
    yes, serious business, got it, thanks
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chthon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TupacCobain View Post
    03-18-2006, 07:04 PM #1
    Lion Heart
    Banned

Rep Power: 0 Private message from dun sci, mental illness at it's finest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have informed the mods of this, but am posting the exact message here as well.

Tha Dun $ci
    the funk doctor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres how its going down. We have your address. We know you used to be fat. we know you still havent gotten laid yet, lol. Anyways, we are coming to do damage. If you report me, or this message, you will be assaulted even worse. Think im kidding? Im insane. And I will murder you if you report this. You dont know what youre getting into boy. Once again, let me say this: report this, and I will cut you. Take the loss, and shut your mouth. I have a lot of money, and alot of time, and you will not be the first person I have beat down over the internet. I want a written apology right now Justin. Take this very seriously, i will cut your ****ing head off if you make me angry once more. Furthermore, if i get banned for any reason, you can damn sure bet the punishment will be even more severe. I hope I make myself clear. I'm dead serious, i know where you live, i can get your phone number very easily, and you will see me really soon. If this is posted in any secret forum, you are dead. No one finds out about this.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll take a stand that will be unpopular. For the record, I am not against anyone and I am not pro-LH.

Here's the thing. LH made an official thread after he recieved that. He and I also talked about it outside the board.

Now Sci swears his password to that username was stolen and someone else went on there and sent it. Back then I would have flat out called him a liar and I did actually say so in the thread LH made after he got that threat. Since then I gotten to know him and have talked to him about wrestling, life in general and God whom he firmly believes in but is not a perfect christian. Now I have taken his word that this is the case and that someone else sent it to LH.

Re-reading the threat now all I have to say is this... I don't care who you are. Whether you've been friend or foe to me, whoever you are that sent that was all f*cked up during that time and maybe now you need to step forward and say you did it. You won't get in any trouble. LH himself even admitted to me outside of this board that if he tried to take action, he'd get laughed out of the police station. So you won't get in trouble, he's not going to press any charges but to me you need to come clean and issue an open apology to LH imho.

MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Me, Im not a member of any society. I dont get neg trained or rep trained by anyone here in the forums. In fact, no one repped me here except Deathstroke for my jokes or when I post something he agrees about.

I just dont get annoyed by trolls unlike others, thats why I get negged several times, then them saying I sided with trolls. lol
    Thats untrue because im sure I repped you................

J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i joined the ss but ehh it's no different

i rep everybody in this section even poeople in the misc
    i like everybody
    i have no problem
    i rarely neg

nowhamsayin

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've repped ChristmasFnatic too awhile back, before he did a heel turn and hinted at being Big Fan's alter ego, lol

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J-WaQ View Post
    yeah i joined the ss but ehh it's no different

i rep everybody in this section even poeople in the misc
    i like everybody
    i have no problem
    i rarely neg

nowhamsayin
    All true, I nominate J-WaQ for "2008 WWE Forum Friendliest Member"

J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats goin on in this section

folks need to calm down
    **** is out of control

Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    All true, I nominate J-WaQ for "2008 WWE Forum Friendliest Member"
    just bein me ken

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So since I never got a PM I can consider myself a troll?
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in it, but I really only joined because it makes me feel like I have friends.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    I'm in it, but I really only joined because it makes me feel like I have friends.
    But I'm your friend too and I'm not in it.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000) chivas4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im unaware of this "SS" stuff. Care to aware me?
    Director of Photography in the making...

umad?

GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chivas4life View Post
    Im unaware of this "SS" stuff. Care to aware me?
    its pointless.. just read the threads around here, mainly the ones that have been locked.

its serious internet business.

Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    So since I never got a PM I can consider myself a troll?
    Nah brah I think we're just considered not big enough losers to do something so gay. Oh and whoever did make that deaththreat previously posted...wow LOL, fukin big time dork and I would love for that guy to try and go through with half the **** he claimed.

LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftTilDeath is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was asked to join. I still rep/neg whoever I want. I joined because it contained a bunch of people on this board that I'm cool with. We have been scheming to do anything. My membership has consisted of: 2 PMs. That's it. No gang negs. No nothing. U mad u didnt get invited? God damn, just talk in this section about wrestling and we'll do the same.

God damn this board is going to ****. Freakin 3 (50 post) pages on this and 125 Year-End award threads where the nominees don't even reflect the actual awards. Anyone wanna talk about wrestling?

hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000) hbkfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it is a good idea to have the secret society because this could keep the trolls in control. The only problem that I could see is if they have personal problems with a poster then it could get out of hand.
    Teams- Pro Football - Titans, College Football- Notre Dame and Gators, Baseball- Cardinals, College Basketball - Memphis, NBA- Grizzles.

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Lost 90 pounds changed my life for the better no longer a fat out shape person 6''3 240 from 330 yeah buddy now I'm just maintaining while trying to get stronger.

animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jeez you people need to relax. It's a bodybuilding website. Honestly, I only joined b/c the names on the list are people I like. Maybe I joined so they'd help support my blog, but mostly b/c the people who are in it are cool.

I think online stables are lame, but hey, whatever. I didn't think it was as harmful as you guys are making it out to be. The idea isn't to bully or gang neg for the hell of it. Relax.
    WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000)
    I made a thread about people ignoring Dun and his bitches, but it got deleted.

Hmm........

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL wtf since when has there been a secret society here? and who are its members? like bigfan said, if they swim in pussy, its all good to me

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ricanarab View Post
    I made a thread about people ignoring Dun and his bitches, but it got deleted.

Hmm........
    Alright man. I'll put dun on ignore. *Clicks Dun*

Originally Posted by trips15 View Post
    I was asked to join. I still rep/neg whoever I want. I joined because it contained a bunch of people on this board that I'm cool with. We have been scheming to do anything. My membership has consisted of: 2 PMs. That's it. No gang negs. No nothing. U mad u didnt get invited? God damn, just talk in this section about wrestling and we'll do the same.

God damn this board is going to ****. Freakin 3 (50 post) pages on this and 125 Year-End award threads where the nominees don't even reflect the actual awards. Anyone wanna talk about wrestling?
    You could say that, but then he didn't pm you and ask you to troll against another member for "lulz"

He has posted today and has apparently decided not to come in here and discuss it. He is a tool.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Alright man. I'll put dun on ignore. *Clicks Dun*
    Don't patronize me.

Originally Posted by ricanarab View Post
    Don't patronize me.
    Um, I'm not. How is me putting him on ignore the least bit patronising to you or anyone?

I am really ignoring him btw. He could post in this thread and his message would be hidden because he is on my ignore list.

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

"This message is hidden because Deathstroke is on your ignore list"