Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yo, please stay on topic in this thread. If you don't want to contribute, bounce out. I am having a discussion here, if you want to be stupid or talk about other stuff, hop into another thread.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by The Fallen View Post
    Yo, please stay on topic in this thread. If you don't want to contribute, bounce out. I am having a discussion here, if you want to be stupid or talk about other stuff, hop into another thread.
    You shat your self brah?

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, this thread should be closed anyways. I don't see the point of it and if you have a grudge or anything at that level, take it up with a mod.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by no_strain_no_ga View Post
    Well, this thread should be closed anyways. I don't see the point of it and if you have a grudge or anything at that level, take it up with a mod.
    I don't have a grudge. I have an honest question for SS people. WTF is the purpose of their e-gang. I have gotten some answers and look forward to more response
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't have a grudge. I have an honest question for SS people. WTF is the purpose of their e-gang. I have gotten some answers and look forward to more response
    Who's involved? Sorry, I haven't been in here lately....
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500)
    What is the purpose of any e-gang? They are there just to intimidate people and control the forum.

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Purpose was just to help each other out if, for example, someone was being flamed and repeatedley negged by another member.

However, the purpose seems to have changed to causing general mayhem which is damaging the sub-forum, so as I said, I'm out.

I never changed what I was doing anyway, I still repped every poster here all the time except for BigFan.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hiroshawn_ftw View Post
    What is the purpose of any e-gang? They are there just to intimidate people and control the forum.
    They are called mods. lol

Who's involved? Sorry, I haven't been in here lately....
    Dun Chavez started it and recruited virtually all the regulars (don't know who's in, since he pmed everyone)
    I know Deathstroke is in (its in his user title), jwaq, aphrodite

others have said they are in and now out or heading out
    Kennedy, Auspower

others have said they declined
    Bulldog
    Last edited by The Fallen; 12-06-2008 at 08:49 PM.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Purpose was just to help each other out if, for example, someone was being flamed and repeatedley negged by another member.

However, the purpose seems to have changed to causing general mayhem which is damaging the sub-forum, so as I said, I'm out.

I never changed what I was doing anyway, I still repped every poster here all the time except for BigFan.
    My question is, was there a problem where people in this section were undiservingly negged on a constant basis? Was this a legit problem here? Never heard people bitching about it
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Dun Chavez started it and recruited virtually all the regulars (don't know who's in, since he pmed everyone)
    I know Deathstroke is in (its in his user title), jwaq

Kennedy, Auspower

Bulldog
    sigh

It's like we need a mod, but you trust cant trust whoever wiould be choosen to mod this section.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ill be a good mod, I dont side with you guys(TNA), nor to Dun(MEM). I just dont mind both groups, so Im in the middle! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

sigh

It's like we need a mod, but you trust cant trust whoever wiould be choosen to mod this section.
    we'll never get a mod. WWE is a sub misc section, so our mods are the misc mods. That's another thing about this thing, Dun ran around for a week posting in threads that we were getting a mod and only he knew who it was. Screaming for attention and it annoyed the **** out of me as I used to respect him
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we'll never get a mod. WWE is a sub misc section, so our mods are the misc mods.
    Sort of true, but TheDuke mods the MMA section, and his name is absent from the list of mods for the general misc but present in the MMA section.

So that tells me that sub-sections can have their own mod. And wasn't there one a while ago? That FormulaLT guy was mod here for a bit, right?
    Rep:Spread

Originally Posted by ENCOM View Post
    Sort of true, but TheDuke mods the MMA section, and his name is absent from the list of mods for the general misc but present in the MMA section.

So that tells me that sub-sections can have their own mod. And wasn't there one a while ago? That FormulaLT guy was mod here for a bit, right?
    I didnt know that, but he does mod in Misc. I know I've seen him do it. People like Beast, is only a mod of that one section. Form was a misc mod to, to the best of my knowledge
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know Deathstroke is in (its in his user title), jwaq, aphrodite

Kennedy, Auspower

Bulldog
    Speaking Strictly for myself, I am in to the point where I'm repping on recharge most of the members...as well as most of the other forum regulars, exceptions being those I consider troll or duplicate IDs.

But even if public opinion turns against dun or Deathstroke or any other member of Said Society, I'm still repping them and publicly supporting them, out of friendship and loyalty.

p.s. Moderators are keeping an eye on this section. Duke posts almost daily in Maniac's thread, for example.

Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    Speaking Strictly for myself, I am in to the point where I'm repping on recharge most of the members...as well as most of the other forum regulars, exceptions being those I consider troll or duplicate IDs.

But even if public opinion turns against dun or Deathstroke or any other member of Said Society, I'm still repping them and publicly supporting them, out of friendship and loyalty.

p.s. Moderators are keeping an eye on this section. Duke posts almost daily in Maniac's thread, for example.
    age 40.

Lol everyone here is over 18 we shouldnt need the secret police around.

Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post

I know mod's watch this section. But their time is taken up in the misc which is a mess.

I want to say this here and now. I am not against Snits in anyway, I did/am asking why he joined this when he has said in the past it's pointless. I like Snits, always have, and don't see why that would change.

As for Dun, I don't give a crap about it one way or the other. But I asked him a couple times honest questions and all he did was respond with "serious business" or "if you don't like it, piss off ".
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ENCOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Even though the intent might be pure, I still forsee this SS causing trouble amongst our fellow posters.
    Rep:Spread

GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000) GoToSleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    age 40.

well with people like you it makes it hard.

Even though the intent might be pure, I still forsee this SS causing trouble amongst our fellow posters.
    that's not necessarily true. Snits, JWaq and Aphrodite are quality posters that don't cause trouble. Dun and others might/do, but those 3 are good peoples.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

The SS watches us bit who watches the SS

Originally Posted by 4Favre4 View Post
    My cokk hurts please get off of it.

The SS watches us bit who watches the SS
    the watchmen
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats wrong with Hiroshawn?

The worst he ever did was make up bull**** about having a video of him wrestling (never materialised) and he talks crap about headlining wrestlemania.

We have regular members here who are more trollish than that.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's just the internets guise. Have some fun.

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    age 40.

It wasn't intended to be a police force...more like a private army, I guess, if you must draw a parallel.

The point is, we don't need a childish Secret Society on this thread f*cking it up. As you can see, the whle thing is causing too much trouble and it's pathetic. The SS is full of 18+ members, they should act their age, we're not in middle school anymore.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, I never got an invite for ****... And I've been here for YEARS.... God damn fan boy cliqs
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

The point is, we don't need a childish Secret Society on this thread f*cking it up. As you can see, the whle thing is causing too much trouble and it's pathetic. The SS is full of 18+ members, they should act their age, we're not in middle school anymore.
    I'm not trying to cause trouble. I just fail to see the point of a secret army.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line