Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs???

sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Boobs???

Well I've been sitting here wondering how all of the women on here have such huge boobs and such low body fat? Do you all have implants or is there a secret to firming them up but not completely losing them? I have pretty big ones right now and I know part of that is from excess weight cause at my smallest before i had my son they were still big but not this big. so please ladies if there is some secret to keeping my boobs and not losing them and having to get implants please let me in on it....lol

BreesieBabby
    I've been losing my boobs and butt (not happy) I want to firm everything up, without losing it all! Ditto... any help would be appreciated!

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Boobs are usually one of the firs things to go, when losing body fat. If you are trying to get that fitness model look and still want large boobs, you will have to get implants, unless you are some freak on nature.

Most likely, if your losing weight and your boobs are already getting smaller, it wont stop.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Breasts are made up of fatty tissue. Some women have very dense breasts and don't lose as much fat from them, but that is not typical. Most of the women with very low body fat and huge breasts you see do have implants.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

BreesieBabby
    i lost my A$$ first... it made me really sad... now my boobs... grrr...

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have to tie a belt around them when you exercise so the fat cant get out

tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like boobies, big ones, small one, all ones and twos
    "Don't say nothing, just do it."

sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sick_girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by mattf485 View Post
    Boobs are usually one of the firs things to go, when losing body fat. If you are trying to get that fitness model look and still want large boobs, you will have to get implants, unless you are some freak on nature.

Most likely, if your losing weight and your boobs are already getting smaller, it wont stop.
    ok so i'm hoping that i'm a freak of nature i've never had anything smaller than a C cup and i've always had an a$$ even when i was swimming hardcore every single day....maybe its the puerto rican genes.....ha ha

well if i do end up losing my boobs ladies yours look great you must recomend me to a good dr.

sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its a sad side effect of loosing weight I went from a double DD to a small C and still shrinking!! and yeah I agree I will prob opt for surgery in future!
    I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win. - Arnold Palmer

Everyone dies but not everybody lives.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sick_girl View Post
    ok so i'm hoping that i'm a freak of nature i've never had anything smaller than a C cup and i've always had an a$$ even when i was swimming hardcore every single day....maybe its the puerto rican genes.....ha ha

well if i do end up losing my boobs ladies yours look great you must recomend me to a good dr.
    Well, just keep at it. Don't let something like breast size hold you back from your fitness goals. Get into the shape that you want to be in, then decide about he size of your boobs.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50) Komadori will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to have smaller boobs. I'd been a DDD for so long. Now a DD. So if I get surgery, it'll be a lift only.

When I think about my boobs and exercising (especially running), what comes to mind is that line from A Christmas Story: You'll put yer eye out!!

So if I end up with a C or a B, I will be very content.
    Back with my nose to the grindstone. Trying only fails when you stop. :)

Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Mine were gone so quickly when I lost all the weight that I didnt even get to say good bye, But I did say hello to a plastic surgean and I will have my full D's back soon. YAHHHHOOOOOOO!
    Team Anti-Goliath

Don't focus on trying to do more sets, focus on doing more with the sets you have!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT MOTIVATION!

**Support your local Roller Derby Girl**

O-Town Derby Dames FTW!!!

Saggy skin: the picture journal and the battle for sharp abs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112062351

Monika33 Journal: The New Challenge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110210781

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sick_girl View Post

I was always a C until I started competing. Now I'm a B and it's fine by me. I'll take my better physique and lower body fat over bigger boobs anyday!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just did my measurements because I went from the last hook to the first hook...lost an inch.

probably not even aware Death-S's Avatar
    Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mattf485 View Post

i <3 freaks of nature
    "Everything not saved will be lost." - Nintendo 'Quit Screen' Message
    "When you look big, you get big. simple math." - Albert Einstein

OEF X-XI, XII-XIII

BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500)
    it totally depends on your body makeup as to whether or not your boobs will go. some women who are heavier have large boobs........why?............cuz there boobs are all standard bodyfat, so it goes like everything else...........

if you have genuinely true female breasts then they are composed primarily of mammary gland tiissue.........this tissue will not go away or disapear with exercise.....

so if you had fat breasts=tits go away

if you had real female breasts that were made of mammary glandular tissue=most breast mass will stay.

either way ladies.......your better off to be in shape than to be fat with huge boobs...........theres no debate there!
    "...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
    blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." Thomas Jefferson

"You can't make an empire out of a Republic" - Julius Caesar

Proverbs 24:29. "Do not say, 'I will do to him just as he has done to me; I will render to the man according to his work.'"

"A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country" James Madison

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BumP_FiRe View Post
    it totally depends on your body makeup as to whether or not your boobs will go. some women who are heavier have large boobs........why?............cuz there boobs are all standard bodyfat, so it goes like everything else...........

if you have genuinely true female breasts then they are composed primarily of mammary gland tiissue.........this tissue will not go away or disapear with exercise.....

if you had real female breasts that were made of mammary glandular tissue=most breast mass will stay.

either way ladies.......your better off to be in shape than to be fat with huge boobs...........theres no debate there!
    Strong in depth boob knowledge.
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500)
    haha......ya.....im a med student.........and i payed attention when we went over that!

Proverbs 24:29. "Do not say, 'I will do to him just as he has done to me; I will render to the man according to his work.'"

"A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country" James Madison

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha......ya.....im a med student.........and i payed attention when we went over that!
    How lucky for your future patients.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.

i wont be in the breast exam business, for the most part. but when women come in and ask me questions like the OP did i can answer them...........

besides...........a sexy guy like me........i would have woman coming in for unnecessary breast exams all day long! hahahah j/k

powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000)

All breasts are largely composed of adipose tissue (which, is fat). Fat stores are genetically determined and that is likely what will be the main factor in breast reduction. It is your genetics that will determine if your breast size will greatly fluctuate with weight loss and gain. I would say if you are on the relatively thin side and your breasts are naturally large, it is LESS likely they will reduce in size, due to the fact you likely carry your weight in your upper body. We all know that you cannot spot reduce, your genetic makeup will determine where you lose the most fat. For some it will be the chest, for others it will be their thighs, etc.

That said, I'm not a med student, just a Biology major =P

Shouldn't both of you be studying or something? Those A’s done earn themselves.

Originally Posted by TeresaMalia View Post
    Shouldn't both of you be studying or something? Those A?s done earn themselves.
    ive got things under control!

no way im studying on fri night...........i decided not to go out cuz the alcohol was wreaking hell on my lifting routing..........so i comprimised......i am now talking on an internt forum with you fine ladies!

ive got things under control!

no way im studying on fri night...........i decided not to go out cuz the alcohol was wreaking hell on my lifting routing..........so i comprimised......i am now talking on an internt forum with you fine ladies!

It's Saturday...techniquely Sunday now (here)

powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000) powerbarsssssss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shouldn't both of you be studying or something? Those A?s done earn themselves.
    Actually....yes

Damn finals.

It's Saturday...techniquely Sunday now (here)
    i meant saturday!

K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10) K-T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went from a C to an A (I think they were a C from teenage hormones, and when I started training I lost "babyfat" it seemed like).
    So then I was a small A for a while, and even when I gained or lost weight, they stayed the same.
    Then I just got implants a month ago, and I thought I was a C, but I had a bra fitting the other day and it turns out I'm a 32DD!
    But implants were the ONLY way my boobs were getting any bigger.

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    KT - what happened to your av?? Put it back noa! LOL
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zteps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think girls should be so obsessed over the size of their breasts.
    As a guy, I admit that tiny breasts aren't attractive but neither are huge D size breasts. Depending on the bone structure/size of the woman I think B is the best size on a skinny girl.

sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sblandrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost a whole cup size in like 6 weeks doin' keto, so instead of barely B, I am now a strong A...lol, back to my Jr. High boobs. I am getting implants this spring and proud of it!!!! I have worked so hard and I def feel like I deserve them! Horray for fake boobies!!!!
    "Inconsistency is death to progress"

"Excuses are overrated-if you want it, GET IT!"