WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

brutal fox 1 and 2

bertil fox's training DVDs. anyone have these or know where i can get them?

i'm learning alot from watching his training.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do they teach you how to murder ppl in them? just curious

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i could not care less about the murder ****. fact is he had one of the greatest bodies of all time.

how the fuk did that chump haney beat him in 83? haney isn't even in the same leuge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5Dd...eature=related
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wusyonumbaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    i could not care less about the murder ****. fact is he had one of the greatest bodies of all time.

how the fuk did that chump haney beat him in 83? haney isn't even in the same leuge.

haney had better legs and a better back and lol @ you calling a 8 time mister olympia a chump...

wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

turn them around

lights out

Originally Posted by wusyonumbaho View Post
    haney had better legs and a better back and lol @ you calling a 8 time mister olympia a chump...
    his legs and calves look smaller, wtf are u talking about? he might have bigger lats, that's about it. and as far as i'm concerned, he is a chump, there is nothing impressive to me about his body. just goes to show how fuked olympia judging is. bertil has like 4 inchs of arms on haney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP9oc8d45DE

just listen to the crowd. bertil ownz him.

his legs and calves look smaller, wtf are u talking about? he might have bigger lats, that's about it. and as far as i'm concerned, he is a chump, there is nothing impressive to me about his body. just goes to show how fuked olympia judging is. bertil has like 4 inchs of arms on haney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP9oc8d45DE

just listen to the crowd. bertil ownz him.
    his whole back was better, and backs win olympias, not arms and chest, he had smaller calves then bertil but had larger legs then him, and he was more conditioned then bertil

rofl. watch this. zane placed higher than him. what a joke of a contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6X5M...eature=related

TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000)
    U sir got lots of hate towards Haney...

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Flex did an article on Bertil last year, the way they put the facts out there seems to be a huge belief he's innocent. The issue is the judicial system in his country, a guilty charge can be bought. Bertil alleged that his wife and a friend wanted his properties, including a gym, so they framed him. Anyways theres enough doubt in the whole story to make you wonder...

zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

that posing was terrible...just about rivals dillet

uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bertil didn't kill Weider's ass that's why he didn't win, and yes i think he did look better then Haney.

curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10) curqleez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big arms don't win contest. Haney won because of his flow and structure. Chump lol...