Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Do any of you actually know you're hot, good looking, average or ugly?

We are our own worst critics and many people like to upgrade themselves, proving that looks do matter a lot! So where do you "know" you stand. Not "think" or "assume" that you are

Do you "know" you are hot/good looking? Do you know if you're just the average joe / ugly and say that you are good looking? Are you honest about your appearance

I'm curious because on all those dating sites, people say they are average and look like ****, or say good looking but look average, and that's both men and women. Sure everyones view is different, for example, i will compare a guy to the rock, brad pitt, or will smith, and woman to kim kardashian, angelina jolie or Charlize Theron

shanG- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pictures lie.

starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10) starterz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes they do, and so do people

I dont go around saying i'm hot. I'm just your average joe, looking dude, and average height

Everything's cool dude EctoMorph_9's Avatar
    EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    <------average brah

Edit:
    Originally Posted by starterz View Post
    I'm curious because on all those dating sites, people say they are average and look like ****, or say good looking but look average, and that's both men and women.
    lol atleast i hope this isn't the case
    Last edited by EctoMorph_9; 12-03-2008 at 09:10 PM.

BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what exactly are you asking?
    "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

1\*

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i know im hot and i act like it

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the amount of comments you get and the attention you recieve from your looks in RL should be a good indication.

Originally Posted by BleedinBlue View Post
    So what exactly are you asking?
    Do you know, not think, where you stand in the looks department?

Maybe a site like hotornot or facethejury will give you a better idea because everyone will rate your looks

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    who cares

Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    who cares
    she does

BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How would anyone be 100% sure how good looking they are, in the eyes of everyone else?

Everyone only THINKS they know, even Hot or Not is inaccurate, I have put up pictures and got ratings anywhere from 6.5-9.5, that's a pretty huge margin of error.

I "Think" I am in the 7/10 range, which I would consider average. I know of a few women that would rate me considerably higher, and I'm sure some would rate me lower.
    "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

1\*

samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000) samantha08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EctoMorph_9 View Post
    <------average brah

Edit:

lol atleast i hope this isn't the case
    it is

How would anyone be 100% sure how good looking they are, in the eyes of everyone else?

Everyone only THINKS they know, even Hot or Not is inaccurate, I have put up pictures and got ratings anywhere from 6.5-9.5, that's a pretty huge margin of error.

I "Think" I am in the 7/10 range, which I would consider average. I know of a few women that would rate me considerably higher, and I'm sure some would rate me lower.
    Well if someone just goes randomly thru hotornot, guys will rate your photos too, and unless he's gay, he'll probably just put 1 until he gets a girl. And your ratings of 6.5-9.5 you got, is about 7 where you think you are. It's pretty close

If you always got HOT girls giving you the eye and smile where ever you go,or approach you like the gym or the club, that'll give you a damn good idea. Not 100% but pretty damn close i think. Also compare yourself to actors for example who women get all wet for, and take a look at yourself in the mirror. That'll help too

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm sexy as fuk. i mean just look at that avatar. god damn.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I had crystal clear skin I could probably work up into an 8 range, right now prob 6 or 7. I have good style and i'm ripped so I still get laid by decent to good looking girls.

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was called a "7" once
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    I was called a "7" once
    just once? what bout the other times?

tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100) tsid19 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i know im good looking, but im shy too, so that doesnt help. better body id prolly be in the 9-10 range(not bragging)

Everything's cool dude EctoMorph_9's Avatar
    EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by samantha08 View Post
    it is
    gay

If you always got HOT girls giving you the eye and smile where ever you go,or approach you like the gym or the club, that'll give you a damn good idea. Not 100% but pretty damn close i think. Also compare yourself to actors for example who women get all wet for, and take a look at yourself in the mirror. That'll help too
    na' rly, good lookin people aren't the only people that like good lookin' people. if you get looks from alot of ppl in general, you could get a general idea.

maybe i'm wrong tho, i do see uglies ending up with uglies

lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lobo9667 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'd rate myself a 3-4 but i've tried those hotornot type sites and I get about a 7-8 score

so I dunno i'm probably too negative on myself

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well if someone just goes randomly thru hotornot, guys will rate your photos too, and unless he's gay, he'll probably just put 1 until he gets a girl. And your ratings of 6.5-9.5 you got, is about 7 where you think you are. It's pretty close

lol. ever had a conversation with a really ugly person and then looked in the mirror? big confidence boost.

anyway, I think that most people overrate their appearance. It's either a state of denial, or else they're so used to their face that they don't notice flaws. Or, for some other reason, they've convinced themselves that they're good looking. Some people do think the opposite (people with BDD, usually).

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just once? what bout the other times?
    Never been told anything conclusive directly

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been told I'm a 9, 6, 7, and even an 8. But I don't see it, I know I'm slightly above average but then looks are subjective. One girls 8 is another girls 5.
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My mom says i'm handsome.

You jelous?
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

Originally Posted by Cosmonaut View Post

You jelous?
    actually yes

Originally Posted by Cosmonaut View Post

You jelous?
    Well, all parents tell their sons that he's handsome. I've seen some ugly babies and the parents think the baby is cute - denial. I've yet to see or hear a parent call their son, daughter ugly
    Last edited by starterz; 12-03-2008 at 09:40 PM.

somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) somanybuttons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been told I'm a 9 quite a few times, but I think I'm a 7, 8 on a good day..

Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liberate? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im a 9/10 sadly not everyone can have chisled features like me....

Originally Posted by Liberate? View Post
    im a 9/10 sadly not everyone can have chisled features like me....
    That's a huge thing is to have a chisled face, strong jaw, high cheek bones, balanced structure, and when you can see the jaw muscles moving when a guy is chewing gum. Masculine trait

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I "Think" I am in the 7/10 range,
    You say that because you are probably a 7 or lower. But people that are good looking ie. 9+ know they are good looking. Whether they are male or female. And it's not some self centered arrogant bull****. If you're good looking you would know it. If your 7 and below your avg and people can like you for other qualities. If your around a 7 and 8 than some people will find you as good looking as a 9 and some people will find you as avg.

But as a 9/10 you KNOW you are good looking. End of STORY! Unless you grew up ugly.

I like to beleive that I'm average looking. But I actually beleive that I'm good looking. Not stunning but, good looking. I've been called Hot directly within a conversation by two girls. One girl was talking to someone I know (without knowing they know me) and referred to me as a hot guy. I've been called handsome a couple times as well.

Thing is for me, I was never as good looking as I am now. I knew I was kinda ugly back in the day even a year and a half ago. I've really grown and it shows and the girls like it.
    Last edited by collector; 12-03-2008 at 09:58 PM.
    Owe reps to donkingkong when he get's 50 posts, michaelthesaint, jordanmcdonald, patrickbateman1
    Owe negs to ImMad and -clickhere-