Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)

My review of 8 free samples (mostly controlled labs products)

So over the next week or so I will be trying all the free samples and letting you guys know what I think. I'm not sure what I should try first... hmm I'm leaning towards the white flood and I'm kinda interested in the gakic too.

Today I got my shipment of

bb.com gym bag (free gift) it seems like very high quality (yes surprised)

universal animal pump (1)

higher power gaba (1)

controlled labs orange triad (2)

NOW panax ginseng (1)

universal ISOstak (1)

NOW mega pack whey protein isolate (1)

FREE SAMPLES
    -Gaspari superpump250
    -Nutrex ignite
    -CMI 24/7
    -Muscletech gakic hardcore
    -Controlled labs white flood
    -Controlled labs REDuction
    -Controlled labs purple wrath
    -Controlled labs green MAGnitude

Unfortunately I only have access to the free samples for now, the rest I get for Xmas.

Anyways if anyone has anything negative or positive to say about any of products I have named in this thread please say it. I would especially like to hear about the ISOstak.

Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gaspari superpump250 and CMI 24/7

So I tried these tonight. I drank the superpump about 25 minutes before the workout (on an empty stomach... well ate 1 hour and 15 minutes before) I noticed a little energy and my head felt kinda weird but I wouldn't say it was a bad thing, just unusual.

Anyways I did 5 sets of 8 reps of bench press, 3 sets of 8 reps of tricep pushdowns, and 2 sets of 8 reps of chest flys. I definitely noticed a pump in the chest and shoulders as well as a small tricep pump too. I was able to do all of these sets and reps with slightly less effort than the last time I followed this routine (4 days ago) so I plan on increasing the weight next time.

After the chest flies I drank one-third of my CMI 24/7 then sipped on the rest during the remainder of my workout. I noticed some more energy and my muscles felt like they were renewed again somewhat, I did 5 sets of seated cable rows then 4 sets of bicep cable curls. After all that was done I was still so full of life and energy I had to do more, so I went to my room and did a wall sit for 3.5 minutes (which is slightly longer than expected considering I just did a hard workout... even if the workout wasn't on the legs) I was still energetic and my pumps from the superpump were still noticeable, I ended up doing some stretches and 35ish pushups because I just didn't feel like resting yet.

Overall I think the Gaspari superpump250 is definitely worth buying, like I said I got some decent pumps and I noticed an increase in strength or endurance (whichever youd call it). It mixed very easily and tasted alright, reminded me of orange popsicles. The affects of superpump lasted for my entire workout, which was an hour and a half long. (including the stretching and warmup) I'm not positive on how good the CMI 24/7 is because I was already feeling the superpump when I took the 24/7 BUT it seemed like it helped keep my muscles wanting to keep going even at the end of the workout. I believe the superpump helped the most but the 24/7 definitely was noticeable as well. With the 24/7 I think they could use one-third the amount of sugar or whatever sweetener is being used as it was very sweet and even when I took the 1/6 of my 945ml water bottle full of the 24/7 and put in 300 ml of water it still tasted extremely sweet, it mixed quite well although there was a small amount floating at the top which didn't mix, however it was so minimal I couldn't even feel it on my tongue when drinking it.

Well I made this longer than I had planned, oh well. If anyone has any suggestions on changing the order of how I did my exercises please say so, also if anyone has any questions regarding the superpump or 24/7 feel free to ask.

Edit: I forgot to mention this was my first time ever taking an NO2 product, I also should mention that I got zero stomach problems in the washroom if ya know what I mean although I did have a small stomach ache, definitely worth it though.
    Last edited by Drop_Dead; 12-03-2008 at 08:51 PM.

Controlled labs white flood and Controlled labs purple wraath

This is my 2nd time ever taking a NO2 product.

I loved these samples, I had tons of energy that lasted for 2 hours, I could lift more and I had a very nice pump which lasted for hours, although I should mention the pump lasted about 30 minutes shorter than when I took Gasparis superpump 250.

I like the tablets for white flood that way I'm not getting any flavoring or sweeteners or any of that other garbage in some supplements.

The purple wraath tasted great and seemed to mix well. I just threw the powder in a blender with some ice cubes then put it in a 945ML bottle and sipped on it through out the workout.

These products DEFINITELY made a difference in how long I could workout for before losing motivation AND I got more sets, and reps than I did with my last workout.

If I had to compared gasparis superpump with controlled labs white flood I would probably go with white flood. The superpump made me feel kinda weird in my head and a slight stomach ache whereas the white flood did not... at all. The only thing better with the superpump was that the pump lasted 30 minutes longer but this possibly could have been because the timing on when I took my supplements was a little different.

I was impressed and will be purchasing white flood along with purple wraath at somepoint UNLESS animal pump turns out to be better. I won't have access to animal pump until xmas tho so no review on that until then.

Green magnitude

So i took green mag 30 minutes before working out

i ended up doing the exact same workout as last time. same reps, sets exercises etc. but there was a big difference. last time i was going ALL OUT going crazy with all my willpower just to be able to do everything. this time time i was able to do all sets, reps and everything without pushing myself to my limits. so obviously the past workouts have been paying off AND green mag must have made somewhat of a difference. you gotta keep in mind that my last workout the only reason i was able to do that much weight, that many sets, and that many reps is because of the white flood and purple wraath which i feel made a huge difference in me. this time however all i had was some creatine.. the green mag and i was able to make the workout look easy.

of course i have to give most credit to myself BUT ive got the impression that green mag, white flood, and purple wraath are awesome products.

i love controlled labs and will be buying those 3 products from bb.com along with some PEA from cognitive nutrition in february.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post
    Today I got my shipment of...

...Unfortunately I only have access to the free samples for now, the rest I get for Xmas.
    I thought that part was funny. I've got a pair of gym shoes under the tree in the same state.
    I tried them on in the store, my girlfriend paid for them, and....locked away for 3 weeks.

Subbed to see how you like the Gakik and REDuction.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    I thought that part was funny. I've got a pair of gym shoes under the tree in the same state.
    I tried them on in the store, my girlfriend paid for them, and....locked away for 3 weeks.

Subbed to see how you like the Gakik and REDuction.
    Yea i got some shoes as well, i went to the store, i picked them out, but then they got thrown in a box, wrapped, and stuck under the tree away from me. oh well.

The Reduction was pretty interesting, I wasn't sure if I should of tried it because Im trying very hard to bulk right now. (got 11 pounds on me in the past 3 or 4 weeks)

anyways i took the AM pills 45 minutes before cardio, just on the drive to the gym I was all like wanting to bounce around the car and all of my skin felt like i had a permanent layer of sweat on me, it was odd almost felt like steam was coming outta my skin or something. so i got to the gym and ran on a treadmill for 40 minutes or so, i sweat WAY more than i usually do and i felt lots of energy, sometimes im lazy with the cardio and cut it short, only 25 minutes but this time i spent 40 like i said, and the last 5 i was going all out sprinting as fast as i could which i normally wouldnt do. I cant give much of a review as this is a fat burning product and i only had 1 free sample but i got the impression that it would definitely increase how many calories I burn off, and my energy levels were very nice too.

the PM pills i took 40 minutes before bed, slept like a baby, woke up after 7.5 hours of sleep and felt great!, normally if i get anything less than 8.5 i will be all lazy and lethargic for the first 2 hours of my day but that didnt happen this time.

anything else ya wanna know just ask.

ill be trying the gakic tomorrow.

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good reviews so far! Repped.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

anyways i took the AM pills 45 minutes before cardio, just on the drive to the gym I was all like wanting to bounce around the car and all of my skin felt like i had a permanent layer of sweat on me, it was odd almost felt like steam was coming outta my skin or something. so i got to the gym and ran on a treadmill for 40 minutes or so, i sweat WAY more than i usually do and i felt lots of energy, sometimes im lazy with the cardio and cut it short, only 25 minutes but this time i spent 40 like i said, and the last 5 i was going all out sprinting as fast as i could which i normally wouldnt do. I cant give much of a review as this is a fat burning product and i only had 1 free sample but i got the impression that it would definitely increase how many calories I burn off, and my energy levels were very nice too.

the PM pills i took 40 minutes before bed, slept like a baby, woke up after 7.5 hours of sleep and felt great!, normally if i get anything less than 8.5 i will be all lazy and lethargic for the first 2 hours of my day but that didnt happen this time.

Yup- thats just what I felt on them too.
    Great energy, great sleep.
    Cool!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Controlled labs white flood and Controlled labs purple wraath

This is my 2nd time ever taking a NO2 product.

I loved these samples, I had tons of energy that lasted for 2 hours, I could lift more and I had a very nice pump which lasted for hours, although I should mention the pump lasted about 30 minutes shorter than when I took Gasparis superpump 250.

I like the tablets for white flood that way I'm not getting any flavoring or sweeteners or any of that other garbage in some supplements.

The purple wraath tasted great and seemed to mix well. I just threw the powder in a blender with some ice cubes then put it in a 945ML bottle and sipped on it through out the workout.

These products DEFINITELY made a difference in how long I could workout for before losing motivation AND I got more sets, and reps than I did with my last workout.

If I had to compared gasparis superpump with controlled labs white flood I would probably go with white flood. The superpump made me feel kinda weird in my head and a slight stomach ache whereas the white flood did not... at all. The only thing better with the superpump was that the pump lasted 30 minutes longer but this possibly could have been because the timing on when I took my supplements was a little different.

I was impressed and will be purchasing white flood along with purple wraath at somepoint UNLESS animal pump turns out to be better. I won't have access to animal pump until xmas tho so no review on that until then.
    Green magnitude

So i took green mag 30 minutes before working out

i ended up doing the exact same workout as last time. same reps, sets exercises etc. but there was a big difference. last time i was going ALL OUT going crazy with all my willpower just to be able to do everything. this time time i was able to do all sets, reps and everything without pushing myself to my limits. so obviously the past workouts have been paying off AND green mag must have made somewhat of a difference. you gotta keep in mind that my last workout the only reason i was able to do that much weight, that many sets, and that many reps is because of the white flood and purple wraath which i feel made a huge difference in me. this time however all i had was some creatine.. the green mag and i was able to make the workout look easy.

of course i have to give most credit to myself BUT ive got the impression that green mag, white flood, and purple wraath are awesome products.

i love controlled labs and will be buying those 3 products from bb.com along with some PEA from cognitive nutrition in february.
    Yea i got some shoes as well, i went to the store, i picked them out, but then they got thrown in a box, wrapped, and stuck under the tree away from me. oh well.

The Reduction was pretty interesting, I wasn't sure if I should of tried it because Im trying very hard to bulk right now. (got 11 pounds on me in the past 3 or 4 weeks)

sweet reviews and nice detail. glad you enjoyed the products. make sure to save the upc codes from the full size products to get free cl gear and products (check the link in my signature for details)
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Well it's nice that a got some replies, i was a little worried when i had over 300 views but i was the only one who posted in the thread LOL

Gakic Hardcore review

So today was chest, tris and bis

I upped the weight on the bench press by 15 pound, I also upped the weight on the bicep cable curl by 10 pounds.

i managed to do every set and every rep without problems, even though i upped the weight on two of my exercises my usual goal is

1rst exercise - 5 sets

2nd exercise- 4 sets

3rd exercise- 6 sets

4th exercise- 3 sets

all of them i only do 8 reps

so it seems like the gakic helped me out.

but i didnt get much energy or anything like other people are saying. also didnt get any stomach aches or head aches.

i think gakic is overhyped and overpriced, just using white flood by itself would be better in my opinion.
    anyways im not gonna buy this product, it works ok but in my opinion it would be smarter to just get controlled labs white flood or if you have the money get the white flood,green mag, purple wraath stak from bb.com

the next review (and last review until xmas) will be on universals ISOstak, i managed to get my hands on it before xmas even tho i wasnt supposed to. SHHHH

after xmas there will be reviews on

universal animal pump

higher power gaba

controlled labs orange triad

NOW panax ginseng

NOW mega pack whey protein isolate

I have a few samples of Gakic.
    My take on MT is they make a good product, but like you said, overhyped and overpriced.
    I read a few horrible reviews of Gakic, now after yours, I wonder if I shoudl 'waste' a workout by taking it?
    Maybe I'll use it on a cardio day, see how that goes. "Mindblowing pumps" on my calves from the stationary bike- lol!!!

I got some more controlled labs free samples in the mail yesterday. I know. I know, I already got free samples so I shouldnt of asked for more, I got greedy and I really loved the products so...

To make up for my sinful act this is what I did:

My buddy Skylarr (he is 6 foot 1 and 140 pounds) goes to the gym once or twice a week to lift weights but he has nobody to go with and he doesnt know much about lifting or supplementing. So he asked me to start going to the gym with him and teach him the basics about lifting, nutrition etc etc. Anyways he wants to get some supplements but he doesnt know which ones to get so tonight (friday) I`m gonna go over to his house and I`m gonna order a bunch of stuff for him.

-Orange triad
    -purple wraath
    -White flood
    -Green magnitude
    - protein isolate

I am also gonna order one large tub of purple wraath for myself. So with all that done I will feel that I have payed back controlled labs for their generosity for giving me the free samples.

OK now on to the review

Last night I took green magnitude, white flood(tablets), pre workout and then sipped on purple wraath intra workout. I had the most intense workout (with weights at least) out of the past 2 years or so.

I bumped up my bench press another 20 pounds more than usual then did my normal routine (5 sets of 8 reps) then i did 3 sets of chest fly with 10 pounds more than normal, 4 sets of tricep pushdown with 10 pounds more than normal, then 5 sets of bicep curl with 10 pounds more than normal.

Crazy pumps in my pecs, tris, bis, and forearms, i couldnt even touch my right shoulder with my right hand! or same thing with the left, i couldnt do it because I was so pumped!

The purple wraath tasted great and gave me some nice energy (i dunno why some people dont like the taste cuz i love it). The green mag tasted even better and im sure it helped me out as well.

It should be noted i did not get ANY stomach discomfort or problems in the bathroom at all (unlike when i tried superpump 250)

I think thats about all i have to say.

final results after about 5 weeks of lifting and using free samples for some of the workouts.

BEFORE:
    WEIGHT: 216
    ARMS: 15.8
    CHEST: 44 OR SO
    CALVES: 16.5
    FOREARMS: 14.1
    QUADS: 26.2
    NECK: 19.5 OR SO

AFTER:
    WEIGHT: 229
    ARMS: 16.4
    CHEST: 47.8 OR SO
    CALVES: 17.0
    FOREARMS: 14.5
    QUADS: 27.9
    NECK: 19.8 OR SO

my upper back and my lats also got much bigger but i couldnt exactly measure those.

* everytime i took a free sample i always did a workout for tris,bis,chest,back,lats,forearms. although on other days i did work my neck (bridges) and quads (wall sits and BB squats) calves (calf raises and burnouts) and back,lats (seated rows, arm pullbacks, lat pulldowns)

* my stats in my profile are slightly off, i was a little hard on myself and the measurements there are probably a little less than they REALLY are.

lately i have been neglecting the deadlift. I shall be doing those again in january.
    Last edited by Drop_Dead; 12-19-2008 at 11:45 AM.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got some more controlled labs free samples in the mail yesterday. I know. I know, I already got free samples so I shouldnt of asked for more, I got greedy and I really loved the products so...

To make up for my sinful act this is what I did:

My buddy Skylarr (he is 6 foot 1 and 140 pounds) goes to the gym once or twice a week to lift weights but he has nobody to go with and he doesnt know much about lifting or supplementing. So he asked me to start going to the gym with him and teach him the basics about lifting, nutrition etc etc. Anyways he wants to get some supplements but he doesnt know which ones to get so tonight (friday) I`m gonna go over to his house and I`m gonna order a bunch of stuff for him.

-Orange triad
    -purple wraath
    -White flood
    -Green magnitude
    - protein isolate

I am also gonna order one large tub of purple wraath for myself. So with all that done I will feel that I have payed back controlled labs for their generosity for giving me the free samples.

OK now on to the review

Last night I took green magnitude, white flood(tablets), pre workout and then sipped on purple wraath intra workout. I had the most intense workout (with weights at least) out of the past 2 years or so.

I bumped up my bench press another 20 pounds more than usual then did my normal routine (5 sets of 8 reps) then i did 3 sets of chest fly with 10 pounds more than normal, 4 sets of tricep pushdown with 10 pounds more than normal, then 5 sets of bicep curl with 10 pounds more than normal.

Crazy pumps in my pecs, tris, bis, and forearms, i couldnt even touch my right shoulder with my right hand! or same thing with the left, i couldnt do it because I was so pumped!

The purple wraath tasted great and gave me some nice energy (i dunno why some people dont like the taste cuz i love it). The green mag tasted even better and im sure it helped me out as well.

It should be noted i did not get ANY stomach discomfort or problems in the bathroom at all (unlike when i tried superpump 250)

I think thats about all i have to say.

final results after about 5 weeks of lifting and using free samples for some of the workouts.

BEFORE:
    WEIGHT: 216
    ARMS: 15.8
    CHEST: 44 OR SO
    CALVES: 16.5
    FOREARMS: 14.1
    QUADS: 26.2
    NECK: 19.5 OR SO

AFTER:
    WEIGHT: 229
    ARMS: 16.4
    CHEST: 47.8 OR SO
    CALVES: 17.0
    FOREARMS: 14.5
    QUADS: 27.9
    NECK: 19.8 OR SO

my upper back and my lats also got much bigger but i couldnt exactly measure those.

* everytime i took a free sample i always did a workout for tris,bis,chest,back,lats,forearms. although on other days i did work my neck (bridges) and quads (wall sits and BB squats) calves (calf raises and burnouts) and back,lats (seated rows, arm pullbacks, lat pulldowns)

* my stats in my profile are slightly off, i was a little hard on myself and the measurements there are probably a little less than they REALLY are.

lately i have been neglecting the deadlift. I shall be doing those again in january.
    thanks for your honesty and for spreading the word to your buddies. they will be very happy I am sure
    Specials & insider info

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL! Greedy .

If you met me I would giv eyou some more samples. I have lots of WFT samples and other stuff so all you guys have to do is go to uIUC!!!!

Hmm, I've never even been to the USA once in my life ever. Maybe if you suddenly moved to Toronto then I could get some of those WF tabs off your hands.

I'm pretty excited about the Orange Triad I'll be getting for christmas. I havent had any joint support products (yes i know orange triad is way more than just joint support) in a few months and both my shoulders, rotator cuffs? are cracking and feeling stiff and almost like they arent lubricated or something lol. So I really hope it will help with my problem. Of course once I'm done my first bottle of orange triad I will make a review for it.

Hmm, I've never even been to the USA once in my life ever. Maybe if you suddenly moved to Toronto then I could get some of those WF tabs off your hands.

I'm pretty excited about the Orange Triad I'll be getting for christmas. I havent had any joint support products (yes i know orange triad is way more than just joint support) in a few months and both my shoulders, rotator cuffs? are cracking and feeling stiff and almost like they arent lubricated or something lol. So I really hope it will help with my problem. Of course once I'm done my first bottle of orange triad I will make a review for it.
    keep us posted on orange triad, it gets rave reviews
    Specials & insider info

Orange Triad

Orange triad

So i have been taking orange triad since xmas eve. I had A LOT of joint pain and discomfort in the shoulders and elbows in end of december and the first two weeks of january. I have been taking 2 pills of orange triad 3 times a day (6) for almost a month now. My shoulders now feel back to normal 100% !!!. and my elbows are about 90%. I have also been making sure to get plenty of omega 3 6 and 9s so maybe that has helped as well but i have to give some credit to orange triad of course.

the past month i have been making great gains and i like to think orange triad has helped.

PURPLE WRAATH

i got my purple wraath last week, im gonna have to say its the best tasting supplement i've ever had. I see some complaints on this site about purple wraath tasting bad, and/or mixing badly. i dunno wtf these people are talking about, the juicy grape flavour tastes exactly like grape kool aid OHHHH YEAAA! except a slight chemically aftertaste which is barely noticeable. i have a 945 ml bottle, i fill it halfway with water, put in one scoop of purple wraath and shake it like mad, then i fill it to the top with water, wait 5 minutes and BAM perfectly mixed, no clumps, no white stuff floating around nothing.

this stuff makes me feel like the energizer bunny, after my last set of my last exercise i still want to keep working out... just want to keep going. i have also noticed my recovery is faster, i can work out more often because i heal quicker, i also get much less soreness.

CONTROLLED LABS STACK

i ordered green mag, white flood, purple wraath, and orange triad for my buddy. hes been using it all for a week now. he always used to think that supplements barely help at all and are a waste of money. he sure changed his opinion after trying this controlled labs stack for 5 workouts now. on the very first day i made him raise the weight by 10 pounds on half the exercises and increase the amount of sets by 1 on the other half of the exercises and he was able to do every set and every rep altho he did have to push himself quite hard obviously. i think this says a lot. he has very bad knee pain and cracking and popping, i will report back in a month or so to update on how well the orange triad is helping with that, i dont expect a miracle or anything but im positive it will help some.

Orange triad

So i have been taking orange triad since xmas eve. I had A LOT of joint pain and discomfort in the shoulders and elbows in end of december and the first two weeks of january. I have been taking 2 pills of orange triad 3 times a day (6) for almost a month now. My shoulders now feel back to normal 100% !!!. and my elbows are about 90%. I have also been making sure to get plenty of omega 3 6 and 9s so maybe that has helped as well but i have to give some credit to orange triad of course.

the past month i have been making great gains and i like to think orange triad has helped.

PURPLE WRAATH

i got my purple wraath last week, im gonna have to say its the best tasting supplement i've ever had. I see some complaints on this site about purple wraath tasting bad, and/or mixing badly. i dunno wtf these people are talking about, the juicy grape flavour tastes exactly like grape kool aid OHHHH YEAAA! except a slight chemically aftertaste which is barely noticeable. i have a 945 ml bottle, i fill it halfway with water, put in one scoop of purple wraath and shake it like mad, then i fill it to the top with water, wait 5 minutes and BAM perfectly mixed, no clumps, no white stuff floating around nothing.

this stuff makes me feel like the energizer bunny, after my last set of my last exercise i still want to keep working out... just want to keep going. i have also noticed my recovery is faster, i can work out more often because i heal quicker, i also get much less soreness.

CONTROLLED LABS STACK

i ordered green mag, white flood, purple wraath, and orange triad for my buddy. hes been using it all for a week now. he always used to think that supplements barely help at all and are a waste of money. he sure changed his opinion after trying this controlled labs stack for 5 workouts now. on the very first day i made him raise the weight by 10 pounds on half the exercises and increase the amount of sets by 1 on the other half of the exercises and he was able to do every set and every rep altho he did have to push himself quite hard obviously. i think this says a lot. he has very bad knee pain and cracking and popping, i will report back in a month or so to update on how well the orange triad is helping with that, i dont expect a miracle or anything but im positive it will help some.
    simply amazing

thanks for posting this up
    Specials & insider info

So my buddy with the extreme knee pain and constant popping... hes been taking orange triad for awhile now, his knees are still pretty bad but hes says there is definitely a difference, he said he doesn't get as much pain when he squats or crouches and there is less cracking as well.

i ordered 5 more bottles of orange triad last week (as well as a tub of PW) 3 bottles for me and 2 for my friend. hopefully its the new formula.

So my buddy with the extreme knee pain and constant popping... hes been taking orange triad for awhile now, his knees are still pretty bad but hes says there is definitely a difference, he said he doesn't get as much pain when he squats or crouches and there is less cracking as well.

i ordered 5 more bottles of orange triad last week (as well as a tub of PW) 3 bottles for me and 2 for my friend. hopefully its the new formula.
    awesome to hear, should be the updated formula for sure. please leave the feedback in a new thread for users who only search titles
    Specials & insider info