Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500)

IFBB diet mass gain

I just got back from Los Angeles and got a chance to meet Milos Sarcez, Tom Prince and Peter Putnam, all nice guys and took the time to talk with me and answer my questions. I asked them about diet and mass gain, they all basically said similar things when packing on mass in the off-season and told me their diets. They all said you need lots of protein and carbs to grow and Peter said that for any kind of photo shoots he'll diet for a month before the shoot and do a high protein/high fat/low carb diet to prepare and then once the shoot is over he'll go back right away to protein and lots of carbs. He said it's not healthy or good for bodybuilders do to low carb diets year round. He said you got to eat to grow, should be consuming 1.5g -2g of protein per pound of bodyweight and lots of low glycemic carbs. He also said try to get in atleast 5,000 cals a day and Milos said that Tony Freeman is taking in close to 10,000 cals a day. Also Jay Cutler has his off-season mass gain diet on his website.

Milos Sarcev gave me a basic mass building diet that many pro's will use in the off-season to pack on quality mass below and said amateurs looking to get big and put on mass can use this as well with good results.

Meal 1 - Whey Protein
    15-20 egg whites
    Fast digesting carbs

Meal 2 - 3 cups oatmeal
    2 to 3 cans tuna

Meal 3 - 10oz - 12oz meat or fish
    2 cups brown rice
    1-2 sweet potatoes

Meal 4 - Same as meal 3

Pre workout - Whey protein, cottage cheese, apples

Post workout - Vitargo/waxy maize starch, whey protein.

2-3 hours later
    Meal 5 - Same as meal 3

Meal 6 - Same as meal 3

Meal 7 - Same as meal 3

Meal 8 - Optional

Before bed - slow digesting protein like cottage cheese, milk

The meat or fish in meals 3 4 5 6 7 can be either chickenbreast, turkeybreast, bison, steak, extra lean hamburger, salmon.

Also Milos said if you don't have time to prepare your meals that you can substitute some with a good meal replacement shake, a good one he recommended was ProLab Lean Mass Complex which has low glycemic carbs. You got to eat to grow!

sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pros arent all the same size u know

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by testman View Post
    I just got back from Los Angeles and got a chance to meet Milos Sarcez, Tom Prince and Peter Putnam, all nice guys and took the time to talk with me and answer my questions. I asked them about diet and mass gain, they all basically said similar things when packing on mass in the off-season and told me their diets. They all said you need lots of protein and carbs to grow and Peter said that for any kind of photo shoots he'll diet for a month before the shoot and do a high protein/high fat/low carb diet to prepare and then once the shoot is over he'll go back right away to protein and lots of carbs. He said it's not healthy or good for bodybuilders do to low carb diets year round. He said you got to eat to grow, should be consuming 1.5g -2g of protein per pound of bodyweight and lots of low glycemic carbs. He also said try to get in atleast 5,000 cals a day and Milos said that Tony Freeman is taking in close to 10,000 cals a day. Also Jay Cutler has his off-season mass gain diet on his website.

Milos Sarcev gave me a basic mass building diet that many pro's will use in the off-season to pack on quality mass below and said amateurs looking to get big and put on mass can use this as well with good results.

Meal 1 - Whey Protein
    15-20 egg whites
    Fast digesting carbs

Meal 2 - 3 cups oatmeal
    2 to 3 cans tuna

Meal 3 - 10oz - 12oz meat or fish
    2 cups brown rice
    1-2 sweet potatoes

Meal 4 - Same as meal 3

Pre workout - Whey protein, cottage cheese, apples

Post workout - Vitargo/waxy maize starch, whey protein.

2-3 hours later
    Meal 5 - Same as meal 3

Meal 6 - Same as meal 3

Meal 7 - Same as meal 3

Meal 8 - Optional

Before bed - slow digesting protein like cottage cheese, milk

The meat or fish in meals 3 4 5 6 7 can be either chickenbreast, turkeybreast, bison, steak, extra lean hamburger, salmon.

Also Milos said if you don't have time to prepare your meals that you can substitute some with a good meal replacement shake, a good one he recommended was ProLab Lean Mass Complex which has low glycemic carbs. You got to eat to grow!
    This diet would do nothing but make me fat.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    This diet would do nothing but make me fat.
    really... y?.. wouldnt ur workout be intense enough?.. I mean i just wont be able to fill so much food in my stomach for sure...

MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000) MoonWalker0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    milos is so full of ****

unless you're running a 50 mile marathons every day you're going to get fat. just look what happened to that glutton trey brewer

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by prady View Post
    really... y?.. wouldnt ur workout be intense enough?.. I mean i just wont be able to fill so much food in my stomach for sure...
    I'm not sure the intensity of the workout has much to do with it. I'm 6'0, around 220 and that many calories would blow me up like a balloon. My BMR is around 2500. So if I were to start consuming double my BMR, I'd just get fat.

I always suggest a person eat 500 cals above BMR and adjust if needed. Some people need 750-1000 above BMR to gain mass, but to double it right out of the gate seems silly to me. Plus, some people like myself are more carb senstive than others, so all that rice and oats would just cause my insulin levels to go haywire making fat control near impossible.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    I'm not sure the intensity of the workout has much to do with it. I'm 6'0, around 220 and that many calories would blow me up like a balloon. My BMR is around 2500. So if I were to start consuming double my BMR, I'd just get fat.

I always suggest a person eat 500 cals above BMR and adjust if needed. Some people need 750-1000 above BMR to gain mass, but to double it right out of the gate seems silly to me. Plus, some people like myself are more carb senstive than others, so all that rice and oats would just cause my insulin levels to go haywire making fat control near impossible.
    haha that'd be me on both points. Even slower digesting carbs tend to screw with me. If I don't eat low glycemic carbs and relatively few of them, I blow up pretty easily. I stick to green veggies and mostly protein and fat for bulking. Anything else and I'm just stroking my ego by adding "weight" so fast, lol. For cutting I use LISS cardio and drop cals a bit lower, keeping protein up. I'd get fat really fast with carbs in that many meals a day.

testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500)
    I understand what you all are saying, those IFBB pro's have to eat that much in the off season to hang on to as much mass as they can and put on as much size as they can. Most of them aren't well conditioned year round. I wish more bodybuilding magazines would put more photos of top pro's when they are at their heaviest and most out of shape.

On another thread about cardio I mentioned how at an autograph signing I met Phil Heath, Victor Martinez and Melvin Anthony and they were in their off-season condition, they were huge and bulky, no definition, just puffy and round, each one looked like they weighed well over 300 pounds, when they had their loose fitting shirts on with jeans they looked very fat, had guts, their waistes looked like they were over 50" inches, faces were fat and puffy, when they took their shirts off their were huge, but just round. Phil mentioned how he cut back on his cardio quite a bit and how he gained a lot of size. At most he will do cardio 3 times a week for only 30 minutes right after a workout. They looked like power lifters in the off-season.

That diet above is a hardcore diet and when you combine that with the kinds of drugs their using you'll blow up. They do it so when they diet down they will get that really thick dense look to their muscles. There's a reason why most of them weigh anywhere from 250 to 320 and most of it has to do with diet.

Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000)
    I understand what you all are saying, those IFBB pro's have to eat that much in the off season to hang on to as much mass as they can and put on as much size as they can. Most of them aren't well conditioned year round. I wish more bodybuilding magazines would put more photos of top pro's when they are at their heaviest and most out of shape.

On another thread about cardio I mentioned how at an autograph signing I met Phil Heath, Victor Martinez and Melvin Anthony and they were in their off-season condition, they were huge and bulky, no definition, just puffy and round, each one looked like they weighed well over 300 pounds, when they had their loose fitting shirts on with jeans they looked very fat, had guts, their waistes looked like they were over 50" inches, faces were fat and puffy, when they took their shirts off their were huge, but just round. Phil mentioned how he cut back on his cardio quite a bit and how he gained a lot of size. At most he will do cardio 3 times a week for only 30 minutes right after a workout. They looked like power lifters in the off-season.

That diet above is a hardcore diet and when you combine that with the kinds of drugs their using you'll blow up. They do it so when they diet down they will get that really thick dense look to their muscles. There's a reason why most of them weigh anywhere from 250 to 320 and most of it has to do with diet.
    Someone with a brain...refreshing
    Welcome to the Alpha Revolution

I just don't want to give anyone the wrong idea or confuse anyone or take you off of what works for you. That diet above is a IFBB style diet for mass gain and of course if anyone of us where to eat like that we would put on a lot of size, see our waists increase, get puffy and lose definition, but so do most IFBB pro's in the off-season. They're not concerned with definition and looks when bulking up.

I saw Peter Putnam in Los Angeles, he was filming some MTV reality show, man I'll tell you, he looked fat.

Here's Jay Cutlers off-season mass gain diet he posted at www.jaycutler.com that he's on now. Jay is one of the more personal bodybuilders when letting fans into his life and documenting his lifestyle on dvd and website sharing his lifestyle to fans.

Meal 1 20 egg whites (Lana's Egg Whites), 3 whole eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 bagel, 1 glass orange juice, water and multivitamin.

Meal 2 8 oz. steak (top round) and 1.5 cups white rice.

Meal 3 8 oz. chicken and 1 cup brown rice.

Pre-Workout 1 serving of naNO Vapor? and 1 serving of CryoTest?.

Workout

Post-Workout 1 serving ANABOLIC HALO?, 1 serving LEUKIC? Hardcore, 1 scoop Cell-Tech? Hardcore, 1 serving Glutamine and 1 serving of Vitamin B.

Meal 4 10 oz. of chicken and 3 cups white rice with onions and garlic.

Meal 5 8 oz. chicken and 1 cup brown rice.

Meal 6 3 scoops of Nitro-Tech? Hardcore, 1 cup oatmeal and 1 banana.

Meal 7 14 egg whites (Lana's egg whites) and 1 cup oatmeal.

Before Bed 1 serving of each of the following: Glutamine, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin B Complex and Vit C.

adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is more than one way of doing things:
    A diet with a lack of variety is unhealthy
    A diet that is too high in calories ( over consume) is unhealthy
    Having high body fat is unhealthy
    I have got to a reasonable standard and stay 8% bf and my diet looks nothing like that.

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the diet you posted may work for some, but i guarantee does not work for all (including all pros). you need to do a complete body assessment before you can calculate your daily caloric needs.

this is also one of the most insane diets ive ever seen.

jjdrum well have you ever tried those diets posted above combined with the drugs the pro's are taking? There's a reason why most the guys on the Olympia stage when dieted down weigh between 230 to 290 pounds and are atleast 25 to 35 pounds heavier in the off-season, and most of it has to do with their diet/calories.

You're around 185 pounds and you will never get over 200 pounds if you don't increase your protein/carbs significantly. It also depends on your goals. What do you want to look like physically? Is your goal to look like an IFBB pro or to just look good with your shirt off at the beach or in a club?

The diets posted above are for people who want to be freaky huge, if you want to look extreme you have to do extreme things. The reason why I posted those diets was to give an idea to people on here what the pro's are doing to get freaky huge and if you want to look like your favorite top IFBB pro you have to eat like that, eat every 2 to 3 hours.

If people on this website just want to take steroids to look a little better and have more confidence that's fine and don't want to be pro bodybuilders, cool, but for the people on this website who want to look like Phil Heath or Tony Freeman or any of the IFBB guys you need excessive calories from protein and carbs and that has more to do with their weight than just the steroids.

sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50)

for the people on this website who want to look like Phil Heath or Tony Freeman or any of the IFBB guys you need excessive calories from protein and carbs and that has more to do with their weight than just the steroids.
    lol ur saying its just the food what separates one of being a pro ....what about "GENETICS"?

dont u think MOST people tried excess bulking to degree and in the end they figured out how to do it in the smart way??

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 meal 3's would make my stomach distend too

Registered User Team Benchpress's Avatar
    Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adam247 View Post
    There is more than one way of doing things:
    A diet with a lack of variety is unhealthy
    A diet that is too high in calories ( over consume) is unhealthy
    Having high body fat is unhealthy
    I have got to a reasonable standard and stay 8% bf and my diet looks nothing like that.
    what is your diet like?

Also i notice a lot of pro's don't seem to eat vegetables besides potatoes. Isn't that bad for the digestive system?

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL @ the retarded program with only protein and carbs in it ROFLMAO.

Genetics drugs and time

Avg pro 15 years in the gym.

A guy 185 that has only been training a few year doesn't need 10000 cals to grow.

Most guys spinning their wheels don't eat dense calories, ineffective workout plan, don't get enough sleep, don't drink water, don't rest between sets and not enough Essisential fatty acids in their diet. Above all NO patience and POOR form with weights too heavy. Fix these issues and I don't think the "avg sub 200lbs @15% bf" guy is going to have to hit above 4000 cals for a while. Excluding you permabulkers ofcourse.
    Cha Cha Cha

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jjdrum well have you ever tried those diets posted above combined with the drugs the pro's are taking? There's a reason why most the guys on the Olympia stage when dieted down weigh between 230 to 290 pounds and are atleast 25 to 35 pounds heavier in the off-season, and most of it has to do with their diet/calories.

You're around 185 pounds and you will never get over 200 pounds if you don't increase your protein/carbs significantly. It also depends on your goals. What do you want to look like physically? Is your goal to look like an IFBB pro or to just look good with your shirt off at the beach or in a club?

The diets posted above are for people who want to be freaky huge, if you want to look extreme you have to do extreme things. The reason why I posted those diets was to give an idea to people on here what the pro's are doing to get freaky huge and if you want to look like your favorite top IFBB pro you have to eat like that, eat every 2 to 3 hours.

If people on this website just want to take steroids to look a little better and have more confidence that's fine and don't want to be pro bodybuilders, cool, but for the people on this website who want to look like Phil Heath or Tony Freeman or any of the IFBB guys you need excessive calories from protein and carbs and that has more to do with their weight than just the steroids.
    i understand the purpose of such a diet and i know what i need to do to get huge. however, i would be utterly shocked if pro's out there eat 2-3 cans of tuna and oatmeal as a meal everyday in the offseason. i think the total macros in the end may match up with what some pros eat (i saw jays diet which is crazy), but seriously i doubt many pros stick to something like this all offseason

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    LOL @ the retarded program with only protein and carbs in it ROFLMAO.

Genetics drugs and time

Avg pro 15 years in the gym.

A guy 185 that has only been training a few year doesn't need 10000 cals to grow.

Most guys spinning their wheels don't eat dense calories, ineffective workout plan, don't get enough sleep, don't drink water, don't rest between sets and not enough Essisential fatty acids in their diet. Above all NO patience and POOR form with weights too heavy. Fix these issues and I don't think the "avg sub 200lbs @15% bf" guy is going to have to hit above 4000 cals for a while. Excluding you permabulkers ofcourse.

Well it depends... Let's say I'm 209 now.. if I'd consume 4000clean cals every day I'd definitely put on a few more lbs with ease. And that's pretty ironic - I have ectomorph tendencies (don't put fat on no matter what) though my BMR is pretty low.. And vice versa - I know guys who weight 30lb less being ~ the same height, eat way over 4000 and still doesn't grow..
    Zeus

bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100)
    testman is totally right.
    (i am not american, i am european).
    a lot of people here do bbing to hang out at the beach. Damn guys, pros don't care to look like fat off season. u cannot grow with a diet who sucks. A lot of people think that lil' test deca and some dbol make you look like a ****ing mountain. Damn man, DIET makes you look like a ****ing mountain. And steroids, slin peptides... are just here to allow a diet like that. taking roids without reach ur max natural potential is ****ing insane, cause u won't be the biggest that u can. and doing some bulking cycle at 200+lbs without 5000kcal ( And not with junk food)MINIMUM is just a waste of time and money. btw, a lot of people here are taking steroids without reaching theirs maximum natural potential...hany rambod told me something : the longer you train naturally, the better you'll be.
    conclusion : Eat to be big, and steroids are only here to eat more. train enough, REST a lot, sleep enough.

Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sapper599 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat close to this a day minus meal 7 and 8. I will also eat either carrots or broccoli with the last meal or sometimes last two meals instead of one of the carbs. Which makes it about 4k calories a day. I'm back up to 208 right now. It don't seem to be adding any fat to me.

Well that diet above is what many IFBB pro's eat, is it exactly what everyone eats no, but that's a basic diet program for bulking for "pros" and I can understand if that turns off us amatuers here who get all upset and cranky and whiney because someone burst our bubble and posted something that makes us think and understand that in pro bodybuilding you need to eat.

Here's the biggest ignorant excuse people say who been trying to get big but can't it's basically: "Well I don't have the genetics or time or money or drugs to get that big."

It's amazing how everyone on here who is trying to get big refuses to look at their diet or even look at a pro bodybuilder in the off-season and what they eat,notsecret what they eat, it's not secret society. Not every bodybuilder on that stage has the same genetics. It's amazing how everyone on here thinks it's genetics and drugs. I'll wait for someone to post quotes from any top bodybuilders and their nutritionists and also post what their diet is off season and pre-contest and what drugs they're using.

I'd like to know why amateurs on here are scared to death and get so turned off when you show them the diet plan of the pro's? You know why it turns you off? Because you're scared to death you will lose your year round abs and really grow and put on size. Those bodybuilders are only on those diets anywhere from 2 to 6 months tops and then spend 12 to 16 weeks dieting for a show so they're not on that diet year round. It's also not healthy to be in pre-contest condition year round. As Peter Putnam said on record many times that it's most dangerous to be in pre-contest condition for a long time. Most those guys do that for a quick photo shoot or a contest and then bulk right back up. If you tell amatuers this on this website or any of the other websites they think you're crazy, they think you're lying because it seems so extreme to them because most amatuers including myself thought only thing bodybuilders did was use drugs and spend all day in the gym, but you learn those guys spend 45 minutes to 1 hour a day tops and go home and eat. As Dexter Jackson said after the Olympia that all he did to prepare for the Olympia was spend 1 hour a day lifting weights and then doing cardio and spending the rest of the day at home, he only left his house to go shopping and most those bodybuilders are homebodies and when they aren't at home they are doing some guest posing to pay for their food supply.

I'd like to see any pro bodybuilder let himself get down to anywhere from 185 pounds to 210 pounds in the off-season and try to bulk up to 265-290 pounds for a contest in 12 weeks.

I posted that diet from www.jayculter.com now if you were to calculate the diet that Milos Sarcev gave me to Jay's in the amount of carbs and protein you'll see how they are all pretty much very similar.

bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100)
    u right man.

People are lazy. They will said : Pros take 5g test/week to grow, and they have a big genetics, it's easy for them. DAMN MAN, the only secret to be big is eating eating eating. u have to create muscle from something, not from a ****ing pill and ****ing oil. people forgot the most evident principe : u have to create the new tissue from something !

I see your point, but I wasn't trying to say people are lazy, I think most people this whole forum including myself are all hard workers, but that's the point, we have jobs and don't have the time to dedicate our lives to sitting at home eating 7-9 meals a day, resting, sleeping 9-10 hours a night, taking naps in the day, sitting around, but many pro bodybuilders do. I'm just quoting from what the pro's say in interviews about how they live and Dorian Yates said hmself that he found he didn't grow when he would train more than 4 times a week. Problem is we're not resting enough and eating enough, we don't have the luxory too, we aren't sponsored by a major supplement company which provides us money so we can live a bodybuilding lifestyle, it's hard to eat over 4,000 cals a day when you got to work from 7am to 4pm or longer, but the pro's can sit at home most the day, eat and go to the gym for an hour and come back home and eat.

I agree.

off season : 3 day a week, but with high volume, or even 1 day ON = 1 Day OFF, with 5 splits. a muscle worked every 11 days so ( but with insane volume).

i didn't want to be agressive, but the hardest thing in a bodybuilder lifestyle is food, and some people just don't do the hardest, do the easiest.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bbartist View Post
    steroids are only here to eat more.
    Lol pls tell me your joking? I dont know if something got lost in translation, but your implying that if you were able to lets say forcefeed yourself 6k cals likes the pros, then you will get the same results from steroids?
    Last edited by Buff_Daddy; 12-03-2008 at 04:12 PM.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

no, it's a way of speaking.

steroids allow your proteins to be "useful", to be synthetized.
    eating like that without a high anabolic environnement is pure waste.
    (i am not english, so there may be some misunderstanding imo)
    Last edited by bbartist; 12-03-2008 at 04:20 PM.

heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavyliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You just have to try different things out and see what works for your body. Good luck man!

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    I have ectomorph tendencies (don't put fat on no matter what)
    mother fcuker..!!! lol