Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    Peter you are worth the best response I can give. I really give it to you for your efforts on this forum to seek out truth and give out help.
    I concur, Pete is a true breath of fresh air from the majority of posters around here.
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Peter you are worth the best response I can give. I really give it to you for your efforts on this forum to seek out truth and give out help.
    Thanks for that!!

If I don't know something I don't act like I do or keep quiet... I want to learn and the only way to do so is to ask questions... If I do know something, when I can and have the time, I will try and help others learn... I like how you mention my efforts to seek out the truth, because it's something I like to believe in.

PEA is def. one of those things I have heard about, knew a little, but not nearly as much as I'd like to given my curiosity about how it works... the depression and exercise links def. interest me. I have been somewhat aware of it over the years and given the link to chocolate and my obsession to dark choc. esp, I have been consuming a little PEA over the years at least.

Anyways, I have a nice relatively empty stomach and will give this two caps at once a try and then maybe another cap shortly after.

The anti-stress effects I will try at work sometime, maybe Friday when I will likely be busy before the weekend hits.

Thanks again Steve and Dave.

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Thanks for that!!

If I don't know something I don't act like I do or keep quiet... I want to learn and the only way to do so is to ask questions... If I do know something, when I can and have the time, I will try and help others learn... I like how you mention my efforts to seek out the truth, because it's something I like to believe in.

PEA is def. one of those things I have heard about, knew a little, but not nearly as much as I'd like to given my curiosity about how it works... the depression and exercise links def. interest me. I have been somewhat aware of it over the years and given the link to chocolate and my obsession to dark choc. esp, I have been consuming a little PEA over the years at least.

Anyways, I have a nice relatively empty stomach and will give this two caps at once a try and then maybe another cap shortly after.

The anti-stress effects I will try at work sometime, maybe Friday when I will likely be busy before the weekend hits.

Thanks again Steve and Dave.
    looking forward to the two caps on an empty stomach!!

If you feel you want to lengthen the effects of PEA you can consider adding a cup of coffee (Decaf or Regular) to your dose

Enjoy, and I'm in for the log!!

(If your curious on any dosing ideas, check out my review!)
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -NB- View Post
    looking forward to the two caps on an empty stomach!!

If you feel you want to lengthen the effects of PEA you can consider adding a cup of coffee (Decaf or Regular) to your dose

Enjoy, and I'm in for the log!!

(If your curious on any dosing ideas, check out my review!)
    Thanks man! I will.

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** dude how many logss you have going?

Your new signature intrigues me. I'll pm you about it when I've got some more free time.

I think you should change your user title to Dazed and Confused though.

Thumbs up 1500mg + 750mg ~15mins later WORKS!!!

Posted this in another log as I began buzzing as I was posting in it:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post256724011

haha, I'm back!! PEA Peter, good vibes indeed!!

I am actually STILL buzzing as I dosed 1500mg and then 750mg ~15-20mins later and then it hit sometime within 30-40mins hard as you can see from above... time is hard to be exact as i was buzzing so hard and I will pm Steve to let him know what happened then...lol

then i dosed another cap and it kicked in ~30mins ago and is still with me

btw I took 3 PreSurge with the second PEA dose so I don't know if this has made a difference here... there is some PEA in PS, plus the wild green oat extract which is another MOA-B inhibitor... Also a few sips of IntrAbolic around that time which I wouldn't say made much of a difference really...oh and some cherries... could carbs assist in PEA effects on the brain?

Anyways, this was the most intense PEA experience yet...

adding the last 750mg seemed to allow the effect to linger on more... nice... i was buzzing for ~an hr i would guess.

Also became talkative and in a very good mood which would seem an understatement if you read my post above... I never liked chemistry in high school, but this is amazing stuff ... I definitely appreciate the power of chemistry today.

Now Will Ferrell in Step Brothers and popcorn is calling me.

Originally Posted by Cable Curling CincoUno View Post
    **** dude how many logss you have going?

Your new signature intrigues me. I'll pm you about it when I've got some more free time.

3 logs... 2 Sponsored and 1 Unsponsored... PEA which I usually dose far away from PreSurge which I am logging and then the hair stuff called Virile Mane... so nothing really interacts or affects one another.

PM me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cool

Originally Posted by Cable Curling CincoUno View Post

Done. Just for you C3, but only for one night.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Posted this in another log as I began buzzing as I was posting in it:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post256724011

haha, I'm back!! PEA Peter, good vibes indeed!!

I am actually STILL buzzing as I dosed 1500mg and then 750mg ~15-20mins later and then it hit sometime within 30-40mins hard as you can see from above... time is hard to be exact as i was buzzing so hard and I will pm Steve to let him know what happened then...lol

then i dosed another cap and it kicked in ~30mins ago and is still with me

btw I took 3 PreSurge with the second PEA dose so I don't know if this has made a difference here... there is some PEA in PS, plus the wild green oat extract which is another MOA-B inhibitor... Also a few sips of IntrAbolic around that time which I wouldn't say made much of a difference really...oh and some cherries... could carbs assist in PEA effects on the brain?

Anyways, this was the most intense PEA experience yet...

adding the last 750mg seemed to allow the effect to linger on more... nice... i was buzzing for ~an hr i would guess.

Also became talkative and in a very good mood which would seem an understatement if you read my post above... I never liked chemistry in high school, but this is amazing stuff ... I definitely appreciate the power of chemistry today.

Now Will Ferrell in Step Brothers and popcorn is calling me.
    Now that's the PEA I know! How would you compare the effect you other supplements or compounds? Great details as always man.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

1500mg PEA + 100mg CoQ10 + Bioperine.

Not sure if bioperine would increase the absorption of PEA as it does CoQ10 and other nutrients, but holy cow I had some good buzz with this combo.
    I used the ToCoQ10 formula of Q10 from NSI and it has 5mg Bioperine.

It wasn't on a completely empty stomach as I dosed it 10mins before a fairly small protein/fruit smoothie.

I forgot I had taken it, but it must have been 30mins later when it hit me... It was a great feeling as before and lasted a good 15-20mins... so nice... It was close to perfect as I didn't get too much stimulation or weird feelings.

Maybe I will try another supplement I have with Bioperine and PEA to see if I notice a better PEA effect at lower doses and try to see if it really could be increasing the absorption of PEA... i do not have a pure Bioperine supplement though.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure if bioperine would increase the absorption of PEA as it does CoQ10 and other nutrients, but holy cow I had some good buzz with this combo.
    I used the ToCoQ10 formula of Q10 from NSI and it has 5mg Bioperine.

It wasn't on a completely empty stomach as I dosed it 10mins before a fairly small protein/fruit smoothie.

I forgot I had taken it, but it must have been 30mins later when it hit me... It was a great feeling as before and lasted a good 15-20mins... so nice... It was close to perfect as I didn't get too much stimulation or weird feelings.

Maybe I will try another supplement I have with Bioperine and PEA to see if I notice a better PEA effect at lower doses and try to see if it really could be increasing the absorption of PEA... i do not have a pure Bioperine supplement though.
    Nice report Peter. I have access to pure Bioperine and would gladly send you a bottle if you like.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Thumbs up

Nice report Peter. I have access to pure Bioperine and would gladly send you a bottle if you like.

Awesome! I'll do it up... thank you.

pm incoming