Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

US Concentration camps and Bio Chips.

So what does every one think about the concentration camps that are in the united??? heres a link if you would like to read about them.

http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/CAMPS

Also, what about the Bio Chips that the gov't wants to put under our skin??

- Just wondering what everyone thinks about these topics and what to know what ya'll want to say about them.
    -I aint lookin down but i see nobody above me.

Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jesus I just time-warped back to October 1st.
    The road I walk is paved in gold to glorify my platinum soul. I am the closest thing to God, so worship me and never stop.

Clearly, anyone who claims to be certain that Jesus was literally born of a virgin is lying

NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000) NorthMass is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is no proof of these camps existing, or having anything to do with FEMA, and you can drive to many of these sites and find nothing there. I feel that the FEMA camp conspiracy was started either by the ultra paranoid, or someone looking to make a quick buck off of the paranoid.
    u mad?

i ain't mad

JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnMader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Devian View Post
    Jesus I just time-warped back to October 1st.
    hey im never in this section and just heard about it and thought this was the best place to find out what people thought or know about it.

sorry if its a repost.
    -I aint lookin down but i see nobody above me.

Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Devian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnMader View Post
    hey im never in this section and just heard about it and thought this was the best place to find out what people thought or know about it.

sorry if its a repost.
    You missed the fact that those camps were set to be filled on October 1st.
    The road I walk is paved in gold to glorify my platinum soul. I am the closest thing to God, so worship me and never stop.

Clearly, anyone who claims to be certain that Jesus was literally born of a virgin is lying

bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bootleg42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NorthMass View Post
    There is no proof of these camps existing, or having anything to do with FEMA, and you can drive to many of these sites and find nothing there. I feel that the FEMA camp conspiracy was started either by the ultra paranoid, or someone looking to make a quick buck off of the paranoid.
    Great post. Finally someone uses logic in this topic of conspiracies.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what does every one think about the concentration camps that are in the united??? heres a link if you would like to read about them.
    As NorthMass already pointed out, they don't exist. They're not real. There's nothing to "think" about the unproven conjurings of someone's wild imagination.

Just apply logic to the simple logistics involved - They're alleging "camps" with a total capacity in the tens of millions. How the hell are that many Americans (half of whom are armed, by the way) going to be rounded up, transported, and subsequently detained/imprisoned/guarded in such facilities? WHO is going to conduct the initial arrests? WHO are these supposed tens of thousands of guards and other "prison" workers - strangely, all of whom have remained absolutely silent in their knowledge of these operations?

It doesn't pass the "Proof" test, or the "Logic" test, or even the most basic "Common Sense" test. The only way you could believe this garbage is if you're hell-bent on wanting to believe it's true, thus making you willing to ignore everything that's completely wrong and senseless about the story.

gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/CAMPS

Also, what about the Bio Chips that the gov't wants to put under our skin??

- Just wondering what everyone thinks about these topics and what to know what ya'll want to say about them.

find out the one closest to you and go check it out

gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    As NorthMass already pointed out, they don't exist. They're not real. There's nothing to "think" about the unproven conjurings of someone's wild imagination.

Just apply logic to the simple logistics involved - They're alleging "camps" with a total capacity in the tens of millions. How the hell are that many Americans (half of whom are armed, by the way) going to be rounded up, transported, and subsequently detained/imprisoned/guarded in such facilities? WHO is going to conduct the initial arrests? WHO are these supposed tens of thousands of guards and other "prison" workers - strangely, all of whom have remained absolutely silent in their knowledge of these operations?

It doesn't pass the "Proof" test, or the "Logic" test, or even the most basic "Common Sense" test. The only way you could believe this garbage is if you're hell-bent on wanting to believe it's true, thus making you willing to ignore everything that's completely wrong and senseless about the story.
    dont exist? there are many videos that show footage of the camps and the trains and how they are structured just like those back in ww2
    workers shouldnt be a problem either pretty much anyone can do that work
    they even had actual prisoners do some of the work back in ww2 camps...as long as there is some security provided by either armed forces, local forces, volunteers finding and forcing workers should not be a problem

I dont know how anyone can jump to these conclusions when there are actual camps located in the country with trains and coffins...you can see them for urself or watch them on video

in b4 tasteless jokes

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    dont exist? there are many videos that show footage of the camps and the trains and how they are structured just like those back in ww2
    None of the videos I've wasted my time on in the past provide any form of proof whatsoever to their accusations. We see bits and pieces of aging, abandoned facilities, and are somehow expected to infer that those "prove" thousands of new, well-maintained, fully manned facilities exist?

Point me to one of your preferred videos that actually provides solid proof of these accusations - and not just random video clips of fences, guard towers, and railroad tracks that could be from anywhere in the country/world.

And that still doesn't answer the central question of logic and common sense: Who will be rounding up these tens of millions of (mostly armed) citizens, and corralling them to the nearest freight train? How many trains and storage cars will be required to move that many people? How will that possibly occur within any remotely legal, pacified framework - across an entire continent? Who are the tens of thousands of guards and other prison workers required to make all this actually work?
    Last edited by nutsy54; 11-27-2008 at 05:48 AM.

uh nein, ich mein.. Jein! EatHabaneros's Avatar
    EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatHabaneros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NorthMass View Post
    Agreed. And clearly you can find a better source than someone's homemade geocities site? In regards to the videos. I can go film some military places, and film an empty train station too, and make it look just like a concentration camp.. . . however I am not going to waste your time or mine.

Not to mention, if they were dealing with a mass immigration, they wouldn't need 800 of these things scattered about. They would only need them near the borders. And if they did use trains, trains are easily connected to other places to transport people there. Even in WWII, they only had a few concentration camps, not a ridiculous number like 800.
    Lastly, they are CONCENTRATION camps, not spacious living camps. How many people are you expecting to put into these 800 camps? . . every American? What's the point.

As for the RFID chips . . . yeah, look out. That is going to suck.

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

It was on the internet...

... so it must be true[according to the paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists].
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I do not support military action in Syria.

Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
    It was on the internet...

... so it must be true[according to the paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists].

The fact we are still arguing if this is going to happen when the CT Hackbots on Youtube (singing praises from acerimjob) all claimed it was to happen the first week of October.

IT IS ALMOST DECEMBER

Anybody still curious about this should shoot themselves.

Originally Posted by Devian View Post
    The fact we are still arguing if this is going to happen when the CT Hackbots on Youtube (singing praises from acerimjob) all claimed it was to happen the first week of October.

IT IS ALMOST DECEMBER

Anybody still curious about this should shoot themselves.

ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObsidianSG1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, WHY would this happen in the first place? And what would be taking place in these said "camps" Its so stupid to come to a conclusion when you dont know what youre talking about.

First off, why on Earth would Americans be rounded up and sent to concentration camps? Isnt there some law or amendment protecting us from that sort of ****?

Second, whats going on in these "camps" what would be the point of detaining americans?

http://www.bautforum.com/off-topic-b...rtial-law.html

Too tall for the hills FreshRollyG's Avatar
    FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This article appeared on page B - 7 of the San Francisco Chronicle
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

Jakes on you.

"Use those cojones."

Originally Posted by FreshRollyG View Post
    This article appeared on page B - 7 of the San Francisco Chronicle
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../ED5OUPQJ7.DTL
    Just to be clear - That was an opinion piece, not a researched & verified "news article".

Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and as for the so called canadian concentration camps. lol ive spent alot of time in both cfb wainwright and cfb suffield, and i shure as hell didnt spot a concentration camp of any kind. who ever comes up with these needs serouis help

Originally Posted by Larocque1 View Post
    and as for the so called canadian concentration camps. lol ive spent alot of time in both cfb wainwright and cfb suffield, and i shure as hell didnt spot a concentration camp of any kind. who ever comes up with these needs serouis help
    Obviously we're going to build the secret, massive concentration camps behind an invisibility barrier. I mean that's just common sense. The technology is surprisingly similar to the giant weather control machines

BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500)
    i hope all that is not real..............I would rather die than take the mark(chip) and have my freedom stripped and put in a camp...........its not a worry to me.............cuz no matter what i wont ever be there.....they wouldnt take me alive
    "...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
    blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." Thomas Jefferson

"You can't make an empire out of a Republic" - Julius Caesar

Proverbs 24:29. "Do not say, 'I will do to him just as he has done to me; I will render to the man according to his work.'"

"A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country" James Madison

-there are coffins stacked around for FEMA: fact
    http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=11

Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Larocque1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Obviously we're going to build the secret, massive concentration camps behind an invisibility barrier. I mean that's just common sense. The technology is surprisingly similar to the giant weather control machines
    oh that explains why i didnt see them. and hear i was thinking i was just blind and stupid.

and can someone fill me in on them bio chips im unaware

"we" have put our own people in camps before (japanese after pearl harbor) FACT
    the only thing is that the camps were not structured to have large double decker trains going in and out of a large camp

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    -there are coffins stacked around for FEMA: fact
    so what if there are? dead bodies can't just be left around.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500) BumP_Therapy is not very helpful. (-500)
    one of those supposed camps is right near where i live.........at the rock island arsenal.............i will go on a lil fact finding mission tomorrow and let you guys know what i find.........actually ill take pictures if i find it
    "...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
    blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." Thomas Jefferson

"You can't make an empire out of a Republic" - Julius Caesar

Proverbs 24:29. "Do not say, 'I will do to him just as he has done to me; I will render to the man according to his work.'"

"A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country" James Madison

Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    We're supposed to believe that nobody in FEMA has looked to the past, seen natural and manmade events which led to thousands of deaths, and are working to plan for such a possibility in the future.

Nope, the only "sensible" answer is that our fellow Americans working in the US government plan to slaughter their own citizens at some point in the future

Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    dead bodies arent there if people arent dead
    YEA thats how stupid the statement sounds....no **** i dont give a fk lol

dont be mentally lazy just put pieces together in ur mind
    here ill help you guys start out:
    fema coffins around: potential reasons: dead people (YES now were learning) large number of coffins (MAYBE there could be a large number of people thats why there are a large number of coffins)
    large camps with double decker trains w/ shackles going in and out of camps: MAYBE they will use them to shackle something and take into a high security prison camp

We're supposed to believe that nobody in FEMA has looked to the past, seen natural and manmade events which led to thousands of deaths, and are working to plan for such a possibility in the future.

Nope, the only "sensible" answer is that our fellow Americans working in the US government plan to slaughter their own citizens at some point in the future
    did you take into consideration why they would do this or potential reasons? im not trying to fear monger dont get me wrong

Originally Posted by BumP_FiRe View Post
    one of those supposed camps is right near where i live.........at the rock island arsenal.............i will go on a lil fact finding mission tomorrow and let you guys know what i find.........actually ill take pictures if i find it
    all you will find is a prisoner or detention center and you will probably come back saying oh its something for the military...people are way to innocent they will not see or think out of the box lol