heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)

female progress pictures

Two years ago I weighed about 80 lbs, before I decided I needed to make some drastic changes in my life. From that point until December of last year I had put on about 12-13 lbs and was into lifting weights, but cardio was still my priority. My mindset shifted in March of this year and since then I've put on an additional 5-6 lbs. The following progress pictures are comparing what I looked like nearly 1 year ago to what I look like now. It's kind of a mid-point comparison to where I am today.

The lighting is different, as is the posing, but it's good for a general idea of where I am now vs. then. I'm still working on improving even more, but I think I'm going in the right direction.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Major props & much respect for what & how you are doing what you are doing. Keep "culking". Think of it this way - you've added about 7.5% to your body weight. Another 3lbs will be a 10% weight gain. DON'T let people get you down!!! You are doing great a pound at a time.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You lost weight around midsection while gaining some upper body. Great job. Your hair looks nice too

dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking great, but a bit more size would perfect that physique.

FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLASHG0RD0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty woman.... walking down the street.... pretty woman......

=]

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks so much guys!

Here is a leg comparison of September 2007 and now. Granted these aren't good pictures from which to compare, but my thighs have gotten much thicker in that time frame. I think my thighs have shown the most improvement.

before, but after I had already gained a little over 10 lbs

before

recent

recent

#1 Sexiest Miscer streetlethaleg6's Avatar
    streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    amazing, very inspirational! Repped!
    Light days? What is that a tampon?"-Branch Warren

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    very good progress, but i think you would look much better with a few more pounds.. awesome work - Jim

Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    very good progress, but i think you would look much better with a few more pounds.. awesome work - Jim
    Definitely working on it. I've gained about 20 lbs and now that I'm at my body's "setpoint" weight it's getting much harder to nudge it forward more. I've never weighed much more than this. I eat a lot (somewhere between 2000 and 2500 calories per day), but I think I'm doing too much cardio to see significant gains. I would like more muscle though and I'm determined to change things around enough so that I can gain more. Thank you .

Thanks again guys! I owe some reps, but I have to wait for recharge.

MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your legs are awesome for a girl, loving em

You in a dress + High Heals = yum

haha keep it up
    Started Gyming: 1st June 2008
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold

first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great progress, you managed to put on weight and get leaner.

Registered User anthonybolerjack's Avatar
    anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Amazing. You look 100x better and its awsome to see females with some muscle. You also look happier. Top to bottom, your hard work paid off A+ on your transformation. and I also agree, nice haircut ! You going to do any contest?

aneas
    Great progress bigger and leaner. For what its worth you look sexy to me in all your pics.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awsome progress. You were way too skinny on the first pic didnt look good at all. You look much better with the added muscle, especially the legs! Definitely going in the right direction keep it up!

Originally Posted by anthonybolerjack View Post
    Amazing. You look 100x better and its awsome to see females with some muscle. You also look happier. Top to bottom, your hard work paid off A+ on your transformation. and I also agree, nice haircut ! You going to do any contest?
    I am happier, much happier actually. I'm not going to compete any time soon, but I'll see where I am in a year and maybe see about competing in figure.

Thanks for the compliments and feedback guys! I'm much happier like this and cannot imagine going back to the way I used to be. Bigger and leaner is what I'm aiming for so it's great to hear I'm headed in that direction.