Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

any guys have success with the popcorn trick?

i'm thinking about doing it.

for anyone who is unaware, the popcorn trick is when you buy a big tub of popcorn at the movies, cut a hole in the bottom of the bucket, get an erection, slide your hard sensuous penis through the hole, and then wait for her to grab your lubed up 8" (no e-stats) cawk.

sounds like it's worth a shot at least.

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what if a guy grabs "inside"?

pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stronguy91 View Post
    I dont see where balls would touch in this situation ... (nohomo)

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive done it before
    -----------------------
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    Sickening
    ****MISC STRENGTH CREW****
    RIP Matt Cook AKA StephenHawking

Neopragmatist Ol' Dirty Scrapper Iron_Chef gainmusclefast Clark_Kent jordanmacdonald pchopper poopoo333 GrimRep_er rockyl686 sonicology TheStaringFrog chlaxman kodiak5 UkChris93 redheadlaw7 SOUPtheEXTREME burlyman619 Beast92 guest Schnitter Dude.Jon

DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000) DjWatermelon is just really nice. (+1000)
    the butter would go down your urethra and you would die of cancer

Currently Miscing RiseOfTheTyrant's Avatar
    RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RiseOfTheTyrant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i've tried this.. the girl didn't know I cut a hole in it. I slipped said pen0r into hole. after about a minute I felt salt and butter entering my urethra and it burned like hell. I couldn't wait any longer so I hinted at her to reach in. unfortunately she thought I was just telling her to grab some popcorn. then her sharp acrylic nails dug into the tip of my cawk causing it to bleed.. I screamed a bit and she didn't know wtf was wrong with me. I ran to the bathroom while holding the popcorn bag over my bleeding schlong. Blood, sodium, butter, and blue balls = fail.
    Miscaholic

GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RiseOfTheTyrant View Post
    i've tried this.. the girl didn't know I cut a hole in it. I slipped said pen0r into hole. after about a minute I felt salt and butter entering my urethra and it burned like hell. I couldn't wait any longer so I hinted at her to reach in. unfortunately she thought I was just telling her to grab some popcorn. then her sharp acrylic nails dug into the tip of my cawk causing it to bleed.. I screamed a bit and she didn't know wtf was wrong with me. I ran to the bathroom while holding the popcorn bag over my bleeding schlong. Blood, sodium, butter, and blue balls = fail.
    Don't care if it's true or not, that **** made me laugh!
    When the opportunity has arrived,

The time for preparation has past.

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wa da fkf is tsi shiusht?
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000) DeXyrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    great, now THIS is what will interrupt my theatre sex fantasies :/
    On the first day, man created God. - Anonymous
    Canada is America's hat.

Bench: 235
    Squat: 275
    Deadlift: 335
    Power Clean: 200

Powerlift: 845

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106696351

COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what the mother ****?
    Strength is more useful than weakness.

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bad-Influence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i lol'd so hard

COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bad-Influence View Post
    i lol'd so hard
    x10

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bendsteelstuff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by stronguy91 View Post
    a hj's a hj.

Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000) Nevertoolate12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rep back 1000+

Originally Posted by bendsteelstuff View Post
    a hj's a hj.
    no homo?

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ya uh huh, salt in the pee hole feels good

LOL

T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahahahaha reps on recharge

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    of course

butter is the perfect lube