Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Last edited by Iceman1800; 10-22-2017 at 05:25 AM.

YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Thank you I need to work more on deadlifts lol
    Height: 5'6"/167cm
    Starting Weight: 190lb/86kg
    Current Weight: ?

My Experiences/Obstacles: Epilepsy, brain surgery, pacemaker, insulin resistance, reactive hypoglycemia, colonic intertia, bullied, domestic violence, homelessness.

"Every struggle is not a threat but an opportunity; a chance to grow and persevere. Do NOT let your struggles become your enemies."

typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) typeofdeadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Deadlift, one of the most haunting words for any newbie in a gym. Most of the people consider deadlifting only for professionals and weightlifters, that’s the reason most people never try deadlifting.

Deadlifting is a proven exercise for intense muscle gain, more power, and stability. Deadlift is the best compound exercise, which works on your whole body.
    must read

M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    What's up deadlift people? This thread will attempt to cover deadlift basics, common mistakes, and also provide some useful information about other deadlift variations.

Here is the basic overview of the classic barbell deadlift.....
    Thanks for the detailed instructions

M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50) M2PK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by typeofdeadlift View Post
    Deadlift, one of the most haunting words for any newbie in a gym. Most of the people consider deadlifting only for professionals and weightlifters, that’s the reason most people never try deadlifting.

Deadlifting is a proven exercise for intense muscle gain, more power, and stability. Deadlift is the best compound exercise, which works on your whole body.
    must read
    I've been going to the gym for 2 months straight (doing deadlifts twice a week now, and squats also two days a week),
    Got so much stronger I can feel the energy and strength but growth is very slow.
    Do you think It's 2 months is too early to see any growth?

Karna69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Useful info thanks. My main concern is my back. Struggle to lift my chest up

1HumanTarget1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello ... I have been working out regularly for about 7 months now and currently I am following the vikings workout schedule. I don't have a coach in the gym so I always try to coach myself and check the proper form everytime.

Here is a video of me deadlifiting ... the bar have 80KG plates and I deadlift it 16 reps over 2 sets.... the question is: am I doing it right? and do you think I should increase the weight?

youtube.com/watch?v=OyukzOVRSX8

Thank you